Yeoboseyo

I'm In Love With My BF ♥

 

 “Yeoboseyo? Jaemin-ah?” the voice on the other line said

“Hm. Ne. It’s me,” I said, half sighing the words.

 “Kwenchana? What’s the matter?”

“Eopseo… Oh well, actually, there really is something I wanted to ask you.”

 “What is it?”

 “Uhmm… Mmm… Ermm.”

 “Yah! Spill it out!”

“Uhmm… Is it normal to feel jealous towards the girlfriend of your bestfriend?” I asked not even knowing why the hell I just did.

“KEY HAS A GIRLFRIEND???!!!”

“Ani!! It’s.. Uhmm.. My friend. She’s asking for advice,” I lied.

“Oh. Well,” there was a short pause. “Maybe that friend of yours has feelings for her bestfriend.”

Feelings?? Me? Towards Key? MWO??

“You think so?"

“Yeah. That’s so obvious. Why would you be jealous if you don’t have feelings for that person right?”

“Then, what if the guy doesn’t tell his bestfriend about his girlfriend?” I asked, curious.

“Is she sure they’re really together?”

“Uhh, yeah I’m sure, but what if he denies it?”

“Why? Did YOU ask him already?”

“Yes! I already did!”

 “What did YOU ask?”

“I asked him if there is something he needs to tell me but he just shook his head.” TT.TT

“Maybe that’s all in your head and you’re just assuming.”

“But I saw this picture! Where they were…  Kissing.” I whispered the last word because I couldn’t make myself hear that word.

“So it’s YOU.”

Oh shoot! I forgot! It was supposed to be a make-believe question of a friend!

“Y-y-ah! I-I told you! I-it’s my friend!” I defended myself.

“Oh, whatever.”

Dead line.

What the hell.

Ring. Ring.

She’s calling again.

I picked the phone up. “Yah! I told you it was my friend!” I yelled at the phone.

OMIGAWD!!! Shocks! Ottoke?? This is so embarrassing! I didn’t know it was Cheondung and I ended up yelling at him. Gawd! I felt my cheeks heat up.

 Embarassing. Big. Time.

“Oh gosh. I’m really sorry. I thought you were someone else.”

I can hear him softly laugh on the other line. I can imagine his gorgeous eye-smile.

“It’s ok. Uhm, anyway, I was just wondering if you have anything to do tonight”

I felt my heart jump. “No. Actually, I don’t.”

“Great. Look outside your window.”

I ran towards my window and almost freeze when I saw him standing there. I tried hard not to faint.

“Come out here.” He said on the phone then hung up.

For a second or two, I just stood there looking at this angelic figure right outside my house.

I quickly made my way out of the house and just when I was already standing face to face with Cheondung, I suddenly remembered that I was actually wearing my pajama. Oh. My. Gosh.

Cheondung laughed at my forgetfulness. I felt myself blush.

He removed the jacket he was wearing and put it around my shoulders. My heart thumped real hard at the little distance between us. He was so close I can smell the scent of cologne on his cotton shirt.

“I wouldn’t want you to catch cold.”

I opened my mouth to try to say something but gawd! This is all happening in a flash and I’m speechless.

“Hop on.”He smiled and motioned for me to ride the bicycle he rode to get here.

With a little hesitation, I rode the bicycle.

“Hold on. Here we go.”

We drove on the silent streets and I can feel the chilly wind brushing against my face.

Inside my head, I couldn’t concentrate at all. It felt kinda awkward. I’m half-hugging Cheondung now and when he increases speed, I ended up hugging him. I can feel my heart pounding inside my chest like crazy.

We continued driving under the street lights.

A few more minutes after and we reached the park.

“It’s a bit late, huh. So… What are we actually doing here?” I asked.

“Don’t you want to? Do you want me to just send you home?”

No! no! Of course not!

Before I could answer, our attention was caught by the loud crying of a child. We quickly made our way to him. What a cuttie. But, why is he crying.

Cheondung knelt down in front of the boy. “What’s wrong?”

“I lost my appa and umma.” He continued crying.

“It’s ok. We’ll look for them. Noona and I will help you.” He looked at me and smiled. He looks even more like an angel.

Cheondung picked the boy up and carried him in his arms. We tried stopping the little boy from crying but failed.

“Aish! Kids these days.” While we were trying to hush the little boy, I was surprised to see an old lady in front of us. Where did she come from?

“Aniyo. It’s not what you think ahjumma,” I said pacing my hand back and forth.

“Umma! Appa!” The little boy hugged Cheondung and it looked like he’s calling him appa.

“Aish! Stop denying. He’s the outcome of your reckless behaviour! Jinja! What kind of parents are you?  Trying to deny your own child?? And did you even think of your his future?? All you kids think is fun fun fun! You never think of the consequences. And now that you get it, you try to deny it. Unbelievable!”

The old woman left Cheondung and I in an awkward situation. I mean, HELLO?? What was that sermon all about??

I felt myself blushing and I couldn’t even look at Cheondung.

“Oh, Yoogeunnie!” I looked up and saw a woman and a man running towards our direction. When the woman came, the little boy quickly opened his arms, inviting her and the woman carried him.

“Omo, Yoogeunnie!” The woman kissed the little boy which I believe goes by the name of Yoogunnie?

“Thank you so much for taking care of Yoogeun. He’s so hyper sometimes we just lose track of him.” The man bowed to us. I think he’s the father coz he looks like him. The woman looked at us too and smiled warmly.

“It’s no big deal. You have such an adorable kid,” Cheondung said politely.

“Umma, Appa!” Yoogeun screamed reaching for Cheondung and I.

“So cute. Our Yoogeun seems to like you so much. Don’t you have kids yet? Are you newly weds or something?” My jaw dropped. Well, almost, since I tried hard to hold  my composure but gah! I can feel my face heating up.

I in air and managed to say, “A-aniyo.”

“Oh. Mianhe.”

“Forgive my wife. She’s a hopeless romantic. Even until now.”

I laughed nervously. When Yoogeunnie and his parents left, I can still feel the awkwardness lingering in the air. Gosh. So I tried to start a conversation.

“So, Cheondung, why are we here anyway? If you don’t mind me asking again.”

“Oh, right!” He quickly glanced at his watch then he held my hand and pulled me.

Dugun, dugun, dugun, I can hear my heart say. I stared at his side-profile. Gawd. He’s beautiful. Then my gaze went down to our hands. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I smiled to myself without even noticing.

“We’re here.” He said and I didn’t even notice that we’ve stopped on top of a small hill.

It’s just the two of us here. And it’s so quiet that I fear he might hear the loud thumping of my heart.

“On a hill? Why are we—”

He chuckled cutting me off midsentence. Then he looked at his watch again. “Anytime now.”

Then after a few seconds, stars start dashing back and forth to the sky. It’s so beautiful I cant even believe its true.

“Wow. How’d you know all about this?” I slightly nudged Cheondung. Uh-oh. Jaemin! Stop being so comfortable with him! Gosh!

He let out a VERY gorgeous smile. “I’ve been waiting for this for quite some time now.”

I looked at the sky again. Surely. I’m not dreaming. I’ve never seen a meteor shower before. I gasped in amazement.

I couldn’t take my eyes off the sky and the HUGE number of stars that seems to be showering the sky.

“It’s beautiful,” I said still very amazed at the scene happening in front of me.

“Yeah. Very beautiful.

 

[Cheondung’s POV]

“It’s beautiful,” She said not taking her eyes off the sky.

“Yeah. Very beautiful.” I, on the other hand, couldn’t take my eyes off her. She’s much more beautiful that all of the stars combined.

I fetched her a while ago because tonight is the night that there’s going to be a meteor shower. Well, I’ve been waiting for it for quite some time now and she’s the person I want to watch it with.

Well, since that day I bumped into her at school, she’s been in my mind and up until now, she’s all that’s been running into it.

“Do you believe that your wish will come true when you whisper your wish on a shooting star?”  Her voice snapped me out of my thought.

“Hmm?”

 “I think that’s true. Coz you know what? I once wished on a shooting star and it came true!” She said cheerfully, not taking her eyes off the sky.

“What was it that you wished for?” I asked, curious.

Jaemin’s face turned serene. “I wished for the people I love to stay.”

“Of course they will, Jaemin-ah. You’re a nice girl.”

She chuckled softly. “You think so? I think I’m just afraid of my loved-ones leaving me. Like what my mother did.”

“Sorry.”

“Nah! That’s in the past. Haha!”

Wow. I love the way she still manages to laugh even at the saddest memories.

I closed my eyes and tried my luck whispering my wish to the sky and the shooting stars.

Please, let it be Jaemin…


Whew! At last!!! Our final test is over! Yey! It went... Hmm... Well? Yeah! In Physics though! :D RIght Thea? XXD I'm having this so-called "Graduation Blues" though.. Aish! I'm leaving high school... SOOOO SAAAADDD!!!!! T^T

Anyway, sorry for this short chapter.. It's just a filler for the next chappie.. Watch out for the next chapter!!! *Excited* hihihi! I wonder how you guys will react.. Comment pls! Tell us how you think ^^ I personally like that Meteor shower scene and if i were to wish on those stars, i would wish that our fic be FEATURED !!! kekeke.. We will be needing your help though.. haha!

OK~~ Just curious.. Are there readers here who hate Cheondung and Mi Kyoung? I've read some comments who says they hate them.. O.O 

PARTYYY OUR EXAMS ARE OVER! 8D <333 ^ LOL YES PHYSICS! But remember our mistakes in Values exam? T^T LOL okay enough of this. .__.

I really like this chapter! It's sweet and cute. Though it's not a JaeKey chap, we hope you guys like it. Thanks! 8D

Errr... That's coz ur a CheonJae shipper Thea! XD

CHEONJAE<3 HAHAHAHAHA. I do like CheonJae, but I still want JaeKey to be together! Yah, eonnie~~ XD :P I AM A JONGHYUN+HEA SHIPPER!! YEAHHHHHHHHH WHO'S WITH ME?? ...... NO ONE? LOL