Bad Luck, Tough Luck

I'm In Love With My BF ♥

[Key’s POV]

When I  woke up, I can’t help but smile. Jaemin’s beside me deep in her sleep.  She’s facing me and her arm is on my chest. The sun is bright and I guess it’s time for school.

I stayed still. I don’t want to wake her up.

“Hyung!” Taemin bulged in the door making me panic and all.

“Yah! Knock first will you?!”

“Mmm. What’s happening here?” Jaemin moved a bit then cuddled me even more but her eyes popped open when she realized what’s happening. She sat up and I can tell she’s feeling uneasy and embarrassed at the same time.

Taemin is blushing. What the heck?! “I-I… Just wanna say… U-uh… wake up it’s time for school.” This little brother of mine is stuttering. And he said that in a speed of light.

“Taemin-ah! I-it’s not like what you’re thinking!” Jaemin almost shouted as she motion her hands back and forth back and forth.

“Hyung, lock your door next time.” What the hell. He said that and dashed out the door leaving me and Jaemin in awkward silence.

**********

[Jaemin’s POV]

It’s almost time for the first period. Key and I went to my locker to get my books.

“Jaemin, I’ll just go to the comfort room.”

“Ne.” I said digging up my locker. I waited for Key when I’m done to help me carry the books.

“What’s taking you so long Key?” I muttered to myself. Aish. These are heavy.

Since the books and notebooks are so heavy, I rushed my way to the classroom but someone bumped into me causing all my books and notebooks to scatter on the ground.

“Aigo.” I bent down to pick them up.

“Cheosonghamnida.”

“Watch where you’re go…ing…” Oh my gosh! Am I in heaven? Why am I seeing an angel in front of me. He’s just…

“Miss? Are you okay? Are you hurt?”

I couldn’t move. I continually stare at him like some crazy girl fantasizing an unbelievably cute guy.

He helped me up and carried my books and notebooks. Oh my gosh.  I felt sparks when he touched me and butterflies on my stomach as I walk with him.

“Where’s your classroom?” He asked  and I couldn’t speak so I just pointed our classroom. How can he be so cool?

He walked inside my classroom and I followed behind. “T-thanks.” I finally managed to say.

Before leaving, he shot a smile at me. I’m gonna faint!!!

“Jaemin, who’s that cute guy?” Sujin, a classmate of mine asked.

Kyaa! One of the biggest mistake of my  life! How could I forget to introduce myself and ask for his name?! Is he new? I’ve never seen him before.

But even so, I know I’ll still have the chance to see him again. Which makes me extra excited. I giggled to myself.

[Key’s POV]

Wait a sec. Is that Jaemin? Walking with a guy? I cant belive this!

“Yah. Lee Jaemin. Who’s that guy I just saw? You cheating on me? Huh?” How can she ignore me? And not to mention she didn’t even look at me. Gawd!

Is she in some kind of who-knows-where-dreamland? All this time, she just sat there like a mad woman and not even once did she look at me or even answer my freaking question! Who’s that guy? Is he trying to steal her from me??

“Goodmorning class,” said the boring teacher. We replied in chorus sounding soo lazy not caring whether it will offend the teacher or not.

“Uhmm… I have nothing more to say. Here’s your new classmate.”

Girls started screaming. What’s all the fuss about? And what’s this?? Jaemin smiling like crazy… Even more!

I tilted my head to see what all the girls are screaming about. What’s so exciting about a new– Oh holy mother of cows! This guy is the guy  that I saw with Jaemin a little while ago!

“Anyyeonghaseyo. I’m Park Cheondung from New York. Let’s all be friends.” Friend your face! Who wants to be friends with you?

Jaemin squealed. What the hell??

“Ne. Lets be friends.” Can't she keep it to herself? How can she let my thoughts down? Gawd! This guy has turned my bestfriend into a zombie fangirl. Together with all my girl classmates!

"Cheondung, go sit at the vancant chair.” The teacher said.

Damn! Guess where the vacant chair is?

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Lee Jaemin.”

I gave the guy a death glare but he just smiled at me. How nice. I want to rip his head off. Gah!

Wow. Talk about bad luck. How can these two flirt with each other? Duh. I’m here with YOU Lee Jaemin!

[Jaemin’s POV]

I thank heaven for giving me this very blessed chair and for sending this very gracious vacant chair.  Talk about tough luck! And guess what? He shook hands with me. I’m not washing this hand! Kyaaa!!!

Lunch time! As much as I wanted to stay at the classroom to sit beside Cheondung pfft sadly, we have to separate…

“Yah. Lee Jaemin,” Key said spoiling my fantasy.

“Ne?” I asked dreamily. Cheondung keeps appearing in my head.

“What kind of bestfriend are you? Haven’t you even thought of introducing me to your NEW friend?” Why does he sound suddenly irritated? And sarcastic I guess?

“Mianhe. I thought you were sleeping. I’ll make sure to introduce you next time… If I talk to him again.” Omo! Just the thought of talking to Cheondung again makes my heart skip a bit. Aigo.

This must be faith! I saw Cheondung walking along the hallway. I quickly grabbed Key quickly by the hand. “Come. I’ll introduce you to Cheondung.”

Key kept on complaining while we were walking to meet Cheondung who is now on his way to the cafeteria.

“Annyeonghaseyo Cheondung.” My grip to Key’s arm unconsciously grew tighter when I greeted him.

“Oh, Jaemin.” OMO! He remembered my name! “Annyeonghaseyo.” He went closer to me and I just cant explain the nervousness and excitement I’m feeling all at the same time. And his smile… I’m like a chocolate starting to melt…

Key poked my side and it kinda tickled. Key!

“C-cheondung, this is Key. Key, this is Cheondung.” Somehow, I couldn’t take my eyes off him.

“Hi Key. Nice meeting you. So you are Jaemin's…?”

“Hello  Cheon… Whatever your name is.” He’s so rude I want to kick him right now.

“So, you’re Jaemin's…?”

“I’m her boyfriend. You got a problem with that?”

WHAT??!

“Ani ani!!” I denied so hard shaking my head and head back and forth. I hit Key stealthily with my elbow and I heard him suppress a moan. Serves him well. “He’s not my boyfriend.”

Cheondung laughed. Key’s totally gonna ruin my image to Cheondung.

“You wanna eat with us?” Oops! I can’t control my mouth. It just came out of nowhere. Aigo! So embarrassing!

“Sure. I’d love to.” I thought I heard him wrong but minutes later, Key, Cheondung, and I were already sharing a table.

“Jaemin-ah. Here’s your lunch.” Key unpacked a lunch form the lunch bag like what he always do. “Want me to open it for you?” Gosh! He’s acting totally weird.

“No need. I can do it on my own.” I answered back secretly looking at Cheondung. Omona! He caught me looking at him!

I bit my lower lip and looked back up to him secretly again only to see him laughing so softly.

“Are you sure you guys aren’t together or anything.”

“We are.” Key replied quickly. What’s wrong with this guy?! I want to punch him in the mouth! Really!

I faked a smile to Cheondung. “No we’re not. We aren’t even dating. Right Key?” I gave Key the death glare but he just ignored it.

“Ok. Just making sure.” Aigo!!! There goes that smile again. If he smile again, I think I’ll faint.

[Key’s POV]

OK. So now I’m positive my bestfriends acting all cute and bubbly in front of that new guy. I see her doing that silly smile of hers to him. Yeah, I know it’s so fake (maybe. I guess. Scratch that I know its fake). Gawd! And she always looks at him. And she constantly invites that guy to join us during lunch. And you know what? I hate it!

“Aish! What’s taking her so long??” It’s 7:30 now. And I’ve been waiting here for 15 minutes already!

“Good morning! Let’s go!” At last, she’s done!

“Hey, what’d you do to your hair?” I noticed her new hairdo. Why is she braiding it up all of a sudden?

“Aw, this? Nothing. Just want a… A new look. Come on, we’re gonna be late for school!” I took her bag and we walked to school.

In school…

I hoped hard that that Cheon… whatever his name is, is not here. But aish. He’s present.

Blah, blah, blah. Can’t concentrate on what the teacher is saying. Jaemin is totally ignoring me. Totally! She keeps looking at that guy that guy that guy! Its so irritating!

“Ok. We’ll be having an activity and you guys choose a partner,” the teacher said.

Eh? Activity? Partner? I was not listening.

I was about to ask Jaemin to be my partner when something held me back. I’m not quite sure what.

I looked at Jaemin and I waited for her to look at me. She’s going to choose me… Right?

 

 


Who do you think will Jaemin Choose? Wait for the next update guys! ;)

The New Guy~

The Brother~