Rain Rain...

I'm In Love With My BF ♥

[Jaemin’s POV]

I miss Key. We haven’t been really talking to each other for a day now.

“Are you okay, Jaemin?” Cheondung asked while we were doing our activity.

“Uhmm, yeah.” I lied then went back to work.

A day without Key isn’t like any usual day at all.

Dismissal time. I rushed out the school campus and waited right outside the gate to make sure I don’t miss Key this time. I’m sure he’s still inside so I waited patiently for him.

As I waited outside, Cheondung came upon me. And he smiled. I guess I’m too worried about Key to spazz about his gorgeous smile right now.

“It’s getting cold in here, Jaemin-ssi.”

I tried my hardest to smile. “Aiya. It’s okay. I can handle it.”

“Don’t you think you should go home now? I can walk you home again.”

Aigo. He’s such a nice guy but I have to say this this time: “Ani.” I smiled at him. “I’m actually waiting for someone. Thanks anyway.”

“Oh. Ok.” Then he waved and left.

“Key, where are you?” I couldn’t help but ask myself.

Then like poof, he appeared. Tsk! Jaemin-ah! What are you doing freezing there? Talk to him! Apologize!

Aish! But I failed. Instead of apologizing, I just stood there like a mannequin and in return, he just looked at me with that cold stare then automatically grabbed my bag then walked. Jaemin!!!

How dare him walk so fast?! I can’t even keep up! Him being mad at me doesn’t give him the right to treat me this way! Jinja! I’ll get back on you somehow Kim Kibum.

The atmosphere is killing me. Key isn’t talking. He isn’t looking at me.

Ok. OK! We’re near our house already. And if I didn’t take this chance to say sorry to him “once again”, I’ll regret it. Really! And besides, I wouldn’t really be able to stand this gap between us anymore.

“K-Key…” I managed to say softly. Ok. This is it Jaemin. Do it!

Alas! He turned around and looked at me.

“Key I’m…” Say it. SAY IT!

“I couldn’t take you home today. I’ll still have to accompany Taemin somewhere. Take it from here.” He handed me my bag and then walked away.

“Key-ah. How can you be like this?” I whispered to myself as if he could hear me. I felt my eyes start to tear. I stood there for a few minutes then walked home. Alone.

“Appa, I’m home!” I shouted then went straight to my room.

Aish. Ottoke?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ding dong.

Today is Saturday. Yup. Saturday. And I have a very very important business to do.

“Jaemin dear!”

 “Ahjumma, annyeonghaseyo.”

Mrs. Kim looked at her watch. She must be surprised of me being here so early. “What brought you here this early, dear?” See?

 “Uhm. Ahjumma, well…” How should I say this? “I’m here to cook you guys breakfast! Yeah!”

Ahjumma looked confused but she smiled so I wouldn’t notice. But I’m observant. Keke.

“Is that so dear? Come in, come in. Key is still sleeping. He wakes up late.”

That obnoxious sleepyhead.

“It’s alright ahjumma. I can carry on just fine.” And even if he’s awake, he wouldn’t even bother talking to me.

“Alright.” Ahjumma said.

I prepared all the ingredients that I would be needing in the kitchen. And while I was in the middle of preparing the utensils, Taemin sleepily walked to the refrigerator. Aigo! He’s so cute! He didn’t even notice me here.

“Noona??” His eyes popped open. SOOO CUTE!!!!

“Morning Taem.”

“Noona, it’s still too early. Did Key-hyung ask you out already on a date??” Date? Aigo. I felt myself blush.

“A-ani!” I said a little too defensively. Omo! Why am I so offensive???

“Taemin-ah!” Mrs. Kim suddenly appeared. “You’re awake at last!”

“Umma, I wake up this time everyday remember?”

“Oh yes. I almost forgot. Uhmm, get dressed. Go go!”

“Get dressed?? Why??”

What’s all this fuss about? Are they leaving? Seriously?

“We have to go somewhere. It’s urgent.”

“Urgent? Somewhere? What do you mean by somewhere?”

“Aish! Stop asking questions. Just GET DRESSED,” I thought I kinda saw ahjumma give Taemin some sort of signal. Or am I just imagining this?

“Ah!” Wait? Taemin’s suddenly agreeing? His eyes grew wide with what looks like a look of sudden realization.  Wait wait wait! What is happening here??? “Alright! I’ll get dressed really fast!” Then in a flash, Taemin disappeared.

“Ahjumma, where are you going? Are you leaving me here? What if I burn your house down? Don’t leave me here.” Aigo. Im really worried.

“You can do it dear. Key and Taemin’s grandma is sick. So we have to pay a visit.”

“With just Taemin?”

“Aigo. Don’t worry about our Key. He’s still sleeping anyway. And he’s better with you.” She smiled. Why does it look so evishly? OMO!

“Umma, let’s go! Noona, take care of Key-hyung alright? Annyeong!” Taemin gave me a slight hug and after him, ahjumma. Then they left.

I slumped on a chair. Looked at the table full of ingredients. Veggies, rice, meat. How should I deal with you, guys? AIGO!!!

“Jaemin, hwaiting!!!”

 

[Key’s POV]

Sniff, sniff. In my dream, it smelled like my house is burning down with a lot of other horrible smell lingering in the air. What a dream. Aish! This is really irritating. Minutes later, the smell became extreme. Too extreme I ended up waking from the dream.

Sniff, sniff. UGH! What is that smell??? What’s wrong with my nose? How can I still smell that SMELL from my dream. Is this some kind of superpowers??

But then I realized…

“Shoot!” I jumped out of bed. OUR HOUSE IS BURNING!

I ran out of my room then to the possible source of the fire. I reached the kitchen and guess who I saw?

I was stopped by the sight of her standing in front of the stove in the horribly smoky kitchen.

I felt my lips form a smile. This. This scene is the same scene I wish to see 10 years  from now. With me waking up in the morning and her cooking breakfast for me. I think I felt my heart pound.

“Ahhhh!” Jaemin screamed suddenly making me wake up from my so-called fantasy.

“Aish! What are you doing?? Are you trying to burn our house down??”  Everything in the pan is burned. Everything! I guess I changed my mind about what I want 10 years from now. Well at least scratch the cooking part.

“Omo! It’s all burnt! Aish!” I tried to look if anything can be saved from the dish. But, unfortunately all is wasted. Aigo!

“Key…” Jaemin said from behind me. “Key I… I…”

I turned around to see her crying. Omo! She’s crying? She’s CRYING??

“Jaemin-ah.” Oh no! Please stop crying! Please please please!

“Key, sorry. Sorry!” And now she’s crying even harder.

I can’t stand this. I can’t. So I embraced her and she just kept crying on my chest. I missed her. And I’m glad she’s back with me again. Jaemin…

“Shh, shh. Stop crying. It’s alright Jaemin.” I patted her head lightly.

“I know you’re mad at me for letting you down. And for burning the food. But please let’s stop this stupid fight. I miss you Key. Even if I don’t want to admit it. But I really do!”

Oops. Ok. So that line got me. And just like that. I forgave her. ^^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“What?” I asked Jaemin as she was intently looking at me while I was eating.

“Are you really eating ‘that’?” She asked me while looking at the food served on the table. Aigo. She’s so cute.

“Of course! Yum yum yum!” I put a mouthful inside my mouth then munch munch! If you were to ask me, of course I can take the horrible taste. And honestly, I love it. Because Jaemin cooked this for me! ^^.

“Wait, wait, wait! Stop! Ani! Don’t eat that!” She grabbed my arm and stopped me from yet putting another spoonful in my mouth. “I don’t want you to be food poisoned.” she blushed. Haha!

“Hahaha! What??” I can’t stop from laughing.

“Just don’t eat that ok?!” and now her face is turning into a tomato. Cute!

“I want to eat it all. It’s fine. Here. Try it.” I gave her some from my plate. But her initial reaction is to run to the sink and throw it all up.

“I didn’t know it was that HORRIBLE!” she shouted from there. “Stop, stop, Key! Don’t eat that. I don’t want you to die.” She cleaned up all the food from the table and threw it all. No more food. Aigo…

Umma and Taemin were not around. I wonder where they really are. Those two.

“Did umma and Taemin tell you where they went?”

“They said they’re going to visit your grandma. She’s sick. Sorry to hear that,”Jaemin said apologetically.

What?? Grandma? Umma! Taemin! Just when did grandma rise from the grave???

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jaemin and I sat down on a couch then switched on the TV. But after some time…

“Yah. Kim Kibum-ah. Is that your stomach?”

“Yes. I’m still hungry. You’re killing me. You should at least let me finish what I was eating a while ago. Do you really want your bestfriend to starve to death huh?”

“I have an idea! Let’s just eat outside!” She seems excited about the idea.

“But—”

“Go, go, go! I want to eat too! Wash up and let’s go! Make it fast.”

Well, if that’s what she wants, then I will not object anymore. Ke Ke. So I went to my room and to the bathroom to take a bath. Jaemin and I are going out today.

Let me just call this a date. HAHA!


Yey! I super love this chapter... ANd the next onE! Yey! I'm so excited! Anyone curious about the title? Hmm... Thea and I made that up so you guys could guess why that's the title of the chapter.. keke ^^ So, does anyone know? yipee!  Anyway, comment and subscribe! SARANG SARANG SARANG!!

OMG <3 Cute chapter for you guys! Wait for the next part of this! ^^* OHH, ^ YEAHHH, anyone curious about the title? 'Rain Rain...' ? Hihihihi. Well, srsly it's just us being random. But, urrm, just wait for the next chapter and you'll discover! Hahaha! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH READERS! Please tell us what you think~~ :))) *hugs everyone >:D<