LOVE CHASER 3: BUSTED

LOVE CHASER

BABY’s POV

“SHINEE will be performing at Inkigayo today… I’m so nervous… I hope they won’t find out early. I need to wear this stuff again. It’s so embarrassing.”

I went to Inkigayo together with my Band mates. I saw Key oppa when we arrived, I hide and walked away from my band mates. I sat together with the audience and watch the performance of my band mates.

“Ahhh… where is _____... I came here because of her.” One of the audience beside me complain.

Of course I’m here.. babo… sitting beside you… omo its SHINEE’s turn…

“Key oppa… Saranghe.” I shout when he sang. I shout and shout till the end of their performance.

Whoahhh… I need to change… it almost my turn…

I hurriedly run towards the dressing room.

End of POV

+++LoveChaser+++

 

“Hyung! I saw her at the audience.” Taemin whispered to Jonghyun.

“Who? Baby?” Taemin nodded.

“I saw her running to the backstage after our performance.”

“Jungmal?”

“Omo.. it’s her… let’s follow her.” They saw her running to one of the dressing room. They followed her secretly.

“Yah… where are you two going?” Minho asked when they are about to leave.

“Uh-uhm… we’re going to the comfort room… yeah… comfort room… hehe” Taemin alibi.

“Yeah… I need to… you know… Want to come?” Jonghyun said jokingly.

“Ewww… Go by yourself.” Minho nagged.

They went to the dressing room where Baby entered. They wait outside the dressing room. Finally she opened the door. They were shocked when they saw who is she. Baby were so shocked too.

“Whoaah… It’s you.” Jonghyun surprisingly asked.

“W-what do you mean oppa? Ofcourse its me.” She denied.

“Don’t deny. I saw baby entered in this room. And you’re the one who came out.”

“Okay… I’m Baby… Oppa… please don’t tell to him.”

“Okay… we will keep it. Hahaha…”

“Thankyou…”

“I can’t believe this.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

“Goodluck noona.”

“Thankyou Taeminie” She hugged the Shinee’s maknae. “Ohh it my turn wish me luck.”

+++LoveChaser+++

 

KEY’s POV

We are now at the rehearsal room practicing for our dance number for the Inkigayo next week. After two hours rehearsal finally we take a break. Of course the love chaser camera man’s are here also.

“I want ice cream.” Onew hyung said while wiping his sweat.

“Me too.” Jjong hyung, Minho, Taemin said unison.

“I want ice cream too.” I said.

“Key, buy an ice cream for us.” Jjong hyung asked me with his puppy ice.

“Why me?” I complain.

“Co’z you’re the last one that said that you want also.” Onew hyung said.

“That’s nonsense… okay, let’s play rock, paper scissors. The loser will buy an ice cream.” Then we play. In the end…

“Hahaha… you lose.” Jjong said laughing at me.

“Yah… Taemin cheated.” I complain.

“Whatever hyung… you lose. Hurry, buy an ice cream for us.” Taemin just said.

“Aishhh…” I go outside of the SMENT and I saw an ice cream stall at the street.

“Ajushi… Four vanilla and One strawberry please.” I said to the ajushi.

“Yah, Key… Okay. Can you wait? It takes 10 minute.” He said.

“It’s okay. I can wait.”

I’m busy watching the people around when I heard a familiar voice. “Ajushi one strawberry ice cream please. And don’t forget the chocolate toppings.” I turn to see her. “Okay… just wait there… “

“Yah, Key… what are you doing here?” Amber walked towards me.

“Baby… My bandmates asked me to buy ice cream for them. They so rude.” I said and she just smiled at me.

“Why are those camera man’s are here.” She pointed the camera man’s behind me.

“I’m filming now.”

“Omo… Sorry. Did I disturb you guys?”

“Ani… It’s a reality show. They videoed all I do.” I explained. She just nooded.

“Yah, did you have any show now? Or are you filming any reality show now?” I asked her to know if she is that Baby.

“Yup.”

“Really? What show?” I’ve got excited.

“A reality show. Why?”

“I’m just asking.”

“What reality show are you Filming?” she asked.

“I’m doing a love chaser now.”

“Really? Did you already know who’s the girl?”

“Ani. But I’m hoping someone.”

“Who?” She asked curiously.

“Secret.” I said jokingly. “Anyway… that girl that chase me want me to call her baby.” I said to her.

“Really? Yahhh… I’m your baby.” Amber joked.

“Hehe… I know.” I said to her. Then she turned to the camera man.

“Yahhh… Whoever you are that named Baby. Don’t you dare try to steal my Boo. I’m his only one Baby.” She said in front of the camera while laughing. I chuckled at her.

“Yah… here’s your ice cream.” The ajushi give us our ice cream. After we eat our ice cream, Amber said goodbye to me and went to their dorm. I went back to the SME building together with the camera man’s.

End of POV

“Yahhh… what take you so long.” Jjong hyung nagged at me.

“I just met someone outside and had a little chitchat with her.” Key said. Onew rolled his eyes.

“Whatever. Where’s our Ice cream?” Key gave the ice cream to his bandmates.

 

 

A/N: sorry for the long wait guys, I'm busy for my school projects right now....

...sorry for the short update... i will update more after our prelim examination....

.... keep supporting me... kekeke

ANYWAY, did you guys like Keyber's moment in this chapter?

and what show did Amber filming....

...hahaha... Who is that baby.... Find out!!!!

....she was busted by Jongtae....

will Taemin win over Key?...

hahaha.....

I want to reveal now who is that Baby....