I'm Sorry

I'm In Love With My BF ♥

[Jaemin’s POV]

Partner. Ok time to choose a partner. Is it Key? The one who had been the partner of my life, my bestfriend? Or… Cheondung?

My head was aching.

Ok then. I’ve decided. I’ll choose Key.

I was already facing Key and was about to ask him to be my partner when I felt a nudge to my arm. It was Cheondung.

“Ok now. Those left, choose your partners already,” our teacher said. “Jaemin-ssi?”

“I’ll choose Cheondung.” I said it. And now Cheondung’s smiling at me. Like an angel again.

“Ok. Key, go to Mee-Kyoung. She’ll be your partner.” Key walked to Mee-Kyoung without even looking at me. He sat down with that serious expression pasted on his face. Why do I feel bad all of a sudden?

“Should we start now?” Cheondung asked and my attention was withdrawn from Key.

“Alright.”

Wow. Cheondung is good. He’s not just cute and handsome. He’s also very intelligent indeed!

***

Break time. Key returned to his chair but went out the classroom immediately without waiting for me. AIsh! I mean, we always stick together. How can he leave me now? Is he mad at me for choosing Cheondung as my partner? He’s being stubborn again. He knows Cheondung is a new student and I need to help him cope up.

“Key. Wait up!” I tried catching up to him but failed.

I think he’s really angry.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I looked at my watch and patiently waited for Key. After dismissal, he just disappeared leaving me all alone. The whole day, he wasn’t talking to me or even looking at me. What’s his problem? Now I’m being problematic thinking  where he is now.  I already looked for him all over the school but he is nowhere to be found. So I decided to wait here at the school entrance.

Aish! Where is that guy??

Then out of the blue, someone placed a hand over my shoulder. This Key! Jinja!

“Yah! Why are you so late??” I asked angrily at him then handed him my bag angrily. He has no choice but to take it anyway and carry it all the way to our house. This guy. Making me wait here for so long.

“Jaemin-ah, it’s Cheondung.” I turned around to see Cheondung behind me holding my bag. The bag that I forced him (well, Key actually) to carry! Gawd! I wanted to disappear so badly! This is SO embarrassing! How can I have mistaken him for Key??

I felt my cheeks heat up and I AM sure I am blushing right now. Babo Jaemin! You should be ashamed of yourself!

“C-cheondung,” I forced myself to say. “Mianhe! Mianhe! Omo! Let me get my bag. I thought you were someone else.” Gah! I’m so lame! I couldn’t even think of a better way to apologize. My goodness!

“No, no. It’s ok. I’ll carry it.” He has this very cute eye-smile that I couldn’t take my eyes off. I was starstrucked.

 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[Key’s POV]

What a day. All this time, I thought Jaemin was going to pick me only to find out that it’s the complete opposite.

I didn’t talk to her all day. I mean, I was really hurt. Really. All her attention’s on that Cheon guy already.

I went out the school immediately after dismissal. I mean, I will not walk with her home today but I know I should at least follow her until she gets home so I can make sure she gets home safely.

So I waited for her outside the school, partly hidden. I finally got a sight of her after quite some time. She must’ve been looking for me.

And then this Cheon guy approached her. She handed him her bag and  they talked there. So sorry to say Key. It was not you she was waiting for.

He’s walking her home now. That’s my job. I’m the bestfriend. I’m so helpless. Whatever. But I still have to follow them. Who knows what that Cheon guy will do to my Jaemin. He might take advantage and kiss her. Or maybe worse! You can’t trust people easily nowadays. And I just want to scold Jaemin for trusting him so fast.

When they finally reached Jaemin’s house, I could see Jaemin smiling like crazy and secretively. She’s obviously attracted to that guy.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kring, Kring.

Taemin picked up the phone. I was sitting on the couch in our living room, watching TV.

“Yoboseyo? Ne. Wait a sec. Hyung, Jaemin-noona on the phone.” Taemin said to me.

Oh. Now she’s calling.

“Tell her I’m watching TV. Or better yet tell her I’m sleeping.”

Taemin went back to the telephone. “Noona, hyung said he’s watching TV or better yet tell you he’s sleeping. Ok. I’ll tell him. Bye.”

Taemin-ah!  “Taemin! Why’d you do that? Aish! She’s supposed to BELIEVE I’m sleeping!”

“But you told me to tell her you’re sleeping. So I told her that you told me you’re sleeping. Anything wrong with that? I told her exactly what you told me.”

Oh brother! This brother of mine! I want to throw him on the bed.

“Don’t tell me you have LQ.”

“What LQ?”

“Lovers quarrel.”

“Aish. Taemin, quit it.”

“Oh. She told me to tell you she’s sorry,” Taemin added.

Yeah, right. She’s sorry.

 

[Jaemin’s POV]

"Noona, hyung said he’s watching TV or better yet tell you he’s sleeping.”

“Ok. Just tell him … Uh… I’m sorry.”

“Ok. I’ll tell him. Bye.”

I lied down my bed. He’s really mad at me. Aish.

First, he totally ignored me the whole day at school. Second, he did not walk me home, and now, he lied about sleeping and doesn’t want to talk to me. Even on the telephone! And now, I’m wondering if he’s going to fetch me here tomorrow.

Aish! I closed the light. I hope I can sleep well tonight.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

7:14… Is he coming?

7:15… He’s still not here.

7:16… Where is he?

7:18… Now I’m wondering if he’s really coming

I basically waited for him until 7:20 but no signs of him coming. Guess I’m going to school ALONE. No choice.

“Good morning!” Key!

But when I looked up, it was Cheondung. Omo! CHEONDUNG!

“G-good morning.” Why am I stuttering? Kyaa! Totally embarrassing. I always stutter like this when talking to him. “Why are you here? Do you live somewhere along this neighbourhood or something?” Not that I don’t want him here. Of course I like it. Duh. Who wouldn’t?  I’m just curious.

“I came to fetch you. Is that ok with you?”

Of course! OF COURSE! “Sure.” I tried to sound not so excited and happy.

Yey! Cheondung and I walking together to school. Dream come true!

 

[Key’s POV]

I think I was being to harsh on her. When I think about yesterday, maybe she’s just trying to help that new guy Cheon cope up. Who knows? So I decided to be kind again. Hey, I always am kind to her! Just trying to be extra nice today.

“Taemin! Faster! I’m gonna be late!” What’s taking him so long? He’s been in the bathroom for too long now. Gah!

Finally, the door to the bathroom opened. “Sorry hyung. Just take a bath faster. Jaemin-noona doesn’t like waiting.” He smiled evishly. I have a mean brother.

After I took a bath, I fixed myself real fast. REALLY fast then run to her house.

I was so enthusiastic until…

“Well, come on.”

“Yep. Let’s not be late for school.”

I hide behind a tree. It was Jaemin and that Cheon guy. How could I have not known?

Now, I feel like she’s slowly drifting away.

 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[Jaemin’s POV]

It’s lunch time. Omo. No dad, no food. No Key, no friend and food.

I walked out the classroom. I felt totally and very very sad.

I made my way to the cafeteria but couldn’t choose what to eat so I just went outside again. I’m a loner without Key.

“Hey.” I’m pretty sure its Cheondung but was surprised to see Key standing in front of me.

“Key!” I jumped from my seat and almost hugged him but stopped myself. He’s still mad at me.

“Here’s your lunch. Eat well.” He handed me the lunch bag and left after that.

“Key, wait!” I remained standing on the same place. He stopped when I called him but did not look back. “I-I’m sorry.”

Silence. Then, “You shouldn’t be. Just returned the lunch box tomorrow.” Then he left.

Key…


MJistaeminsgirl: I'll use pink from now on guys! Hmm... did you like it? Dont forget to comment!!! ^^ And subscribe if you're a new reader! Byeongari and I will surely be thankful.. Kamsa from us guys! LOVELOTS!!! :D

I'll use blue turquoise then! Hihihihi. Yesss, we love comments and subscribers. <3 Btw, I'm Thea! - Byeongari :3