LOVE CHASER 10: IT’s REALLY HER

LOVE CHASER

In one week of Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Yesung’s Love chaser, we’ve seen SHINee’s Key and Baby’s chase.

FINALLY CONFIRMED BABY’s IDENTITY

“Today was the final day, Key, what are you feeling right now?” Leeteuk asked him.

“I’m so nervous.” Key cheekily said. Yesung laugh at him.

“How’s you week with Baby?”

“I had a lot of fun this week.”

“Someone said that you will expecting someone to be Baby. Who is that someone? Do we know her?” Leeteuk .

“Hyung, who said that,?” Key shout.

 “Hahaha… just someone you know. By the way, are you ready to make a guess?” Yesung asked.

“Actually, I have two guesses, but based on the hints that she gave. I examined all of it. It’s not Nicole, because she’s wearing the Sakura costume. And Baby was wearing a dress like mine in the Ring Ding Dong MV. And based on her eyes… I guess it’s…” key paused.

“It’s?” Yesung and Leeteuk wait for his answer.

“I guess it’s Amber Liu.” He said. The two laugh at him.

“Key, look in the mirror. Your face was so red.” Yesung laugh.

“So, you’re expecting Amber?” Leeteuk .

“I’m not sure if it was her, but I’m hoping.”

“What will you do if it was her?”

“I’ll go on date with her. Wearing the same shirt…”

“Like this?” then a picture flash on the big screen showing the picture of them at the movie theater when he was hugging Amber.

“And this one?” Then another picture of them wearing the ‘BABY’ and ‘BOO’ shirt that he bought. This time, it was taken at the M Countdown waiting room when he was giving her a dumplings.

“So were Key’s wish came true? Then, let’s find out if Key’s guess was right.” Yesung and Leeteuk said unison.

HAS KEY FOUND OUT WHO’s THAT BABY IS…

“Key, please shout that person’s name.” Yesung said. And they started to count.

“One, Two, Three…”

“One, Two, Three…”

“Whoahhh- wait not yet…” Key was not sure of his answer.

“Just say her name… Nicole or Amber?” Yesung winked at him.

“Just say the one you like.” Leeteuk convinced him.

“Okay… okay…”

“Yahhh… AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU please came out.”

IS BABY REALLY AMBER LIU?

Then a girl came out.

A VERY NERVE-WRECKING MOMENT…

They look at the girl…

*Slow motion…*

The girl came in wearing her costplay outfit. She takes off her mask…

*SHOCKED!!!*

Key doesn’t know how to react.

++++++++++++++REWIND++++++++++++++

“Manager-shi, seriously?” Amber asked to their manager. She’s willing to do a show, but Love chaser? It never came in to her mind.

“Yes. You’re going to do a love chaser.”

“Is that I will be chasing someone or I’m the one who will be chased?” She felt nervous.

You will be chasing someone.”

“Then who is it?”

“You’re the one who will decide.”

“There’s only one person I want to chase.” She said.

“Really, but you’re going to chase one of the SHINee members.”

“Seroiusly?” she stood up and jump around the living room.

“Yahhh… Amber. Stop that. Why are you jumping?” Victoria nagged at her. She sat back and seriously think.

“Key…”*sigh* “You better get ready.” She smiled sweetly and went to her room… walk like she’s in her ‘Lala land.’

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Hyung… Speak up.” Amber waved her hand at Keys face that made him back to the reality.

“So, it’s really you?” Key can’t believe this. He feels like he was in the outer space.

“Yeah.” She shyly nodded. Key pulled her and happily embraced the girl in front of him.

“Ehhhrrmm.” The two hosts tried to get their attention. “We’re on National Television. Can you continue that later?” Leeteuk said to them but sounds like teasing them.

“Sorry hyung. Kekeke.” Key said to their sunbaes.

“What can you say that it was Amber?”

“I’m so happy that it was her. Ahhh- I can’t explain.” He happily answered.

“And take note, she wore a short for you.” Amber shyly laughs hiding at Key’s back.

“She always disappeared everytime Baby call me.” Key said.

“When will you realize that it was her?”

“Last night at the costplay event. When I talk to her. I recognize her because of her eyes.” Key proudly said.

“Okay Key guess it right. So you’re going to fulfill his wish.” Leeteuk said to Amber.

*Confused.*

“What wish?”

“You will go on a Date with him wearing a couple tee.” Yesung said.

“I already hang-out with him.”

“Yahhh… You already said that you would go for another hang out with me.” Key nagged at her.

“That’s only hanging out. I’ll go for a date with you after that.” Then Key smiled sweetly and hugged his real Baby. Then Yesung went beside Leetuek and imitate Key. They burst into laughter after that.

“I hope the two of you become closer to each other.”

“And please invite me for the wedding.” Leeteuk jokingly said.

“What wedding? Yahh… hyung…” Amber chase Leetuek around the studio.

“Please anticipate the next week’s episode.” Leeteuk said still running. Key Grab Amber to made her stop.

NEXT WEEKS EPISODE

“Yeoboseyo?” Sulli asked. The person on the other line laugh.

*Hi.*

“Who’s this?” she was confused now.

*I’m Taemin Lee.* the person said in a girly tone.

“What? Are you insane? Taemin is not a girl.”

*I’m just kidding… hehehe… I’m SAILOR MOON.*

“SAILOR MOON?”

“What? Sailor Moon?” Luna and Krystal burst into laughter.

*Sulli. Try to figure out who am I. I have a very scary wish if you not recognize me.*

“What wish?”

*You’ll know… Sulli-ah, Goodluck.* then Sailor Moon hang up the phone.

“Is it a GIRL?” Victoria asked.

“Kinda. Ahhhh… Ajushi who’s that Sailor Moon?”

Who’s is this person that mesmerize by Sulli’s Cutenes… Find out next Week.

 

“LOVE CHASER! Fighting!”

 

 

AN: too close to the final chapter...

Heeheheheh....

yeahhh... Its really Amber....

Horray for Keyber....

Watch out for the Sequel....

Love Chaser... Taelli Version...