You're Girl

You're What?!

Chapter Ten: You're Girl

JONGHYUN POV

I woke up, groaning as I sit up. I hold my aching freaking head, why is it aching anyway?

Argh, I hate the feeling. I really hate the feeling. After drinking that freakish coffee he bought for us, everything seems went blank. I didn’t remember after that, which was because I fainted. I hate him for that. I hate him for getting too much attention from Key.

I know I’m jealous, ever since he came; all my Keybummie think is HIM! Not that I’m mad because, fine I’m mad because of it. But, I’m happy that he finally found his so called true friend of his.

I’M HERE!

After a while, I realize I was late for class. I check the beds beside me and saw no one was on it. But, I’m hearing the shower was open right now. I look at the clock and it was pass eight, I’m pretty sure it’s my Bummie because he’s classes starts at quarter to nine so he would take time taking his precious shower.

I decided to scare him while he was on the shower.

After hearing the shower turned off, I got on the door and twist knob. And, then, I jump in and was damn shock!

I saw Hyohyun drying his freaking hair with another towel with another towel around his freaking body. Supposedly, he should wrap that towel on his waist not on his damn body.

I swear to my goddess god I saw a curve, a freaking body curve. I even saw his man s, wait, is that even a man ?

HYOHYUN POV

I was getting for my second period since my first period got cancel because my teacher is getting married to some guy. I really don’t care, really.

I was drying my hair and I have a towel around my body, lucky me Jonghyun was still sleeping. He won’t notice me at all. Actually, I’m starting to feel a little bit pissed because of my parents, this is the craziest mission I even been to, it was my first mission though. Yeah, it’s a mission. I’ll get paid so it’s okay to pretend for a while. But, seems like, I’m getting so damn annoying with all the man sense here.

I was looking at myself on the mirror when I heard the door smashed open.

My jaw was dropped and my mouth is wide open, so are my eyes.

There, on the door, Jonghyun, staring at me, with his eyes wide open. STOP STARING!!!

“Don’t you know how to knock?” I snapped, leaving his world of thoughts. I’m so going to kill him, so going. He just saw me in the shower, I was half , half freaking !

“Nice curve,” he smirked. What curve?

I looked down on my body, where he was gesturing to. ! I realized I got a towel around my body, that’s supposed to be in my waist not on my body.

“You’ve got an going to a male school, nice going.” He chuckled, flipping his hair like he was a cool person. ! He found out. By just looking at me body? I can’t even look at my own curve with this towel.

“What are you talking about?” I chuckled, trying my best to not know what he was talking about. I’m great in acting. If he freaking find out, my parents will kill me to dead.

“You’re a girl,” 

---

OMO! I know you hate me now :(
-waits for a hit- Feel free to hit me :D

Anyway, I just making the story exciting^^ Please don't hate me :3
What will happen next? It's freaking making me exciting :DDD Imma Author ^_^

We almost have one week off from class, gawd! I was bored around the house and my parents are killing me with choirs :) HAHA! But, that's okay. I already wrote three other chapters ^^ So, you'll just have to wait ^^
Anyway, PICTURE SPAM!!!!


[GORGEAUS HYOYEON!]


[OUR CHARACTERS ALL TOGETHER :DDD]


[CUTIE KEY!! SO HAWT!!]

LATEST HYOKEY MOMENTS < HERE IS THE LINK OF THE LASTEST HYOKEY MOMENT I KNOW! IF YOU KNOW MORE PLEASE SHARE, DON'T WORRY I DON'T BITE :D

That's all! Thank you for reading, Have a nice day and God Bless ♥

COMMENT|SUBSCRIBE|ENJOY!