Long Distance

I Don't Like K-Pop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

 

Before she left, she helped Kyuhyun set up his Skype account. Even though it was all in English, he tried his best to understand it. Thankfully they released a Korean version a few weeks later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun had a schedule so it was killing him that he couldn’t see Suzy off. He tried his best to concentrate on the show he was a guest on and every time he was on break, he tried to call her but she didn’t hear her phone ring because the airport was noisy.

 

Suzy was waiting for the final boarding call and she tried to call Kyuhyun but he didn’t pick up so she left him a message.

 

“So I’m here at the airport now, I’ll be boarding soon. Thank you for everything and I’m going to miss you so much. Don’t forget to Skype me okay? I love you”

 

As she sat on the plane, waiting for lift off, she looked out the window and sighed.

 

“Goodbye”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Although weeks have passed, Suzy and Kyuhyun barely spoke to each other because of time and schedule conflicts. The last time she spoke to him was when she called him when she arrived home.

 

Even Skype wasn’t helpful; they were only able to talk to each other for short periods of time because she got busy with her classes. She was living in a dorm when she got back to school and she has never felt lonelier before. She got used to living with Hansae whom she frequently talked to via Skype too.

 

Her parents were noticing that she wasn’t her old self. In the few times you talked to Kyuhyun, she tried not to make it show that she missed him so much and neither did he.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter