Dinosaur [READ A/N PLEASE]

You're What?!

Chapter Thirteen: Dinosaur

HYOKEY29 POV

Their jogging went really well, well except for Mr. Kim Jonghyun. He notice, Key is always beside Hyohyun that leaves him with Amber.

“Hey,” Amber greeted him, politely after the other two leave her with him.

“Are you gay too?” Jonghyun asked, slightly walking already. He wonder why Key would go jogging with her if the most hated thing to do is running, jogging and running is the same goddammit!

Amber was taken aback by his question. Actually, Hyohyun haven’t told her about the incident that happened that’s why she’s surprised.

“I-I n-not g-gay,” Amber stuttered as she answered the question. She lowers her head, avoiding his deadly stare.

“You’re stuttering, you’re a girl too,” Jonghyun said, pointing a finger on her, his stabbing his freaking finger on her head, actually.

Her eyes widen, so, she quickly sprinted her way to Hyohyun, grabbing her by her wrist. They run away far from them as possible.

“Amber-ah, that hurts,” Hyoyeon hissed, pulling her wrist off her and starts rubbing it in a circular motion. She’s already having a fun time with Key talking about Fashion and more about girl stuffs that took her by surprise. She didn’t think that a guy like him would be interested in that kind of stuffs.

“Unnie, did you told that Dinosaur?!” Amber shouted, quietly to be heard by the brothers.

Hyoyeon eyes widen as she sighed, “He found out,” She breathed out, avoiding her sister’s stare. She hates looking at her sister when she’s angry; the only reason is she looks ugly when she’s mad.

“HOW?!” Amber’s nostril starts to flare.

“He-“

“Is everything alright?” Before Hyoyeon could explain, Key popped out of nowhere and asked worriedly.

“Everything’s okay,” Amber said with a cold voice before walking away. Out of both of them, Amber is the one who cared about their mission, a lot. She cared a lot than you think that’s why she’s very angry at her sister for being so careless.

“Is he okay?” Key asked at Hyoyeon whose head still looking down.

She looks up, smile on her face. “He’s alright, he just excused himself because his tummy is aching, let’s get going,” Hyoyeon said, before jogging her way out of the situation.

Jonghyun smirks as he stares at Hyoyeon running away, he’s happy and excited about the whole situation. He’s deadly curious about the mission she was talking about, though. But, he can’t just approach her and ask her what the hell the mission is about; he’s a big meanie lately.

“What are you smiling about?” Jonghyun snapped out from reality after hearing Key’s voice.

He smiled, “Nothing, Keybummie. Let’s go, Hyohyun-ah is waiting,” But, then, again, here he goes again being such a nicey-nicey for mentioning her name.

Key just smiled back at him before grabbing his hand and run towards Hyohyun who’s secretly cursing herself.

Amber didn’t join them anymore so only three of them continue jogging. Key decided to take breakfast from any near restaurant, since he hates canteen foods.

“There, over there,” Hyohyun pointed at the restaurant, they quickly sprinted their way there.

Here’s awesome news, Jonghyun’s been acting nicey-nicey to her again. He’s been continuing his plan, want to know his plan? No, not yet.

Key decided to order instead while the two handsome people wait on their table for a while. Hyoyeon found it awkward.

“So,” She clears , “Are you still going to tell him?” She asked, rubbing her palms together, it quite sweating a lot.

Jonghyun chuckled as he looks at her vigorously, “Not if you’re going to tell me the so-called mission for yours,” He said, tapping her hands with his. Hyohyun is indeed confuse at the latter’s behavior, earlier he was so cold now he’s decent.

“I can’t tell,” She mumbled, pushing his hands off her.

Jonghyun’s eye brows furrows, “What do you mean you can’t tell?” Jonghyun asked, disappointed at the same time. He’s been playing nice the whole morning just to let her tell him that stupid mission, to be honest, he’s not really planning to tell Keybum, he’s smarter than that, he’ll let Hyohyun tell him by herself.

“My dad said so, if I can, I won’t tell you about it anyway,” An evil grin crosses from her lips as Jonghyun glares at her.

“Come on, we’re friends, right?” Jonghyun pouted, his hands and placing it under his chin.

“I know, we’re friends before you even got jealous because Key is always with me,” Hyohyun chuckled, sticking his tongue out for him.

Too much for Jonghyun’s disappointed and Hyohyun revelations from observing him for like a week, Key came back with their food. It’s absolutely delicious for their sight it’s even yummier when you taste it.

Jonghyun ordered for Nakji Bokkeum, it’s a Fried Spicy Octopus. Hyoyeon ordered for Soon Doo Boo Jjigae, it’s a Tofu soup that she loves so much, since its morning and she needs hot soup for her tummy. And lastly, Key ordered Sookju Namul, a Bean Sprout Salad.

Jonghyun scoffed, “Salad in the morning, Keybummie. I told you not to eat unhealthy food in the morning,” Jonghyun quickly pulls the bowl out of his sight before Key could ever touch it.

“But, Jongie, I’m craving for it.” Key quickly pouted, cuter that Jonghyun can’t even resist.

“You pregnant?” Hyohyun chuckled as she continues with her food, quietly listening to the brother’s argument.

After a while, Hyohyun get sick of the argument they’re been doing, they only have thirty minutes before the class start and they’re still don’t eating their food.

She wipes with a tissue before placing the spoon beside the bowl and looks at the two.

“YAH! SHUT UP AND FINISH YOUR FOOD!” Hyohyun shouted causing the two looks at her, dumbfounded. She even garners some attentions from the other eaters.

She chuckled, “If you’re done eating, I’ll be at the bench, right over,” Hyohyun looks for a bench outside the restaurant, she spotted an empty one, “there.”

--

Annyeong~ 
So, here's another update ^_^
Sorry if took so long :) 

I have bad news for you guys. Don't hate me!
I'm going on a Haitus for a while, It may took a week or maybe a month. I was kind of stuck with words or ideas to write and I don't know what to do besides, I started a story on this website called Wattpad. It is written in Filipino, If you're interested, here's the link >        

I'm very very sorry :( Don't worry, I'll be back with another update once my mind starts working. I've been studying so hard these days because my dad is willing to buy me a ticket when I do great in school. Next year, January, a lot of KPOP Artists will visit Philippines for a concert. And, I'm currently praying for SHINeee to go too. 'Cause almost all of my favorite group ish going, EXO, CN BLUE, SNSD etc. Ahh gawd! Help me with prayers :3

Anyway, I AM REALLY SORRY! I'M REALLY AM SORRY! 

I opened a shop, please free to request. I opened it so while I'm on my free time, study-free time, I'll do your requests. Okay, to be honest, I'm in the middle of writer's block right now, I don't know what to write next with this story. So, this shop will help me lighten up my brain more. If so, please do suggest me some stories, mainly JONGKEY! I really need an inspiration here people :'(

That's all! I'm very sorry.



COMMENT|SUBSCRIBE|ENJOY!