LOVE CHASER 9: THE COSTPLAY EVENT

LOVE CHASER

“Son, where’s your hat?” Key asked while fixing Taemins hair. Taemin was wearing a dress like Lupi of One piece.

“Minho hyung, he’s holding it.” He said.

“Okay, I’ll get it.” He went to the audience area and gets the hat from Minho. He was about to get back to the dressing room when he heard noises at one of the dressing room.

“Yah… Did you saw the Girl Version of Key. She’s jjang.” Key heard the two girls talking. It was Min and Jia of Miss A.

“What? Girl version of me?” he asked to himself. He was going to approach them but Taemin called him. He gave the hat to him and hurriedly run back to the audience area before the event started.

The show begins and the cost players start walking. When it’s Taemin’s turn, SHINee and the other audience started top cheer, followed by Jessica who’s wearing a fairy costume. Then Nicole came out wearing like Card Capture Sakura. Many costplayers ramp on the stage, it’s time for the last one. The audience screamed and stood from their sit when the last Costplayer came out. The SHINee member’s was so shock especially Key who just dropped his jaw. The noise becomes louder when she paused in front of the SHINee. The girl was wearing a Key’s Ring Ding Dong outfit except she was showing her stomach and wearing a five inches black boots plus a mask. She even cut her hair like Key’s. The SHINee boys remained stunned while the SNSD, fx, Miss A, Kara, and the other groups cheer for her. She went next to Taemin and gave him a high five. The show was over. They went to the dressing room to find Taemin. They also saw the Ring Ding Dong girl. Key took a picture with her on his phone followed by the other SHINee members.

“Who are you?” Minho asked to the girl. But the fx and SNSD girls came and took a picture with her.

“Unnie. You’re jjang.” Luna said to the girl.

“Can you take off your mask?” Sunny requested.

“Ahm- sorry Unnie but I can’t.” she said.

“Oh it’s okay.” Sunny smiled sweetly.

“You really look like Kibum.” Yuri complemented.

“Thank you unnie.”

“Kibum-ah come here. I will take a picture of you with this Key Girl.” Yoona called Key. She took a picture of the Key girl and the Real Key together.  Not just one picture. But ten pictures of them.

“CUTE!” The SNSD girl said while looking the pictures.

 

KEY’s POV

Aishhh… Why they took so long to take a picture with her.

Yoona Noona called me. She took a picture of me together with a Girl Version of me. When they’ve got busy looking at the pictures, I grab the opportunity to talk to her.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“Try to guess who I am.” She challenged me.

“What? are you baby?”

“Nae.” She simply replied.

“Then who are you?” I asked again.

“I already gave you all the hints. So you will know tomorrow. We’ll know if you can figure out who I am, or I will reveal your secrets. Bye oppa.” She ran through the crowd. All I know is her eyes was so familiar.

Is it HER? I’m not sure but it will be answered tomorrow.

End of POV

 

BABY’s POV

“Tomorrow, I will reveal baby.” “Kekeke… I’m so excited. Watch out for tomorrow. Anniyong.” She waved at the camera and walked away.

End of POV

 

 

AN: Baby's identity eill be revealed at the next chapter...

Hehehe Baby is the Girl Version of Key...

ahhh... i want to cut my hair like Key oppa hair in Ring ding dong too...

he's so y...