LOVE CHASER 1: The Almighty Star (Call me BABY)

LOVE CHASER

This group has featured in this show before. But who of this member will be the star of the week. It’s their SHINeeng time again. Every member wants to be the star. So who will SHINE the most among the five members? And also who is the mysterious girl that mesmerized by one of the SHINee member? Let the show begin…

“Super Junior Leeteuk and Yesung’s LOVE CHASER.”

“He can DANCE…” then Yesung danced Ring-ding-dong.

“He can SING…” then Leeteuk sang Jojo.

“He can RAP…” they both rap.

THIS WEEK’s ALMIGHTY MAIN STAR IS…

+++LoveChaser+++

SHINee is in their dorm when someone knocked at the door.

“Son, open the door.” Key yawned while cooking, and then Taemin hurriedly run to the door.

“Aniyonghaseyo…” the man holding a camera revealed as the Shinee maknae open the door.

“An-aniyonghaseyo.” Taemin don’t know what to say. Then another man greeted him.

“Aniyonghaseyo… We are the Love Chaser staff.”

“Whoahh… Love Chaser! We’re the main star again.” His voice filled the whole dorm because he was excitedly yawning.

“Whaaaattt? Love chaser?” Jonghyun ang Onew hurriedly came out of their room followed by Minho.

“One of you will be the main star of the week.” The man declared.

“Ohhh… this time it will be me…” Onew surely said.

“Ani… It will be me… ” Jonghyun smilingly said.

“I’m not hoping.” Minho coolly said.

“It will be me.” Key went out of the kitchen.

“Hyung… You already featured… so I guess it’s my turn.” Taemin nagged at his umma.

“It’s not bad to have a second time.” Key said in his Diva tone.

“So, who it will be…” Minho asked the men.

“Because he’s pretty sure and confident… congratulation Key, It’s you again…”

“Whaaaaaat?” the other four members said unison.

“Whoahh… seriously?” Key was so surprised, but on the other hand extremely excited.

“Ahhhh… i want to do it…” Taemin complain then they laugh at him.

“I’m their favorite… my son…” Key said then Taemin chased him around the living room.

 

THIS WEEK STAR IS THE ALMIGHTY KEY…

Who is the female idol that has a very unique personality is very close to him?

 

“He was EXTREMELY AMAZING… yeah… I admit he was handsome… hahaha… Oh my God… He’s HOT… What I’m saying… he has a strong personality that’s why I choose him. He helped me a lot, I mean at everything. Yeah… he was a kind-hearted boy. Actually I like him… hahaha… we’re close friends. I love his y eyes, seriously.” The mysterious girl said.

“Do you have a lot of moments with him?”

“Nae… We hang out. Hahaha.” She added. “We dance together at one stage before. When will my first call with him? I’m just excited. Hehe.”

Who is this girl that mesmerized by Key’s y Eyes… Find out.

+++LoveChaser+++

KEY’s POV

“Who do you think will be the girl?” I asked my groupmates.

I’m so curious now.

“Maybe one of your friends.” Onew hyung replied. We are now at the restaurant having a lunch.

“Ajushi, can you give me a hint.” I asked the Camera man.

“She will call you.” the camera man just said.

“Hyung, I’m sure you will end up dating her.” Taemin jokingly said.

“I hope she’s pretty.” I said while playing my food.

I can’t eat my food properly. This was my second time in this show, but why am I so nervous than before. Am I expecting someone to be the one? Yeah… there is someone I want it to be.

Then suddenly my phone rang.

“Hello?” I said, but the person on the other line said nothing. “Hello? Who’s this?” I asked.

End of POV

*Hi.* the girl said in the other line.

 “Who is this?” Key asked again.

*I am call Baby.*

“Is it a female?” Jonghyun want to be sure. Key just nodded. He the loud speaker of his phone.

“Why baby?” He asked.

*Because you will be my Boo.* His group mates laugh.

 “Baby? Why i call you baby?”

*I’m talking to Kibum oppa right?*

“Omo… she call me oppa.” His group members .

*Oppa, try to guess who am I. Something’s scary might happen if you not succeded to guess who am I.*

“Hahaha… she’s threatening Key.” Onew laugh at Key.

“Can you give me a hint?”

  *Hahaha… Not now oppa… I just know what your weaknesses are. I think it’s alright to reveal the most one. Goodluck. Hwaiting!*   she ended the call.

  “Yah… don’t hang up.”   Minho shouted but it’s late.

  “Do you think she’s a noona?”     Jjong asked. 

 “She sounds like Taeyon.”  Onew commented.

 “Maybe it’s Nicole of Kara.”  Minho said.

 “I think its Amber Noona.”  Taemin joked. They laugh.

 “She doesn’t sound like a boyish.”  Key said.

 “What if it’s her?”  Minho seriously asked.

 “Well…  Key jus t don’t know what to say.

“I think she’s an idol…”

“Baby-shi… watch out… I will find out who you are and I will not let you reveal my weaknesses. hahahaha”

KEY’s POV

What if it’s her. No. That baby is so girly. There’s only one person that calls me Boo. But it’s impossible to be her because she’s not going to do this kind of show and besides she’s too busy in recording their new upcoming album right now. Ahhh… Who is this girl… why am I so nervous yet excited to know her.

End of POV

 

A/N: Chapter 1 is done... Subscribe please....*puppy eyes*

hahaha.... who will be this mysterious girl....

Key oppa was so confused now...

Any idea now?

guys... support me....