So Happy Together

I'm In Love With My BF ♥

 

[Jaemin’s POV]

Tic toc, tic toc. I looked at my watch. It’s almost 7:15. I waited patiently in the play ground where we always meet every morning, sitting on a swing. I took a glance of the street. Isn’t he there yet? Yeah, he isn’t there yet.

What’s taking him so long? I looked at my watch again but suddenly, a big hand covered my eyes.

I smiled to myself.

“Yah! What took you so long?” I pretended to be angry. I placed my hand on top of his hands and I’m sure its his.

He did not answer my question and instead, said:

“Did you miss me?” His voice is as soft as a wind brushing against my ear, as soothing as a lullaby. Then I felt him rest his chin on my shoulder and freed me from his imaginary blindfold. When I took a look at his face, he was smiling cutely. The smile I’ve always like seeing but doesn’t want to admit to him.

“Why should I miss you? Aish! Don’t you know you’re a minute late? Look, it’s already 7:16!” I scolded him.

“I know you miss me. You just don’t want to admit it,” Key said acting arrogant and confident. I hate it when he’s like this.

“I just saw you last Friday right? And now, I’m with you again. Aish. Why do I always get stuck with you?” I joked Key but suddenly noticed something.

I stood up from the swing, neared my face to his and examined it. “Aha! You! You slept late again last night didn’t you? Look at those dark circles around your eyes! That’s why you’re late!”

“Who told you I slept late? Of course not!” And before i can even argue with him again, he picked up my bag from the ground, slumped it around his shoulders, and started walking.

I started walking too while looking at his back. Ahh. I’m happy to have Key as my bestfriend.

“Yah, wait up!”

****** 

What a boring subject. Aish. History is killing me. Not to mention the teacher too.

“Key. Look at this. Do you know where Philippines is here in the map?” I asked Key but when I turned to look at him, I saw him sleeping.

Unaware of it, my eyes were glued to his face. It’s peaceful, calm. And do I really think he’s... Cute? Omo!

I didn’t wake him up. Instead, I just looked at him the whole period and felt myself smiling.

******

Lunch time. I really am hungry right now. Guess I’ll have to eat canteen food again. Appa left early and did not have time to prepare my food. I’m living with only my appa so I can’t count on anyone when it comes to cooking food. I don’t know how to cook either. How pitiful!

“Appa’s not around so I’ll go the canteen first. I’ll go buy my lunch.”

I was about to leave then when Key stopped me. He grabbed my wrist slightly.

“Stay here.”

“What? Key, I’m hungry,” I complained.

But even before I can get annoyed, he unpacked two lunch boxes.

"You should learn how to cook you know.” Key placed the packed lunch in front of me. Sometimes, he acts like an umma. And i like it!

“Gomawo!” I hugged him real tight then turned to the food hurriedly. “I’ll eat a spoonful!”

 ******

                Lee Jaemin~ ^^ It’s a note from Key.

                What?

                ^^ I like you...

                I like you too. Now stop fooling around.

                No. I really like you. Oops. Scratch that. I love you.

                Aigo, Key. Your giving me goosebumps.

                Saranghae!!!

                Cut it off! He’s doing it again. He gives me notes like this everyday. Aigo.

******             

[Key’s POV]

“Let’s go home early. I want to sleep so badly.” I took Jaemin’s bag like what I always do and we started walking.

“That’s what you get from sleeping late because of watching .” Jaemin brushed off some hair out of her face. It’s one of her cute manarisms.

She always tease me. and I like that. “Who said I watch ? You dirty thinker.”

We continued walking. But I stopped when I felt Jaemin’s company disappear. Where is she? I looked around and see her standing steadily, looking at an ice ream store.

“Come on, let’s get some,” I said pulling her by the hand but she resisted.

“No need. I just thought the store looks cute with all those cute stuffs and pink decorations.” She looked at me with that same kind of expression. She’s a bad liar. I know she’s dying to eat some ice cream.

“Babo. I want some. What are you thinking? I’ll go here just because you want to? Of course not!”

“Aish. Fine.”

Chimes rattled to each other as we entered the store. We were greeted by a friendly looking saleslady.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Wow. Look what we have here. A very cute couple!” What’s with this saleslady. Jaemin and I were both bewildered and exchange questioning glance to each other. Somehow, I felt embarrassed and I felt my cheeks slightly heating  up.

“We have this raffle for couples where you can win a spectacular price! Wait, are you a couple? It’s okay if you’re not but you really look like one.”

Jaemin and I looked at each other and used out telepathy powers. I held her hands and she squeezed mine back.

“Yes, we’re a couple!” We both said smirking at each other.

I intertwined my fingers into hers. I saw her glance at me real quick and blush after that. If she only knew…

We ate our ice cream teasing and joking around. I ordered her favourite double dutch ice cream and I ordered my favourite cream brule. I can’t help looking at her while she’s eating.

“What?” She put a spoonful of ice cream in which I think is really cute.

“Nothing.” I smiled to myself and shook my head slightly. This girl. How can she be like this but still look cute in my eyes?

I’m about to finish eating when our names were mentioned.

“Key, did you hear that??” Jaemin squeezed my hand and looked at the manager as she is announcing the price which I couldn’t quite hear and understand because I got my attention on her hand on me. “Yey! We won! We won!”

“Wow! Really? Really?!” I got back to my senses. This is crazy.

“Before we give you the prize which is a free ride-all-you-can ticket in one famous amusement park, we need an assurance that you really are a couple.” We were dragged in front of everyone in the ice cream shop and all the people there are staring at us.

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” They chanted. These people. How can I possibly kiss my bestfriend? “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!”

We were left with no choice. We faced each other. She closed her eyes and her hand curled. A signal that she is nervous. Does she really think I’ll steal her first kiss? As much as I wanted to, but I wouldn’t do that.

She looks funny. How can she not trust her bestfriend?

I touched her chin and slightly tilted her head. I saw her forehead wrinkle and her lips tense. Jaemin-ah. If you only know…

I leaned towards her slowly then kissed her forehead.

When the kiss ended, she opened her eyes. I winked at her.

“I know you want me to kiss your lips,” I whispered to her.

“Y-yah! Of course n-not!” She blushed.

I’m glad I have you.


<3

The BF...

The Best Friend ♥