I Found You

I Don't Like K-Pop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Suzy arrived home from work and while she was unlocking her front door she noticed her new neighbor. The Super Junior boys were in 1201 while she and Hansae were in 1203. No one was staying in apartment 1202 so it sparked her curiosity.

 

She heard a man and a woman’s voice and they were speaking in English which made her even more curious. However, she was tired so she decided to introduce herself next time instead.

 

 

 

 

 

Because of Kyuhyun’s tight schedules she barely saw him for a while again. Suzy did her usual routine of work and playing StarCraft on the weekends. Even though this was the case, he would always send her a message every night at 12 midnight on the dot.

 

잘자 (good night/sleep well) <3

 

She knew she wasn’t the type of girl to do such things; she always smiled whenever she read his messages which she never deleted.

 

 

 

 

 

After another tiring day of work, she went back to her place as usual and before she lay down to sleep, very loud music started playing and it pissed her off to no end. She followed the sound and it led her to apartment 1202. Suzy knocked on the door loudly to get their attention and was surprised to see a red-headed girl answer.

 

“May I help you?” she asked

“Do you mind?? You’re not the only one living here you know!” Suzy said

 

She was glad that the neighbor spoke English but at the same time she was annoyed that the said person was being extremely bothersome.

 

“Oh sorry, was my music too loud?” she asked

 

Suzy rolled her eyes in response. Suddenly a man approached the redheaded girl from behind.

 

“Hey Sum, who is it?” he asked

“Just a neighbor, turn the music down, will you” she said to him

 

Instead of listening to her, he stared straight at Suzy with his mouth agape.

 

“Kris?” Suzy asked

“Suze? What are you doing here?” he asked

“I should be asking you that” she sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter