The End's not Near, It's Here

I Don't Like K-Pop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

More than 10 years has passed; Suzy and Kyuhyun were still dating. The two of them have broken up numerous times because they were both hot-headed but in the end they would always get back together. Suzy still didn’t like K-pop and Kyuhyun has already accepted it as long as she loved his ballads.

 

During that time, the members of Super Junior all entered into their own relationships and started their own families but still remained to be together as friends doing what they do best, being Super Junior. Some ended their contracts with SM but that didn’t stop them from doing activities together.

 

Suzy’s ideal date with Kyuhyun was not at a restaurant or at the movies; it was just staying home and trying to beat each other in StarCraft. After all those years, her interests never changed and neither did his.

 

She graduated magna laude from Seoul National University and secured a job as an accountant for a large pharmaceutical company. Her Korean language skills have improved due to her stay in Korea. She and Kyuhyun conversed in Korean from then on.

 

Sometime after that, Kyuhyun and some of the members m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter