LOVE CHASER 6: HANG OUT

LOVE CHASER

“Yes I know who it was. But, I’m not going to tell you.” Jonghyun left Key at the Bedroom and joined Taemin and Onew playing PS3.

“Key already knows that I know her.” He said that made Onew stop playing.

“Jungmal? Did you reveal to him?” Taemin was shocked.

“W-wait… wait… You guys know that Baby?” Onew shout.

“Shhhh… Don’t shout hyung.”

“Who is it?” Onew curiously asked. Then Jonghyun whispered to his ear.

“Whaattt. Jungmal?” Onew was so shocked. “I can’t believe this. It’s unexpected.” He sat on the sofa and laugh. “So that’s why she can run so fast. Hahaha.” Onew laugh continuously then Key went out of the room.

“Yahhh… Why are you laughing?” Key asked their leader.

“Aniyo… J-just…Ahhh a cockroach fall into Taemin’s shoulder… He’s like a gay jumping all over the living room.. Ha- haha.”

“Yahhh… that’s not true!” Taemin complain, Jonghyun give him a ‘just ride’ look.

“That’s not true that I look like a gay…” he added.

“Aishhh… Whatever… You’re like an idiot guys.” He was about to go to the bathroom when his phone rang.

“Text message.” Jonghyun give him the phone.

 

From: Lizard

To: Mouse

Hyung, did you have any schedule tomorrow? Kekeke

He cheekily smiled and went back to the room. The three boys remained curiously staring at him and continuing their business.

To: Lizard

Aniyo… wae? You want to hang out tomorrow?

He can’t stop smiling while waiting for her reply.

To: Mouse

Hang out? Okay… what time? ;)

 

To: Lizard

Hmmmn… Lunch time? ^^,)

 

To: Mouse

Okay… kekeke

 

+++LoveChaser+++

“So what we’re going to do?” Amber asked Key. They were standing in front of the ice cream stall.

“Movie?” Key smiled cheekily.

“Sounds fun!” Amber agreed.

“Let’s go.” Key grab Amber’s hand went to the movie theater not noticing that someone was following them.

“What movie are we going to watch?” Key asked.

“Horror?” Key’s expression becomes frowned. Amber try to hold her laugh.

“Okay… It’s fine with me.”

The movie starts. Amber laugh at Key everytime the ghost appears. Key always hid his face on Amber’s shoulder.

“Yahhh… Are you a girl? Hahaha.” Amber laugh.

“I’m not. It’s just too scary.” Key defensed himself. “Why are you not screaming, are you a boy?” Key asked. Amber just smile at him. He never know that she was just trying to hold her scream. But…

“Aaahhhhhhh…” she screamed and hugged him. Key laugh at her while she was hiding her face at his chest.

“Hahahaha… You’re really a girl Amber. It’s my first time to see you like that.” He teases her then he hugged her back. They remained in that position until the end of the movie. After the movie, they played an arcade game. Amber won in all the games that made Key pouted.

“Let’s go shopping.” Amber said. She knows what made him smiled. She was busy choosing some shirt when Key disappeared. “Uh-where is he?” she turn left to right and look around but no Key. She was about to walk out of the shop when he grab her.

“Yahhh…”

“What’s that?” she pointed at the paper bag that he was holding.

“I just buy a cap.”

 “Can I see it?” 

 “Ani…”  he said. Amber p outed. “Ahhhh, my Lizard is pouting.”  Cute.  “Let’s eat.  He pulled  Amber to the fastfood restaurant. They ordered pizza and burritos.

“So, how’s your show hyung? Did you already know that Baby?” Key look at her.

“Ani- I almost caught her last time.”

“Owh.” She sips her juice, and then Key stared at her.

“Anyway, are you going to watch SHINee’s goodbye stage tomorrow night?” he asked.

“Yeah… Me and Krys were going to watch tomorrow.”

“Ohhh… I see.” He nodded.

After they finished eating, Key sends her to F(x) dorm.

“Thank’s hyung, I enjoyed the day.” Amber said and Key smiled at her.

“Can we hang out again next time?” he asked and bit his lower lip.

“Of course hyung. I’ll go inside.”

“Wait.” he opened the paper bag and pick a two black LA cap. He gave one to her and wore the other one.

“Whoah… for me? Thank’s hyung.” she hugged him.

“And wore this tomorrow.” He gave the bag to her. “I’ll go now. Bye.” After he left, she open the bag and she saw a white V-neck shirt with a ‘BABY’ printed on it. She smiled and went inside their dorm.

 

 

 

AN: Whoahhh...

It's Keyber chapter...

How is it...

KEYBER... Fighting...