So, its true afterall...

I'm In Love With My BF ♥

 

[Jaemin’s POV]

 “Kyaa!!! Key, get off me!” I yelled as he continued squeezing me with his arms. I tried wiggling out of his embrace but gosh! He’s so strong!

“I so miss you! Jaemin-ah, saranghae.” He kept on cuddling me with his eyes closed.

“Saranghae your face, Key! Get your hands off me. Now! As in now!”

Oh my goodness. This feels so wrong. So WRONG! And I’m trying real hard for it not seem like I’m feeling quite uncomfortable. He might just feel uncomfortable too and I don’t want that to happen. Come to think of it. Maybe he’s keeping his relationship with Mi Kyoung as a secret from me because he wants to keep our relationship this way. Meaning, a relationship where we’re both comfortable with each other. The total opposite of what I, MYSELF, is feeling right now!  I mean, come on. With what happened last time?

I felt myself pout thinking of what happened last time. During our “Bestfriend Date”. Does he really miss Mi Kyoung that much that he forgot about me already?

“Jaemin-ah, sorry about what happened last time. At the ice cream parlor,” He murmured as if reading my mind.

“I hate you for that,” I said under my breath hoping he didn’t hear. My heart’s beating so fast right now. But why??

“Key…”Before I could even speak, I jumped from my seat and quickly pushed Key away. Omo! His girlfriend! Mi KYoung!! She’s standing in front of us and LOOKING at us!

Key remained seated wearing a confused look on his face, eyes on me. Gah!!

I’m so stupid I just ran away. KYAA!! These legs!! I hate them for making me look so stupid!!!  Then I bumped into someone.

“Jaemin!” Hea-unnie.

“…”

Blink. Blink. *Silence*

I snapped out of my trance when…

“Jaemin,” I looked up and saw C-CHEONDUNG too! Kyaa!! Why am I suddenly blushing??!

 

[Hea’s POV]

Jonghyun and I are playing. Keke. Ne. Playing. You heard it right. I mean, it’s so boring! And so, we decided to play hide and seek. Haha!

When I bumped into someone. It’s Jaemin.

“Jaemin!” *Silence*

Gosh. What’s gotten into her?? She's just like, stared at me eyes wide. WHAT??

That’s when I glanced back at her and saw Key and that girl again. MiYoung? MiKyoung? Those two!

“Jaemin.” A voice said and when I looked back… O.M.G.

An angel.

I tilted my head to get a better view of his face.

Gulp. I picked up my jaw that fell to the ground. Ok. That’s too much. But, shocks!

He looked at me. OMO! Did he just—… smiled at me?

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Cheondung. If you don’t mind, may I borrow your friend for a while?”

Mouth still open, I just nodded and think I flashed him my cutest smile.

They left after that.

“He’s so tall.” I mumbled while smiling crazily.

“Yah. What’s that?” I didn’t notice Jonghyun beside me. When did he get here??

“What?” I asked innocently. I was brought back to reality upon hearing Jonghyun’s voice.

“Im gonna effin kill that guy for being so tall! Pssh!” He cracked his knuckles. “YOU!” He said looking at me with fiery eyes. “Since when did you like tall guys??”

“Aigo. My yeobo is jealous.” I pinched his cheek.

“Don’t yeobo me!”

“Yeobo~ Yeobo~ Yeobo, wait up!” He strode away from me and I half-ran and half-walked. Keke. I know he can’t go anywhere where I can’t follow. Aww. That cute little legs of him.

 

[Jaemin’s POV]

Did I just make the right decision here? I mean, leaving Key with MiKyoung?

“Pssh! Of course! She’s his girlfriend afterall!”

“Ahem!” I looked up and saw the librarian’s burning gaze on me. I quickly covered my mouth and smack myself on the forhead.

Stupid Jaemin!! You dare say that out loud??!

“Jaemin, you ok?”

I smiled at Cheondung who’s seating beside me, busy with our project. Copying infos from that book he’s holding maybe.

“Yeah,” I relplied and started doing my work. I’m not really making myself helpful here. Ok. Now I feel guilty.

30 minutes later…

Err. Why am I not getting anywhere with this?? Pssh!

Right then, Cheondung passed me a book. Aigo.. I thought we’re almost done but looks like I still have more work to do.

I quietly scanned the book, interest totally left me.

I flipped the pages back and forth, back and forth..

Eh? Did someone just doodle on this book?

 I looked closely again and surely, there’s this little man figure drawn on the far end of the page. When I turned the page over, the next page has it too. I grew curious so I went back to the first page. I held the edge of the book and let each pages slide down my finger, fast enough to see the figures drawn on it, moving. Pages on the first part shows a man standing then as I went through the other pages, the man went down to pick some flowers. Later, it grew as a boquet, then the man started walking and walking until it faced front as if it’s directly looking at me and held out the boquet of flowers . Then…

“End?” I unconsciously asked myself out loud.

“Not yet.” I raised my head slowly looking up to the man standing in front of my table. Cheondung… He’s holding a boquet of flowers in front of me. (the boquet)

I’m loss for words.

“Jaemin, will you be my girlfriend?”

Butterflies in my stomach, distorting view of the environment, and heart racing hard. There’s nothing left for me but to nod my head andscream my happiness inside my chest.

 

[Key’s POV]

Dismissal time. Im with Onew hyung since Jaemin is still nowhere to be found since a while ago when she just suddenly ran away. WEIRD!

And what’s really weird is that people walking around us keep whispering to each other and were like spazzing around. All I can make up from their whispers are the words “library” and “confession”. WHAT?? When did the library become a lovenest all of a sudden?

“Minho, zup dude?” Onew hung greeted Minho who’s walking towards us.

“Key, hyung, have you heard?”

“What?” I asked.

“Jaemin and Cheondung…”

Onew hyung and I exchange glances. I can feel   my heart racing against its walls. “What about them?” I asked.

“Cheondung confessed to Jaemin. I was at the library when it happened.”

I felt like a lump just suddenly appeared in my throat preventing me to speak but nonetheless, I still tried to.

“J-jinja?” I asked Minho, yet again.

“Man, that should just be a rumor. We’re not really sure, right?” Onew hyung said, maybe trying to make me feel better. Well, he’s right, right?

“Didn’t you understand what I said? I said I saw them.” Minho’s voice sounded like it demanded us to believe. “Gotta run though. I still have training today. Bye.”

Minho left after that.

 Onew hyung breathed heavily. “Even if what Minho’s saying isn’t true, you’re still on the losing edge Key. And if he’s right, which he assures he is, well, just don’t tell me I didn’t warn you.. Man, I wanna ttakbam you real hard!” He smacked his own forehead because of frustration.

Just then, I felt my cellphone vibrate inside my pocket. I took it out and read the text message from Jaemin:

Yah, Key! Dont wait for me anymore this afternoon. I can’t walk with you today. Just go home without me. Take care! ^^*

 So, its true afterall…


Wee!!!! I have MS word already!!!! SO HAPPY!!!! did u guys miss me? haha! Well, for me, i miss u guys!!! Jinja! Sorry for this super late update. You forgive me right? 

Well, im making time to make each chapters.. its already our vacation but i dont get much time to visit the net than when classes are still going on.. Weird right? haha! 

So, what can u say guys? Its official! Cheondung and Jaemin are together... Tell us what you feel or think. Violent reactions, spazzing comments abt CheonJae or whatsoever.. GO GO GO!!!! Lovelots! :D