Revealed

I'm In Love With My BF ♥

 

[Jaemin’s POV]

7:15.

“Gaja.” I looked up and saw Key. OMG. Why am I suddenly so nervous?

I stood up sitting from the swing and we both started to walk to school. Kyaa! It’s so quiet! What am I going to do??

I don’t want this kind of mood! I blame myself for seeing that picture! Now, I feel so uncomfortable around him. I mean, of course! What if his… girlfriend sees me? She might be jealous.

Kyaaa!! Why am I even thinking this way??

“Uh, Key,can I get my bag? I still,uh… Need to go somewhere,” I said while we stepped inside the premises of the campus. I got my bag from his shoulders and started walking away without waiting for his reply. I suddenly feel so guilty. I can’t even look at him in the eye!

 

[Key’s POV]

Jaemin is acting strange. Whyis she acting that way???

On the way to school, she’s just so quiet. And I swear, she keeps a distance of at least a meter away from me.

My bestfriend is so strange! Jinja! Could it be that she might be mad at me again?

I suddenly start to think about the reasons that might’ve happened for her to act that way when Onew hyung called and got my attention.

“Key sshi!” He ran to me. “Where is Jaemin?”

“Somewhere.”

“How come you don’t know?”

“I don’t know why I don’t know hyung. Drop the question.”

Onew hyung and I started walking when someone bumped into Onew hyung, and being clumsy as he is, he fell to theground.

“Aish! Who’s that fella? He didn’t even say sorry to me! Pssh!” I helped him up and he dusted his pants.

“Looks like he dropped something,” I walked towards the white rectangular shaped object laying on the ground and picked it up.

“That guy! Aish! I could’ve seen his face and know his name. He’s really gonna get it from me!” Onew hyung blabbered but my eyes were glued to the rectangular object.

It’s an I.D. And the face of Mi Kyoung’s stalker was in it.

Finally, I know who you are.

         

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“Ah. So that’s the reason why you’re always with her.”

“Ne.” I nodded my head.

I explained everything to Onew hyung. From the time when Mi Kyoung and I had become partners for a project up to the day when we actually received a threat from the stalker.

“So, until when are you planning to be her boyfriend?” Onew hyung asked.

“Until he leaves her.”

“Are you sure about that?”

I shrugged. “I think so.”

It was silent for a few moments.

"Did you tell Jaemin about this already?”

“Ani.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t want her to get involved.”

“Then—Yah! Why are you telling me this?? I might get involved too!!”

“You’re different hyung.” I laughed so hard at his reaction. “And besides, you said he’s gonna get it from you. Show him what you got!” I teased.

“Omona. If something happens to me, it’s your fault. I’ll hunt you down.”

Other classes went by so fast and now, it’s already time to go home.

My gawd! Why is it so quiet?? I feel the awkward atmosphere. Pssh.

Jaemin and I walked out of the school campus and by the time we’re already outside, I decided to break the ice.

I held her by the shoulders and made her face me.

“Jaemin-ah, is there a problem?” I asked her.

She smiled at me. “Eopseo.” That made me worry more.

“Jaemin-ah, I’ve known you all my life. And I know when there is a problem and when there is none.” I gave her a worried look. I know something’s wrong. For gawd’s sake, I’m her bestfriend. I just don’t know what exactly IS wrong.

Jaemin looked down then looked at me again.

“If there’s something I need to know, you’ll tell me, right? But if you don’t, I know there’s a big reason behind it.” She smiled at me again and this time, I felt a piercing pain in my heart. Her words sank deeply into me.

“I never need to ask,”she continued.

Now, all I can feel is guilt. Guilt from keeping all things hidden from her.

Mian, Jaemin-ah.

 

[Stalker’s POV]

Damn. Nothing’s going right. My plan to get Mi Kyoung doesn’t seem to be working out. What the hell should I do next? What should I do with that bastard boyfriend of hers? He keeps getting in the way. It shouldn’t have been this hard.

It’s already dark and I started making my way out of the campus.

Eh? I suddenly saw two people standing a few meters away from the campus gate. The guy looks familiar.

I squinted my eyes to get a better view then realized that the guy standing is that guy. Mi Kyoung’s boyfriend. Which I remember, goes by the name of… Key? Pssh!

He’s with a girl. She’s pretty. But of course, Mi Kyoung is prettier.

Bastard guy is standing in front of the girl with both hands on her shoulder. This sight angered the hell out of me. I guess I just can’t bear to see Mi Kyoung’s boyfriend cheat on her, hurt her. I would hate seeing her being hurt even if she can’t be mine.  But damn, that’s never gonna happen. She’s mine. Only mine. I’ll do whatever it takes to have her.

And this guy. I started to doubt if he’s really her boyfriend.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

[Key’s POV]

Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!!!!

I really missed ice cream. Keke. Especially eating it with Jaemin so we both decided to go to that ice cream parlor with cute pink decorations (A/N: The one in chap. 1). They have really good ice creams! Masitda!

“Annyeonghaseyo.” The lady greeted us and we both smiled back. “Oh, if it isn’t the sweetest couple we had!” she exclaimed. Jaemin and I exchanged a questioning looks towards each other.

Then I remembered her. She’s the saleslady from before. The one who thought that we’re actually couples.

“How’s it going with you two, huh?” Omona. She still thinks we’re a couple. Wow. What should our couple name be then? Hmm.. JaeKey. Wow! JaeKey it is!

“We’re good!” I winked at Jaemin.

“N-ne! We’re as sweet as crème brule and Double dutch! Promise!”

I tried so hard to suppress a laugh. Hahah! As sweet as crème brule and double dutch. XD

We seated at the table near the window. What a beautiful day. I love this day.

While waiting for our order, I just had the sudden urge to buy Jaemin something special so I excused myself and went out of the ice cream parlor.

I made my way towards the nearest store.

Hmm. I wonder what I should buy for her.

 

[Mi Kyoung’s POV]

I turned around but saw no one. Maybe I’m just being paranoid.

I continued walking and tried to get my head off the scary thoughts. Anyway,I went here to get rid of the terrible feel of the school.

Then again, I felt my heart jump. I turned around and still, saw no one.

Mi Kyoung. what are you thinking?? Stop it.

I tried calming myself but my legs did the opposite. I’m almost running. Then I heard heavy footsteps echoing with my every step.

I know someone’s following me. I know. I started running for real. I dared not look back for I know when I do, he’ll be able to catch up on me.

I made a left turned and found myself stucked in a narrow alley with nowhere to run.

With a racing heart, I turned around, hoping that I could still make my way back but unfortunately…

“Mi Kyoung. Finally.” His hoarse voice sank right into me. I feel like collapsing anytime.

“Stop this. Please.” I pleaded but he just closed the distance between us.

“Just tell me you love me. Please.” He’s getting closer and closer. Now his body pressed mine, pushing me to the wall.

“No. No. Please, just let me go.” I felt tears swelling up from my eyes.

“Tell me you love me first and we’ll be together. We’ll be happy.”

I shook my head and closed my eyes because of fear.

“Why Mi Kyoung? Why cant you tell me you love me??! I know you do! You do love me! So why the can’t you tell me that?? Is that because of that Key? Is he even your boyfriend? HUH?!” IHe got a grip of my wrists and pinned both on the wall. It’s tightening every second.

“No!! I don’t love you! And yes! Key is my boyfriend. Now, please, stop.” I sobbed.

"You’re lying. LIAR!”

He grabbed my jaw and he forced his face towards me. I used all my strength to fight back but did not succeed.

Someone… Please. Help me.

I shut my eyes tight and waited for the kiss to land on my lips. I’ve lost all my energy from running and restraining. Tears continuously flowed out of my eyes.

“Get your hands off her, bastard!!!” My eyes opened wide with the familiar voice. Key.

 “You—“ He let go of my hand and faced Key.

“Yes. It’s me, LEE KIKWANG."

How did he...?

 

[Jaemin’s POV]

“Where’s your boyfriend? Where did he go?” The saleslady asked me. It’s been almost 45 minuts since he left. The ice creams are starting to melt.

“He’ll be back anytime now.”

But he didn’t. Another 15 minutes passed by like that. Our ice creams melted. I don’t have the appetite anyway. I thought this is going to be a special day. Guess he’s too busy to even remember he’s with me.

“Isnt he coming anymore?” The saleslady asked, concern showing in her face.

I just smiled at her and left after paying.

I think I’m going home.

I stepped outside the ice cream parlor, started my way home, then saw a painful sight.

Key with Mi Kyoung.

I should’ve known.


The Stalker

Yey!! Finally! We managed to finish chapter 12! Whew. It's really hard to think of ways to reveal the identity of the stalker. Whew. We really BRAINSTORMED for this. Omo! We're so proud of ourselves that we actually managed to finish this chapter. Sorry if its a bit underated. Kekeke.. Forgive us! But, its just so hard! Really! XXD 

So, The stalker is Beast's Lee Kikwang! My fling!!! XXD hahaha! Any Kikwang biased here? keke.. Comment pls!! Help us make it to the featured list!! :D