LOVE CHASER 4: Blind Date (It's HER?)

LOVE CHASER

“Here is our main star of the week.” Yesung said.

“Key, did you have any idea now.” Leeteuk ask to Key.

“Actually… I have no idea of who was that Baby. Oh my… Can you guys give me a hint?” Key said with his cheeky smile.

“Hahaha… Find it yourself dongsaeng.” Yesung and Leetuek laugh at him.

“But you will meet Baby today.”

“Really?”

“But blindfolded.” Yesung said.

“Again.” Key raise his eyebrows. Leeteuk tried to hold his laugh at Key’s reaction.

“Right. It’s a blind date again. In the dark room. Hahhaha.”

“Key, are you ready to meet your baby?” Yesung tease Key.

“Whatever… Where’s the blindfold?” Key ignored him.

“hahaha… Look, our dongsaeng are too excited to meet his Baby…” Leeteuk said to Yesung. The two laugh at him. One of the staff gave him the blindfold. They guided him into the darkroom. They let him sat in one of the chairs. He felt the table in front of him. Then he heard a sweet voice in front of him.

“Anyonghaseyo oppa.” Baby said to Key.

“Yah… Yobuseyo?” Key asked.

“Baby.” She said jokingly.

“I know… but can you give me another hint now?”

“No… but you can feel me.”

“Yah… how can I feel you? There’s a table between us.”

Then Baby stood up and went beside him. Key touch her hand and her hair.

A wig? Key said in his mind. Key tried to touch her face, but baby keep on avoiding his hand. She just laughed at Key. They talk until the 10 minutes was over.

“Anyong oppa.” Baby said when the staff helped Key to stand up.

“Anyeong.” Key waved his hand to her.

 

+++LoveChaser+++

KEY’s POV

Me and my bandmates were going to the SME building for our rehearsal. I’m busy thingking about that mysterious ‘Baby’ while my bandmates were singing along our ride.

She’s wearing a wig? The question that running around my head for the past few hours after meeting her. I turn to Jjong hyung and Taemin who was staring at me.

“Wae?” I asked them.

“Aniyo!” Taemin nervously turn his eyes to Jjong hyung.

“Do you have any idea now who’s that baby?” Jjong hyung asked me.

“I don’t know… But I’m sure she uses a wig as a disguise.” Then they look at each other.

What’s the matter with this two bastard… Are they hiding something?

“Did you guys know her?” I asked them.

“NO.” they said unison.

Ahahhh… they know…

Endof POV

+++LoveChaser+++

SHINee finished their rehearsal that afternoon. They are walking outside the SME building when someone hit Key.

“Awww…” Key shout.

“Mianhe… Mianhe…” the girl said repeatedly.

“It’s ok.” Key said to the girl and while picking backpack of the girl. He gave it to her.

“Thank you Key-shi.” She said and hurriedly run across the street. He notice the pink panther stuff toy that he was holding.

“Yahhh… Wait.” Key call the girl but she was far enough to hear him.

“What’s this?” Minho grabbed the stuff toy.

“Haha… Look…” Onew laugh when he noticed the dress that worn by the stuff toy. “Key, it’s you…” he added still laughing. The stuff toy was wearing a dress like Key’s Ring Ding Dong outfit.

“Wait… What’s this?” Taemin pick the envelope at the floor. Key grab it from him.

“What’s inside?” Jjong curiously asked.

“A note.” Key said before reading the content.

Key oppa. I hope you like this Little Key.

Hehehe…

Love, Baby

“Omo… It’s her.” Key run at the direction that Baby went. Minho and Onew followed him. While Jonghyun and Taemin secretly laughing at the three.

 

BABY’s POV

“Wahhh. They following me.” I hide behind the tree along the street. When they pass, I run towards one of the coffee shop.

“Omo… I almost caught. Key was so determined to know who I am. Haha… I’m so lucky.”

I went in and walk through the comfort room and change my clothes.

End of POV

 

“Did you see her?” Key asked Onew.

“Ani… She’s a fast runner.” Onew caught his breath.

“Aish… I’m tired. Wait, where is Taemin and Jonghyun?” Minho noticed that the two other member arev not with them. The three sat to one of the vacant bench at the park. They so tired because of chasing Baby.

“I’ll just buy water.” Key stood up and went to the nearest department store. He pick three bottle of water and went to the counter. He was about to pay when someone give a credit card to the cashier. He turned to the girl beside him.

“Hey Nicole…” then the girl smile at him sweetly.

“Let me treat you this time…”

“Okay… Thank’s…”

“Why you look so haggard? Did you have a rehearsal today?” Nicole asked.

“Nae… And sorry I can’t have a long chitchat with you now. Onew hyung and Minho are waiting for me.”

“It’s okay… and by the way, nice Toy.” Key turn to the pink panther stuff toy the he was holding. How long did I hold this? but its cute anyway….

He wave at her… then he stunned when he notice the shoes she was wearing.

No way… Oh my… It’s her…

 

 

AN: Hello... PRELIM exam is over....

How's Chapter 4....

Omo... is it realy Nicole???? find out...

JongTae knows the true Baby...

Thank you guys for waiting...

Comment please....