Wisdom Words

You're What?!

Chapter Six: Wisdom Words

KEY POV

I can’t believe what Jonghyun had done. I hate him!

It’s my first time to have a friend like him that I could hang out with. I mean, he’s only the friend I have that seems to have a good personality. Some of the friends are completely up.

“I can’t believe you, I really can’t. You disappoint me, Jonghyun.” I said, continuously. We were currently in our classroom, waiting for our teacher to come and show up. Like usual, do the introductions and rules.

“It’s not right lying to a friend just to be with him, Bummie. So, don’t hate me.” Jonghyun said. Here he comes with his words of wisdom. He’ll be dumb sometimes but deep inside he’s a genius corrective person. If you did something wrong, he’ll be giving you some words that might regret you from doing something. Example, you stole something from somebody, he’ll come around and lecture you how bad it is to steal something.

“You know, he’s you first friend of all. He’s not a complete crack off that get friends for money, he’s kind of more than that. He’s a boy with particular attitude that every friend wants. So, would you lie to him just like that? Even if it’s a white lie, it’s-“I cut him off.

“Shut it, you are always right. So, shut it!” I said, face palming myself. It’s just a simple thing I did. He wouldn’t mind it right?

“Fine, next time, don’t call me dummy, would ya?” Jonghyun scoffed.

I tiny smile crept on the side of my lips. “It isn’t my fault, you act like one sometimes.” I chuckled. This is the time where we vigorously do something that any brothers can’t have.

“I do?” Jonghyun’s eyes widen. As if he doesn’t notice. A dummy.

“No, you don’t.” I said, sarcastically. He glares, that’s the only thing he can do by now because our teacher came and we started the class.

Ugh, pretty much boring. She was our last teacher in Literature. And, she is still.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Introduction came, “I’m Jung Jessica,” Name came next, “I’m 29 years old,” Then the age, “I’ll be teaching you the literature from now,” Like you didn’t do it last time.

That’s the process; everyday she’ll be doing that because, every day, new students will come.

Ugh, here he she goes again, telling us the story of her teaching life. Can’t she notice that every male student inside the classroom is almost half-asleep? She always does that every first day of school. Let me guess, tomorrow will be her ‘How did I get my husband through teaching’ story next.

Argh. We can’t even have simple lesson teaching without her telling her personal life story.

“And, that’s it, that’s how I became a teacher it, isn’t it so admiring?” Mrs. Jung said, sighing for her own amazement.

Well, unlucky her, she receives full of groans from us.

The bell ring indicating us for our next classes, I grab my time table inside my pocket and look at my next class. I have… Mathematics.

“Oh My Gawd, who put Mathematics on my time table?” I asked, loudly. Luckily all of my classmates were already out, only me and Jonghyun were left.

“I did,” Jonghyun raises his hand as he grabs his bag on the other hand. I hate you ten times, Kim Jonghyun.

“WHAT?! YOU KNOW I HATE MATHEMATICS! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!” I shouted as if it was the normal way of scolding your older brother for making a wrong mistake.

“I just want you to experience the mathematics world,” he stops as he did his poet’s pose. OMG! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!

“Mathematics world my .” I rolled my eyes. UGH! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!

“So, you’ll come with me.” I said, dragging him out class.

“NO! I HAVE DIFFERENT CLASS!” He shouted as I drag him by his collar.

“Now, you have the same as mine.”

---

Yay! Another update :D
I have exams tomorrow so wish me luck <3

Hope you like this chapter! Thanks my lovely subscriber ^_^
HEY GUYS! READ HYOTEUKKIE'S KIM HYOYEON IS MARRIED TO BAEKHYUN !
Love her works ^^ make sure you check it out.

Replies:
Littlehyo: LOL! She'll sure would look more handsome than TOP :DD hahaha^^ Thanks for Reading.

Thanks for reading. Have A nice Day. GOD BLESS ♥


COMMENT|SUBSCRIBE|ENJOY!


WOOYOUNG FOR EVERYONE :D