Bizarre Key

You're What?!

Chapter Three: Bizarre Key

HYOYEON/HYOHYUN POV

I woke up with the sound of my alarm. Actually, I was wearing an earplugs all night so only me can hear the alarm. Luckily, I alarmed my phone 4 in the morning and the two guys are still sleeping.

I drag myself off the bed and starts scurrying my stuffs and dragging every private sheets. That was my bra and , of course. I really alarmed that early so I get my private time with myself, especially the changing part.

I burst inside the bathroom and softly close the door.

I’m so lucky today. Is it because it was the second day only? Or it was just of me? I’m being all so crazy about myself… being a guy.

I showered and changed, silently; avoiding things that will possible fall from the racks.

I cross my fingers before walking out the bathroom, seeing two figures still sleeping. I silently celebrate as I walk towards my bed and grab my bag. My favorite bag, of course.

When I passed by Key’s bed, I freeze.

“Where are you going this early, Hyohyun-sshi?” I heard a recognizable voice. I turn around, grin plastered on my face.

“I’m going to take a breakfast…” I stopped half way, trying to find a perfect excuse, “this early, school gives early breakfast. And besides, guys will be craving morning foods.” I chuckled sheepishly.

“Like me.” I finished before waving and biding good bye to him.

After that awkward conversation, I manage to get through our door. Man! I hate this place already. Not that I’m afraid of being around a bunch of men, it’s just pretty perplexing for me.

I run as fast as I could on Amber’s room. Well, we have this morning jog everyday so I don’t want to miss all because of school.

I stand in front of the door and knock three times. In no time, I saw Amber standing in front of me, wearing her jogging attire.

“Unnie, you didn’t forget.” Amber squealed, pulling me for a bear hug. A bear hug I couldn’t resist.

A sudden alarm rings on my head, “Hey, don’t call me Unnie, someone might hear you.” I whispered on her ears while on a hug.

“Don’t worry, Unnie. My roommate runs off pretty early.” Amber said, pulling from a hug.

This early? I glance on my watch and found out it was only four thirty.

“You ready?” Amber asked.

I looked up, pretty looking excited.

“Yeah,”

 

KEY POV

I heard the floor squeaking a sound so my eyes flutter open. I sit up and saw Hyohyun slowly grabbing his bag.

I glance at my wrist watch and saw it was only four twenty in the morning. Why is he up so early? Classes start at eight thirty.

“Where are you going so early, Hyohyun-sshi?” I asked, trying my best not to sound so sleepy. Honestly, I’m still drowsy. I wipe the unwanted thing on my eyes and blink a few times.

“I’m going to take a breakfast…” He seemed like he will add some more excuses. What? Is that even an excuse?

Wait, breakfast serve at six thirty. That’s weird.

I nodded. I’ll be understandable just now.

“This early, school gives early breakfast. And besides, guys will be craving morning foods.” He said, practically half true only.

I can sense his nervousness. Why? I don’t know. His hands are shaking and his body was stiffened. He chuckled, awkwardly.

I was about to say ‘Okay’ when he added ‘Like me’ to his sentence. Yeah! Like you.

He bid goodbye. I’ll just have to have a consideration for that. I wanted to eat breakfast with him, though. He’s my new friend. And, new friend gets to be treated nice.

I drag myself off to bed before making my way to Jonghyun’s bed.

“Hey.” I said, softly. I shake his untouched body. He’s very a heavy sleeper. That’s one of the things I hate about him.

“Hmm.” He mumbled. I shake him a bit hard this time but he didn’t dare to move or respond.

“Come on, get up!” I shouted. But, this time, I jump on him. He quickly got up making me fall on the ground.

“Oh, Bummie, I’m very sorry.” Jonghyun quickly kneel down to help me.

Woah! Even though I’m the one that pissing him off to waking up, he’s really is the caring one to me. See, I spoiled him too much.

“I’m okay,” I said, standing up as I dust of my pinkish pajama.

“Go get shower, I’ll prepare your clothes.” I said, kindly pushing him towards the bathroom door. But he stopped half way and turn around.

Now, I’m kind of regretting what I just said. I sounded like a mom.

“Bummie, I love you~” He starts doing his infamous aegyo in front of me. Both of his hands are in fist and placed below his chin. Ugh, not really annoying, it’s cute.

“I love you too,” I chuckled. I was ‘bout living his sight but he suddenly took a kiss on my cheek. My cheeks start to shade pink.

Aish, this boy. Why does he always do that? It’s pretty normal for me.

I was about to scold him but he scurry away to the bathroom.

Oh, I hate my mom for making me take care of him.

I march my way to his cabinet and starts searching for proper clothes. When I finally found it, I grabbed it and knock on the bathroom. I gave it to him and he changed.

I was really known in our family being the fashion freak person. I’m not contented with a simple skinny jeans and tank tops. I prefer neckline shirts and ripped jeans. That’s perfect match.

After Jonghyun showered and changed. It’s my turn now. I had picked all of the clothes I’m wearing.

Aish. I bet Hyohyun is done eating now. I made a quick five minutes in the shower which is unusual for me. For some time or every time I take a shower it usually takes me thirty minutes. So, I was surprised for myself.

“That’s bizarre of you.” Jonghyun chuckled. He noticed too, oh man.

“Whatever,” I muttered. I walk towards in front of the mirror and grab the unused comb and starts fixing my hair. I parted my hair on the left and starts combing right.

When I’m done fixing my hair, I nearly grab Jonghyun away from the bed.

We run towards the cafeteria and we saw few people lining up for the food.

“Why are we even in a hurry, Bummie?” Jonghyun bends his back and touches his knees.

I look around and saw Hyohyun and with some boy giggling with at the end of the line.

“Hyohyun-ah!”

---

Another update. As usual, weekend is here. And, i'm ready to rock! 

haha! So, this is the third chapter. I'll be having tons of minor characters.

Just so you'll know, when it's Hyoyeon's pov, she'll be using She for herself and She for Amber. Gets? If not, use your brain! hahaha ^_^

Anyway, guys. You're free to tell me other characters you want to be in the story. I just want my readers to enjoy my story ♥

Replies:
littlehyo: hehe! That Jonghyun for you -awkwardly grins-. TOP will appear soon, next next chapter. He'll be ♥
HyoTeukkie: OMO! Kamsahamnida! Enjoy my story ♥ You can request for a character, if you want.

That's all. Have a nice day. God Bless!

COMMENT|SUBSCRIBE|ENJOY!