A Kiss and a Phonecall

I'm In Love With My BF ♥

 

[Jaemin’s POV]

I took my chance and glimpsed at Cheondung. We’re walking side by side and the dim street lights illuminate the perfect side profile of his face. My heart started to beat fast upon seeing it and gawd!! My hands are sweating like crazy. I know its disgusting but, come on!! I guess sweaty palms is a part of falling in love. Isn’t it?

I felt my lips crept up a smile as I was looking at him when he suddenly looked at me.

I almost smacked my own face because of embarrassment if it wasn’t for him standing in front of me.

He flashed me that smile which I fell for. He got the bouquet of flowers and carried it for me.

Minutes later, we reached the Han River. I, again started to feel giddy about it. The view looks so spectacular… Breath-taking. (Click to see)

I inhaled the sweet scent of water. “Ahhh. This is so refreshing.Han...”

I don’t know why but after saying Han, all I remembered was Mi Kyoung.

I got back from my trance when Cheondung spoke. “I still had to research about this on the internet. They say couples love to visit this place. Right?” He looked at me and oh my gosh. He looks so cute looking so innocent. Is he really asking me that question????

No, Jaemin! You can’t faint right now. NOT NOW!!!

“A-ah! N-ne! I guess so. Jonghyun and Hea unni loves to go here too. Hea unni says this place is actually where they spent their first date.”

“Is that so? If you want, you can pick another place for our first date,” Cheondung said, I froze.

Did he just say “first date”??

No. Yes. I mean, No! What???

I felt myself shaking and nodding my head.

Jaemin, you babo!!!

I heard him laugh softly.

“Cheosonghamnida. Im just… Just… Nervous I guess.” My hands curled. Whew. That’s hard. To speak when I almost felt like vomiting blood in the process because of nervousness. He just make me feel that way. I mean, I still cant believe he’s my boyfriend.

OMG! Boyfriend!!!

So, Cheondung and I sat down by the bay, enjoying the view.

Cheondung wanted to take me to some expensive restaurant around the river but I insisted on just sitting there, enjoy every moment of this.

For minutes, neither of us talked. Being a quiet person as Cheondung is, I just enjoyed his presence beside me. And then, I felt his hand on top of mine. I tilted my head slighty at his direction and saw him staring right across the river, smiling. With my other hand, I felt my heart beating so fast.

Our first date…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's Thursday today and as usual, Dad’s not home. So Cheondung walked me home… At Key’s house.

“Uhmm, thanks for dropping me home… Uhmm, at Key’s house,” We’re now in front of Key’s house.

He chuckled. “Sure.”

Silence… Awkward… KYAAA!

“So, uh, I should get inside now, I guess.” I took my first step but was stopped after when Cheondung held my hand against it.

Dugun, dugun, dugun.

I wasn’t able to move. I’m hyperventilating I guess. GAHHH!!!

Cheondung pulled me closer to him softly until we’re both facing each other.

He looked intently at me and my eyes got a little bit shaky because of nervousness. Ok. Scratch the “a little bit” part.

I gulped down. What’s happening next??? Djgiasdjgladjglsdjglka!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We stayed like that for a moment. My eyes closed slowly when I felt him squeeze my hand.

And this is when it happens…

 

[Key’s POV]

It’s getting really, REALLY, late! Where is that bestfriend of mine???

I glanced at my watch and saw that its already 8 in the evening. 8:02 to be exact. And she isn’t home yet!

“Aish! That girl! Why is she not home yet!”

“Someone’s jealous…” Taemin sang beside me. I gave him a death glare and he just shrugged and continued flipping the channels on the tv. “I know it already hyung. You can’t hide anything from me. Puhahahah!”

“Shut up Taemin or I’m gonna make you swallow that remote.”

“Sooorrryyy.” He said teasingly. UGH!

Taemin’s just so annoying that’s why I decided to just wait outside.

And the moment I stepped outside, i felt like my heart’s being pinned by millions of needles.

This cant happen!

I cleared my throat. “Oh, Cheon….” Name, name, name!!! What’s his name again???

“Cheondung.” Taemin whispered beside me. How’d he get here so fast??? Whatever. I shouldn’t worry about that.

I can clearly see that they’re both startled. Did I just saw this Cheon… Cheon… Whatever his name is, trying to kiss my Jaemin???

Just then, a pinch of hurt hit me.

Mine? She was never mine.

Babo, Key.

Jaemin looked at me and turned back to Cheondung.

“Goodnight.” She said to him. I walked inside, not wanting to spare myself of any more pain.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Key, can you believe it? I already have a boyfriend.” She said while staring at the dark night sky. She kept on smiling as if there’s a million stars peeking throught the sky when in reality, there is nothing but just a gloomy, lifeless sky.

“Back then , people always think that you’re my boyfriend because we’re always together,” she continued.

I looked straight ahead outside from the balcony of my room.

How I wish what they think is true…

“I prefer it that way,” I said still looking at the emptiness of the outside surroundings.

Jaemin elbowed me and chuckled. “Mwo? How dare you say that when you already have a—“

She stopped midsentence.

“A what?” I don’t know what she’s trying to say.

I looked at her and she just welcomed me with a smile. “Nevermind. Let’s just go to sleep.”

She continued smiling at me. I just pulled her close to me and kissed her forehead.

I felt her stiffen under my hold.

I hope this isn’t the last time I get to kiss you and hold you close to me.

               

[Jaemin’s POV]

I guess this is the last time he would kiss me and hold me close to him.

I think I’m feeling a tinge of pain right now and I don’t know why.

Guess this has just been a long day.

 

[Taemin’s POV]

Hmm… I wonder what’s happening to hyung and Jaemin. I bet he’s so upset right now.

Should I listen? Hihihi. He wouldn’t know anyway. Ok, here I go.

“I’ll be extra cautious. Hihihi.”

But before I could even stand up from my bed, Key hyung came in.

BTW, Key hyung is sleeping here since Jaemin noona will be staying in his room here for the night because her dad’s not around because of work.

“Hyung-ah, whats with the face?” I asked faking my innocence. Im a poser you know. Haha!

“Nothing. Just, go to sleep, Taemin,” he answered looking with a straight face. I can tell he’s irritated at my question.

Hmp.

I looked at Key hyung again and suddenly a wicked Taemin idea popped in my head.

I dialled Jin’s number.

“Yeoboseyo?” She said on the other line. I think she sound sleepy.

“Yeobo~”

“Taemin? Taemin-ah?”

“Ne, yeobo. Its meeee.” I used my aegyo. Haha!

“Yah. Don’t call me like that Taemin. Why are you calling so late?”

“Aww. My yeobo not in the mood?” I pouted my lips a little to look cute. I took a glance at Key hyung. Haha. He’s looking at me like I’m some kind of a crazy love sick man. (Yeah. MAN.) Haha! He must be so jealous now.

“Aigo Taemin-ah. Stop calling me cheesy names.”

“Why are you like that? I just miss you. That’s all. Why does it feel like a second without you is like forever ?” I almost laugh because of that but of course,  Taemin.  *smirks*

“Eeeew!!! Yah! Taemin! Why are you so cheesy huh? Eeeew!”

“Ehem!” I heard hyung making weird sounds like that “Ehem” thing. He wants to distract me. Mianhe, hyung. Haha!

I’m taking this to the next level.

“Hush, baby, hush. Just tell me you miss me too,” I said to Jin while closing my eyes and putting a finger in front of my lips. I look so tempting. If Jin sees me, she might just want to hug me. Or kill me because of what I’ve been saying throughout this phonecall. Haha!

“Yuck! You’re not usually like this. What’s wrong with you??” Jin’s almost shouting at the other line. And Key hyung. I bet he already wants to kill me. But I don’t care. Haha!

“Sa.Rang.Hae.” *kiss*

“Please stop whatever that sick thing your doing there. Don’t make me wanna kill you Taemin.”

My insides are laughing like crazy seeing Key hyung’s annoyed expression.

I looked at Key hyung and he’s looking at me too. This one’s for him:

“At least I tell the ONE I LOVE that I LOVE HER. Right Key hyung?” A smirk crept on my lips as I watch Key hyung’s face become pale. He just looked at me and headed straight to the bed on the opposite of mine.

Success!

“Whatever. I’m sleeping.”

“Sweetdreams, baby.”

Beep.

She hung up on me. My yeobo Jin. Hihihihi.

"Yah, Taemin. You're really getting it," Key hyung said while clenching his fist.

Omo. OMO!

"Umma!!!"

 

[Jaemin’s POV]

I can hear the ticking of Key’s wallclock. Aish. Why am I still thinking of what happened earlier? That-that scene in the balcony keeps on replaying in my head. Kyaaa! Why? WHY? I shouldn’t think about that kiss right? Coz that isn’t even a real kiss! And for goodness’ sake! He’s my bestfriend!

Stop, Jaemin. Stop!

Just then, I felt my cellphone vibrate.

It’s a text message from… KYAA!!! Cheondung. I felt my insides skip.

Are you still awake?

Umm. Ne.

Hmm. I patiently waited for Cheondung’s reply. And then, my phone rang.

Omo! It’s Cheondung! Is he really calling?? Aigo!

Click.

"Yeobo…seyo?” I felt like choking. Jinja!

There’s a pause at the other end of the line. “Uh, I thought you’re actually going to call me yeobo.” I heard his laugh on the other line. It’s a bit husky but still, beautiful.

“Should I?” Omo! I’m so nervous I don’t know how to reply!

“If you want to.”

Nervousness slowly subsided and I can now feel more comfortable. I don’t know why.

I smiled to myself. “Uhm… Yeobo…yeobo…yeobo…” I said. I can feel my cheeks heat up a bit and I started biting my lower lip.

He laughed again. “You’re so cute.”

Blush overload! Jaemin, talk! Talk! “Uhm.. But I think yeobo is a bit overused. Can we not use that?”

"Then what are you going to call me?”

I thought for moment before I thought of a name to call him. I just hope its not cheesy or something coz im totally gonna die if he does not like it.

“Then, should I call you…. CheonCheon?” OMO!

Silence… Then…

“Whatever my girlfriend wants, I want it too.” *blush*

“W-why aren’t you sleeping yet?” Oh great. What a question Jaemin! What a question. I want to smack my head so bad for acting so dumb!

“Do you want me to sleep now?”

“Well, its late. L-lets sleep…?”

“Arasso. Goodnight Lee Jaemin.”

A smile crept on my face. He’s such a sweet boyfriend.

“Goodnight, Park CheonCheon.”


Annyeong guys! whew. Im glad i get to finish this chapter already... whew.. im sorry for such a delay.. But im really trying my best. haha! So, what can you say about this chapter? Hmm... Let me ask. Which couple do you ship? JaeKey or CheonJae?

And isnt Taeminnie cute here? Aigoo! I love him! Haha! And have u seen his new hairstyle? AIGO!!!! oops.. sorry for spazzing here too much.. Anyway, pls continue supporting this fic... we love our readers SO MUCH!!! :D And we have a dream of being featured.. help us guys.. Pretty pls.. ;)

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!! Comments are LOVEDDDDDD!!! <3

-MJistaeminsgirl          (I use pink) :P

WOOOOOOW. 8D OMG! My favorite chapter~ 8D Taemin is just so cute.. :3 KYAAAY CheonJae JaeKey ofc! XD It's our vacation and yeah.. it would be hard to talk about the story, we can do it through the telephone only~ Anyways, thanks for reading everyone <3

AHAHAHHAH CHEONCHEON~ cheoncheon is a real person

<33333333333333