What If

I'm In Love With My BF ♥

Sorry for the late update guys.. We really are.. So, to make it up to you, we made this chapter longer than the usual updates... We hope you enjoy this! :D Enjoy reading!!!!


I wont talk
I wont breathe
I wont move till you finally see
That you belong with me

You might think I don’t look
But deep inside
The corner of my mind
I’m attached to you
’Im weak
It’s true
Cuz I’m afraid to know the answer
Do you want me too?
Cuz my heart keeps falling faster

 

He continued strumming his guitar. He really is an angel… Can’t take my eyes off him.

I've waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only thing that’s true
So I will not hide
It’s time to try
Anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true

I felt like my heart is going to race out of my chest. Why do I feel like he’s staring at me?

I turned to look behind me but found no one there. I saw him smile to himself. Probably thinking I’m so silly. But, really. Is he looking at me?


 

[Key’s POV]

“Wow. He’s really good.” I heard Minho mumble under his breath.

 “Pssh! I can sing better than him.”

Damn! What the hell?! Why is he looking at Jaemin like that?? I swear I feel like strangling him!

I looked at Jaemin too. She had her eyes glued to him.

“I told you so…” Onew hyung sang beside me.

This guy...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[Jaemin’s POV]

I tossed and turned around my bed. I can’t sleep!

I’ve tried every method but it seemed impossible to make up some sleep. First, I’ve already taken a shower. I’ve had a warm glass of milk. And I also tried counting sheeps! But none of it worked!

“Oh good heavens! Please please, let me sleep!” I buried my face under my pillow.

Aish! I gave up. I can’t sleep AT ALL! And the reason for my dilemma is none other than Cheondung.

GaaahH!! Is this what you call love?? They say people who are in love always get sleepless nights.

But aigo! I don’t think so. I just like him… Not love yet.

But why does his angelic, gorgeous face keep appearing in my head?? And that gaze he gave me a while ago… While he was singing— Kyaaa!!! No! No can be!

I sat myself up from my bed. If I can’t sleep, I’ll just try listening to the radio. They maybe sooner or later, I’ll doze off.

I the radio.

Do you ever think

When you’re all alone

All that we can be

When this thing can go

Am I crazy or falling in love?

 Is it real or just another crush?

 

Gulp. I gasped in disbelief and shock. I quickly turned the radio off.

So what’s that supposed to mean?? It’s like David A’s singing that directly to me.  OMO OMO OMO!

I quickly lied down my bed and threw the covers above my head.

 

[Key’s POV]

If you don’t make any move, I’m telling you. Jaemin might get stolen from you. Then everything will be just like POOF! for you. Don’t be a slowpoke.”

I paced back and forth around my room feeling uneasy about Onew-hyung’s words.

What should I do??? I can’t let Jaemin fall for that guy. NO WAY I’m letting that happen!

After a few seconds of pondering, I finally made up my mind. I rushed to my closet and pulled out my sweater and put on my sneakers. I cautiously opened my door and looked around. Yes! Everybody seems to be sound asleep. Who wouldn’t be? It’s 2:30 in the morning.

I tiptoed out of my room to the living room. Better be careful. Then I slowly unlocked the front door and pushed myself out. Giggling to myself, I ran out the house feeling the cold air rush into my face.

Now, I just have to do one more thing before  I put my plan into action.

 

[Taemin’s POV]

Yeah! I’m so freaking good at this! I suppress a scream of victory because I might wake mom up if I make noises.

 She wouldn’t let me stay up all night playing video games. She scolded me when she saw me playing a while ago… I mean, last night. What a kill joy.So here I am. I sneaked out of my room so she wouldn’t know I’m still playing. Keke. She wouldn’t know anyway since I set up a few sets of pillow and covered it with a blanket to make it appear like me sleeping.

 Anyway, back to the game.  I finally took over the boss in my PSP game. Gawd! I’m such a master! Puhaha!

I was about to start another game when I heard a creaking noise. I hid myself down on the sofa as I eyed where the noise came from. Then I saw a silhouette. A man! I almost jumped out of fright but saw Key-hyung tiptoeing from his room to the living room.

I lowered myself on the couch when he walked into the living room.

Eh? Where is he going? He’s wearing a sweatshirt and had his sneakers on.

I smell something fishy!

I eyed him carefully as he quietly unlocked the front door and opened it. He pushed himself out of the house without making any noise at all.

Hah! If he thinks he can get away with this easily, he better think twice. The name’s Taemin. And I’m not just cute. I’m also dangerous.

               

[Key’s POV]

 I rang the doorbell again. I’ve been ringing it for at least the seventh time now.

“Aigo! Open up! I’m freezing to death!” I rang the doorbell again and just as I pressed the doorbell for another ring, the door opened and Onew-hyung stood there drifting between consciousness and unconsciousness.

“Yah. Kim Kibum. What are you doing here??” he asked rubbing the sleep off his eyes.

“ Hyung, I need your help with something really REALLY important.” I stressed the word “really” as you can see.

“Mwo?? There’s nothing really REALLY important at this time but a nice and long sleep. Go home, Kibum-ah.”He said turning his back on me.

“Hyung, aren’t you gonna help me with this?” I asked him almost pleadingly.

“No.”

“Jinja?”

“Yup. When I say no I mean no.” He was about to close the door then…

“Even if the price is right?” I held up the whole chicken in front of me. Onew-hyung must’ve smelled it and turned around.

“Come on in!” And he pulled me inside the house right away.

“Hyung, I’ve given myself time to think about what you said to me…”

After some time…

I made my way back home now. Wow! Didn’t know Onew-hyung could be such a great help. kekeke. I was right about asking him for advice about Jaemin. What a relief!

I skipped happily down the street and when I reached home, I switched into “sneaky” mode.

I slowly opened the door and peeked inside the living room, relieved no one’s there. I slowly closed the door trying my best not to make any sound.

“Hyung, where have you been?”

I literally jumped because of shock and I turned around to see my brother standing right behind me.

“My gawd Taemin! Are you trying to kill me??”

“Hyung, WHERE have you been??” he asked slowly nearing his face to me and burying that scrutinizing eyes on me. He’s scary.

I tried changing the subject. This isn’t good. “W-Why are you still awake? Omo! You have dark circles under your eyes.” He looks like a living dead. Really!

“Hyung, answer me.”

“Uh… I… Uh… I went to…”

And before I could answer…

BLAG!

Taemin fell on the floor.

Goodnight Taeminnie! Kekeke…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[Jaemin’s POV]

“Annyeong!” Hea-unni greeted us when Key and I set foot on the campus.

“Oh, annyeong unni.” My gosh. My eyes are so heavy I can barely lift them up.

“Annyeong Hea.” Key greeted her too.

“Yah! Key, Jaemin! Why do you always seem tired early in the morning huh?”

I was too tired to answer I guess. By then, Jonghyun appeared.

“Yeobo!” He called to Hea-unni.

“Jonghyun-ssi, look at these two.”

Jonghyun’s eyes widen and he giggled. “Key-ah, you’re really something huh.”

“Yah! What are you saying?? Pssh.” Key objected.

“Oh, look! It’s Onew and Taemin. Annyeong!” Hea-unni called out to them. They approached us and when I looked at them, they seem just as exhausted. They both have panda eyes like us.

“Omigosh! You two too?!”

“I feel so tired. I need chicken. Key, give me one agai—”

“Oh! That!” Key covered Onew-oppa’s mouth. What’s up with him?? “Kekeke. ”

“Hyung, you have some explanation to do.” Taemin eyed Key and he avoided his gaze. What’s happening? Really? I wish I’m not this sleepy so I can have the energy to ask. Aigo.

“You weird people! You show up in school looking like that and talk weird things!” Jonghyun said still confused.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

[Key’s POV]

“Mi Kyoung, please don’t worry too much.” Mi Kyoung doesn’t seem to be herself today. Well at least that’s what I think.

She just nodded and looked down.

We stopped by her locker. I accompanied her, too worried that that guy might show up again. And after what I’ve put myself into, aish, this seems to be the best thing to do.

I waited for Mi Kyoung as she open her locker. Then, when it popped open, a box wrapped in a glossy crimson red gift wrapper greeted us.

Mi Kyoung held it out and opened it. It was full of pictures. She scanned through each one of it. They’re pictures of her. But when it came to the last one, my eyes went wide in surprise. It was a picture of me and Mi Kyoung. We were so close to each other in that one that it looks like we’re kissing.

I took the picture from Mi Kyoung then, her phone suddenly rang and she answered it.

“Yoboseyo? Why are you doing this? Why??”

I grabbed the phone. I know it’s him again.

“Yah! What do you want??” I shouted at the phone.

“Oooh… Well, well, well. If it isn’t the heroic boyfriend.”

“Yeah. This is him. And I’m warning you. Don’t ever get close to her or touch her again.”

“Pssh. I don’t want lectures from you. And if I were you, I would just mind my own business. You don’t know what I can do.” What now? Is he threatening me?? “I’ll be watching.”

Then the line went dead.

Mi Kyoung eyed me, curious of what the guy has said.

“W-what did he say?” she asked.

“He said he’d be watching. And I doubt he’s lying.”

 

[Hea’s POV]

“Jonghyun! Jonghyun!”

“Uhm?”

“Look there! It’s Key right?” I asked him still looking at Key. Or is it?

“Umhmm,” he answered but he just kept on munching on his sandwich without even looking at whom I was pointing at.

“Do YOU MIND looking please?? Don’t just eat your sandwich. Aish!”

“I’m not just eating.” He took a look at who I was pointing at.

“Whatever. Look. Look at that girl Key’s with.” Who is she? And why is Key not with Jaemin?

“Omo,” Jonghyun said not taking his eyes off the two then took a big bite of his sandwich. “Wait. Maybe she’s just a classmate.”

“Or maybe even more. We should investigate!”

“Mwo?? Are we going to stalk them??” And before he could object even more, I immediately pulled his hand.

We hid behind a tree.

“My gawd! Are they kissing now??”  

“I don’t think so.”

“I think they are!”

“Keep quiet Jonghyun! Let’s make sure first,” I told him. Its not really nice to judge people. Right?

We continued watching their every move. I think Key gave the girl something.

“Now they’re exchanging their anniversary gifts I guess,” Jonghyun mumbled under his breath. Then he turned to face me. “They’re sweeter than us babe.”

“Eew! Don’t call me that,” I shot back at him. Jonghyun just pouted. “This isn’t right. We better do something.”

“Like what? Tell Jaemin? Oh c’mon.”

“Maybe.”

“Mwo??? Are you kidding me? We aren’t even sure!”

“You said you saw them kissing right?”

“Well… Uh… I think. But—”

“Shh. We aren’t really telling her. We’re just going to ask her what if.

 

[Jaemin’s POV]

“Jaemin!”

I turned around and saw Hea-unni and Jonghyun.

“Hi guys! Isnt the weather nice?” I asked both of them looking up at the light blue sky. Wow. It’s really pretty.

“Yeah. I wonder if it’d still be nice after you hear what we have to say,” Wait. What? Jonghyun’s whispering to himself but I heard it anyway.

“You have something to tell me guys?” I asked them. What could it be?

“Yes, actually.” Hea-unni nudged Jonghyun as if signalling him to say it.

“Uhmm, well, this just came out of the blue but… But what would you do or how would you feel if Key already has a girlfriend?”

If Key had a girlfriend? Why are they asking me this all of a sudden?

“W-well, I guess I would be…” Suddenly, I began to search for words since they don’t seem to come up to me. Gosh, Jaemin! That was one hell of a  simple question! “I would be happy for him. Yeah!” I laughed nervously.

“I mean, you wouldn’t feel hurt or betrayed or cheated on?” Gosh. Jonghyun.

“What’s up with that question? Of course not! It’s not like we’re dating anyway. And I’m just his bestfriend. I wouldn’t have the right if ever.”

“Even if that would mean less time to spend with him?” Hea-unni is now looking at me with all concern.

“Unni, don’t look at me like that.” I smiled at her and playfully pushed her by the shoulder.

“Answer my question, Jaemin.” Her voice demanded an answer.

“Yes. Of course. I think so…”

“Even if it would mean he’ll care less about you?” Jonghyun asked raising his eyebrow on me.

“I doubt that. Of course he’ll continue caring for me. I’m his bestfriend after all,” I stated with a shrug.

 

[Onew’s POV]

I sat with Key at the bleachers as we both watch Minho and Taemin train for the basketball team.

“Ok, break time guys!” The coach said walking inside the court. Wow. Taemin looks so relieved to hear that. He almost crawled out of the court and sat on the corner while Minho, the sport jock, continued shooting baskets. How does he do that? Really?

I was wondering how to be like Minho when I caught sight of a beautiful girl approaching Taemin. Then I realized it was Jin, Taemin’s girlfriend for two years now.

“Yah, Key, look at your brother. Aren’t you jealous he already has Jin?  I mean, c’mon. You’re older, you should at least get a girlfriend for yourself.”

We both looked at Jin and Taemin and I feel my heart ache a bit for seeing another sweet couple. Jin wiped Taemin’s sweaty face and put a towel under his jersey. They look so happy and they keep gazing at each other sweetly. Aish. I’m beginning to feel jealous myself. Back to Key!

“You believe in that? So old fashioned!” Key teased but he kept looking at the two. I know he’s jealous. He’s just denying it.

“Anyway, I thought you’re going to confess? What happened to that?? You CHICKENED out??” Oh, that just made me hungry.

“Nah. I just don’t think it’s the right time. And I still need to take care of some few things,” he said.

 

[Jaemin’s POV]

What do I do if Key had a girlfriend? Aish.

I suddenly found myself replaying the question over and over again in my head digging deeper in my thoughts and trying to find an answer. Somehow, the answer I gave to Hea-unni and Jonghyun doesn’t feel so honest at all.

Gah!!! What??? What did I just say??

OMO! Well, I did say it just “doesn’t feel so honest” right? I didn’t say “it wasn’t an honest answer”.

I smacked myself in the head.

Jaemin-ah! Stop, stop, stop! What were you thinking??? I scolded myself.

I tried getting back to reality only to find a sweet couple in front of me. And what’s with the lets-eat-in-one-plate drama??  I’m stuck here watching a sweet couple in front of me. I want to cry. Literally!

I took my phone out of my skirt pocket and texted Key.

Yah. Where are you? I’m hungry and I can’t eat because you’re still not here. Aigoo… T^T

Message sent.

Just before I put my phone back, Key arrived. And again, with Mi Kyoung. I felt my shoulder slumped and I scolded myself inside my head for that.

Key stood in front of me. He’s reading my text. “Oh,” He put his phone away then handed me my packed lunch. “Here’s your lunch, Jaemin.”

Key sat beside me and on his other side sat Mi Kyoung. Somehow, I just don’t feel hungry anymore. I’ve lost my appetite.

“Jaemin-ah. Why aren’t you eating? Your dad might kill me if he knew I wasn’t taking good care of you.”

“I’m not hungry anymore.”

“Come on, Jaemin. Eat. I cooked it for you. See?” He tried persuading me but… but… Aish! I don’t understand myself either.

On the corner of my eye, I saw Jonghyun and Hea-unni looking at me and Key.

“Key, is there something you should tell me?”


Yey!! New couple revealed! Jin and Taemin or TAEJIN! Yey! haha! Hmm... What do you think of theM? Tell us! :D Saranghae! Thank u to our new subscribers.. Keep commenting and subscribing! ^^