LOVE CHASER 8: PINK PANTHER KNOW ME (The final Hint)

LOVE CHASER

Key was sitting at the corner of SM rehearsal room. He was still doing the puzzle. When he finished solving the puzzle, he can clearly read the message.

I’m not a typical type of girl that you can see around.

Try to find out who I am…

Merong!!!

Oppa!

Oppa!

Peace…

I’m a rapper…

That’s was the content of the message. It wrote around the image of a basketball with a capital letter LA in the middle.

“She’s a rapper?” Key said.

“And not a typical girl that I can see around. Maybe she’s a unique girl.”

“Nicole always says that she’s not a typical kind of girl.” Key sigh.

“But Amber is really not a typical type of girl.”

Ahhhh… who is she…

“Can you give me another hint?”

“HyunA is also a rapper.”

He opened his laptop and search for that Baby.

“Haha… It’s SPICA’s rapper. ” Key laugh at the pictures that he searched. “It’s impossible to be TOP, he’s a boy.” He continued searching at the net. Another results were; Amber Liu, CL, Nicole Jung, and 4minutes HyunA.

+++LoveChaser+++

BABY’s POV

“Aneyonghaseo… I’m going to cut my hair now.” I wave at the camera and sat down at the chair. One of the salon staff asked me what kind of cut I want.

“Dye my hair into black and cut it like Key’s hair in SHINee’s Ring Ding Dong MV.” I explained and the staff smiled at me. Then the girl starts cutting my hair.

“I will join in a costplay event and I want to impersonate Key. Kekeke. He will be surprised if he saw me like this.” the stylist gives me the costume. I chose the black leather jacket that Key was wearing at the MV plus the black pants and boots.

“Whoahhh… you really look like Key.” The salon staff complemented me. I started to imitate Key’s movements.

“MY NAME IS KEY, were living in the SM town.” I sang Key’s part at the SHINee World’s song.

“Can I call him now?” I asked to the Love chaser staff. They agreed and I dialed Key’s number.

End of POV

 

SHINee was at their dorm preparing for their lunch when Baby called.

“Baby-shi. Are you going to give me another hint now?” Key wants to be sure.

“And Baby-shi, thank you for the food that you prepared.”

*Your welcome oppa.*

“What’s the hint?”

*PINK PANTHER KNOW ME.*

“What? Pink Panther?” Key laugh.

*Yeah, that’s the final hint. Try to figure out who am I. bye oppa.*

“Yahhh… Why Pink Panther?” Key was shouting but she already hang up the phone.

“Ajushi… What does she mean by Pink Panther?” he asked the staff.

“The stuff toy that she gave you.” The Ajushi reminded him.

“Right.” Then he ran to their room and start searching that stuff toy. When he finally found the toy, he examined it and found the zipper at the back. He opened it and he saw a piece of paper.

Key Oppa,

10 Way’s to Find Baby

  1. I’m not a Korean.
  2. I’m a rapper.
  3. I have a short hair.
  4. We have the same style.
  5. You’re my BOO.
  6. I’m handsome than you. hahaha. Just kidding.
  7. Check the initials at the puzzle.
  8. Ice cream.
  9. I have two brothers in SME. Although they were not my real brother.
  10. Costplay Event for K-pop. You will notice me easily.

 

“What’s this hints?” he yawned repeatedly read the hints.

“Yahhh… hyung help me to buy a costume for the Costplay Event.” Taemin begged at Key.

“Why me? I’m too busy for that.” He rolled his eyes.

“Because your stylish, and you’re the one who can help me to choose a costume. And I heard that Baby was also joining at that event.” He explained.

“Jungmal? Then let’s go.” He grab Taemin and went to the costplay shop.

“Son, try this one, it’s suits you.” Key gave the costume to Taemin and hold his laugh.

“You think?” Taemin grab the costume. “Yahhh… SAILOR MOON? Hyung, are you insane?” Key burst into laughter.

“Why don’t you try that. Hahaha. I’m sure you will be stunning if you wear that.”

“I’m not a girl. Why don’t you join and wear this?” he throws the costume to Key.

“Not a bad idea. Keke. Yah what do you think will be Baby’s costume?” he asked seriously.

“Molla! She never mentioned that.”

“So you know her?”

“Of course-ahhh- ah- ANI!” Taemin denied.

“You won the deal?” Key asked again, trying to test Taemin.

“Ahahahah… Hyung what’s that question? You’re assuming that it was Amber noona? Do you like Noona?” Taemin .

“Yahhh… don’t change the topic. Who is baby?” Key nagged at him.

“I don’t know. Ask Jjong hyung.” Taemin continued choosing a costume.

 

 

AN: FAREWELL Mang Dolphy...

Rest in Peace....

 

Anyways... How's this chapter.....