Hard As Rock

You're What?!

Chapter Two: Hard As Rock

"Bummie. Who occupied the middle bed?" Jonghyun asked as soon as they arrived inside their room. He pointed, dumbly on the middle bed as he drops his bag in front of him.

"It's Hyohyun, our new roommate." Key responds glancing at Jonghyun as he unties his shoe laces.

"Oh, he's our new roommate. Yay!" Jonghyun squealed, clapping his hands like a child. Key wonders why he is acting like baby all the time. Spoiled. Umma's boy.

"Yeah," Key chuckled at his gesture. He completely removes his shoes and properly places it under their night table.

"Where is he?" Jonghyun asked, jumping on his bed, his body bounced when he dropped.

He glances at the older boy. He pulls out his phone from his bag and places it on the night table beside his bed. He pulled the string to make the lamp shade turn on.

"He went out?" Key said, not really sure of his answer. He excused himself a while ago and he didn't give him any location.

"Went out?" Jonghyun asked, looking at their room's white ceiling.

"No, Jjong. He went in." Key said, sarcastically. He chuckled, after all.

"Such a smug." Jonghyun groaned. Key is always like that, always sarcastic. He intended to do that when's he's bored, and Jonghyun is still not getting used it.

Before, Key could hit him with another sarcasm respond, someone knocks.

"I'll get it," Jonghyun stood up and walks his way to the door. He slides his palms on the knob before twisting it open. He pulled the door, presenting Hyohyun's figure.

"Oh, Hi." Jonghyun smiles widely, waving his right hand, side by side.

"Hello?" Hyohyun greets back, giving him the same gesture.

"What is that you need?" Jonghyun asked, dropping his right arm on his side still smiling, though.

Hyohyun looks at him, eyes widen. "Uhm, th-"

"He's our roommate, dummy." Key cut Hyohyun's words. He walks towards Jonghyun's side, placing his hand on his shoulder, squeezing it.

"Aish~" Jonghyun quickly pulls his shoulder away, glaring at Key as he walks back to his bed.

"Sorry about that," Key said, stepping aside, letting Hyohyun walks inside.

"It's okay." Hyohyun chuckled. She found it amusing, though. Jonghyun so childish; acting all so baby.

Hyohyun drops herself on her bed, glancing at the two other beds. She stayed quiet as she can, well; it’s hard to talk to a boy although she acts one too.

“So, Hyohyun-sshi, where you from?” Key starts a conversation, clearing the quiet air.

Jonghyun uses his elbow for supporting him from the bed as he places his left side cheek on his palm. He looks at him, expressionless. He’s still not recover over those shoulder squeeze thing.

As a respect, Hyohyun sits up. “I’m from Incheon.” Hyohyun said, clasping her hands together.

“Oh, nice knowing that. That’s a nice place.” Key praised. He closes his book that he was reading and put it aside. He jumps on his bed.

“What time is it?” Jonghyun asked, glancing on the wall clock by the bathroom door.

“Nine pm.” Jonghyun answered himself.

“Nice one, asking us a question, answering it by yourself.” Key laughs. Apparently, he thinks his brother acts dumb sometimes. He can't explain what kind of attitude his hyung has. He's jus... Different.

Hyohyun tittered, quietly. She doesn't want Jonghyun to feel embarrassed.

There was a quiet time between the three and no one dared to talk.

“Should we head to sleep?” Key asked, looking over his shoulder where the two boys lying on their own beds. He closed his book along with the table lamp and turns his chair around.

“What time is it?” Jonghyun asked, once again.

Key didn’t answer since he knew Jonghyun will be answering his own question, again.

Jonghyun looks up on the wall clock and muttered 10 pm.

“See?” Key raises an eyebrow at Hyohyun, trying to prove his point.

“Should we head to sleep?” Jonghyun asked again. Since, no one answered his first attempt of question. He shifted his position to Indian sit and looks at the two boys, looking at him blankly.

“Too early.” Key groans, jumping on his bed, landing with his elbow on the bed, his chin resting on his chin.

“Uhm, I should head to sleep now, uhm, early for tomorrow.” Hyohyun said, avoiding the stuttering voice. She pulled her covers on her and muttered goodnight to them.

Hard as rock

----

Okay, another update ♥
Starting on next chapter, I'll be using POV! It's kind of hard for me not using it, so, enjoy. LOL XD
Thank you for the seven subscriber ^_^

Oh, my replies, right.
littlehyo: Yeah sure! I'll update more. You can request a couple if you want to :3
HyoKeyMin11: Oh! Chinggu! Thanks for reading my past stories <3 I'll be updating more.
HyoTeukkie: OMO! you again. You're my favorite. I'll update more ♥

That's it! Have a nice day. God Bless ♥

COMMENT|SUBSCRIBE|ENJOY!