Don't Follow Me

I Don't Like K-Pop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few days left in Seoul, Suzy decided to go sightseeing instead of being cooped up in the PC room.

Kyuhyun would drop by the PC room in the hopes of seeing her but luck wasn’t on his side. He may have her number but he didn’t have the courage to send her a message. Her strong attitude was refreshing to him since he was used to women being shy in front of him.

He couldn’t concentrate that much whenever they were practicing their dances or during his schedules and it started to show.

 

“What’s up with you? You’re not focused lately” Leeteuk said

“Huh? What are you talking about? I’m totally focused” Kyuhyun answered back

As soon as he said it, he tripped on his own feet and hit his head on a plastic chair. The older one looked down at him on the floor.

 

“That’s focused? The last time is saw you like that when you were going out with…. wait…. are you dating someone?” the older one asked

“Of course not, I don’t have time for those things” the younger one quickly replied acting defensive

Leeteuk wasn’t convinced so he had to ask the resident gossip, Kim Heechul. His suspicions were confirmed after Heechul told him about what he saw a few days ago.

 

 

While walking along one of the main streets in Apgujeong-rodeo, Suzy noticed there were a lot of people outside a building that had a huge “SM Town” sign outside. She had nothing better to do so she went to the crowd to see what was going on.

 

A large crowd of teenage girls were outside the building just sitting on the sidewalk. She tried to strike up a conversation to kill her curiosity. Some were foreigners so she decided to talk to them.

“Hey…uhm…what’s going on?” she asked

“We’re just hanging out in case someone comes by” one girl said

“That is the most bizarre thing I have ever heard, who are you waiting for?” Suzy asked

Before the other could answer, a black van pulled up and everyone started running towards it like a pack of bulls.

 

Suzy was swept up by the crowd as if it were a sea of sweaty girls who did not have the most pleasant of odors considering they’ve been sitting under the noon sun for hours.

 

Kyuhyun did his usual by smiling and waving at the girls while signing some autographs. Suzy had no idea what was going on as she could not see clearly while drowning in a sea of limbs.

 

With his manager protecting him from being hurt, they slowly made their way through the crowd. Kyuhyun wasn’t even looking at the girls but as soon as he looked up, their eyes met.

 

“YOU!”

 

The fans suddenly grew quiet and formed a circle around the both of them. Suzy had no idea what was going on when his manager told him to hurry up into the building.

 

His manager continued pushing him through the remainder of the crowd but he and Suzy kept on staring at each other with surprised looks on their faces.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter