My Bummie

You're What?!

 

Chapter Eleven: My Bummie

KEY POV

Damn it! This day is my horrible day ever; I went to Music Class without Jonghyun today, since, you know, he was sick. I’m very, very worried for him, I wanted to stay and take care of him but Hyohyun insisted I should go to class; he’ll take care of him though, that’s what he told me.

Aish, Okay. I went to my music class and guess what I came to, a guy; he bumped into me without apologizing. He even yelled at me for being so stupid and blind. I’m blind now?

But, I didn’t let him pull me down, I shouted back, louder than him.

Lucky me, there’s this guy who rescue me from getting hit by his large fist. It was a guy with a long hair, but he really looks like a girl though. He pulled the tall guy away and he even apologizes for what the tall guy did. I’m happy for that small guy but for the tall guy, I’m going to kill him!

That was my first class, though. It went a little boring since Jjong isn’t with me. I wonder if he’s okay now. Did he already throw up everything he drank? I hope not.

I went to my second class which is the Literature. Here we go again with Ms. Jung Jessica. Wish she’ll go straight to the lesson and don’t share some stories of her life which I or we, don’t really care.

I wonder why I’m taking two Literatures every day, Oh I know, because I love learning English. The first Literature though is all about Grammars while the second one, before lunch break, was about Speech and Pronunciation. That’s pretty much the reason.

The Literature ended pretty boring because there is no one I knew in that class. Next is… Mathematics. I HATE JONGHYUN FOR THIS SUBJECT! He’s lucky he’s sick and he doesn’t have to attend this freaking subject.  WAIT! I should probably skip for this class, since, you know, I HATE IT! Only for today, though. Only for today. I’ll go visit Jonghyun if he’s already alright.

I quickly skip my way to our dormitory building, avoiding getting catch by some watching guards and some lazy teachers.

When I got to the dormitory building, I sighed in relief. No one caught me!

I quickly went to my room’s hallway and went straightly to our room. I didn’t knock, of course, it was our room! DUH!

My eyes widen, seeing Hyohyun on his knees while Jonghyun was smirking. Okay, what’s happening?

JONGHYUN POV

“I’m not a girl,” She, He. What should I use? He or she? WHAT THE HELL!? It’s so confusing, Sorry Author-nim. I’ll use ‘SHE’ then. Probably because that what’s she is.

Okay, she starts denying the truth that she is a freaking girl. Yeah, she is. With those curves and s, I can clearly see them. Its good thing I have to barge inside this bathroom where she was drying her hair.

I better tell Keybummie this; he’ll be shock that we’re living with a gay.

I just stayed quiet the whole time she was denying, until I speak again. “I’ll go tell Keybummie, I’ll attend Mathematics today. So, get out the shower and let me take mine.” I said, patting the door.

I looked at her and she has fear in her eyes. Why fear? It’s fear, definitely fear.

She then quickly got on her knees and hugs my knees. Fudge!

“OMO! JONGHYUN PLEASE DON’T TELL KEY!! I ALREADY RUINED MY DAD’S PLAN BECAUSE YOU KNEW ALREADY! PLEASE DON’T!” And, there she is, begging for me to not tell. Why is she even here anyway?

I was ‘bout asked her that when someone came looking flustered at us.

“Bummie,” I quickly kick off Hyohyun off my knees and came running to Key. Ugh, I missed him so much; he was gone the whole day. Oh, how I missed him.

I hug him, tightly. “Bummie, It’s me Jjong, missing you!” I said as I hug him tightly; drawing some circles on his back. He just chuckled and pushes me off, softly.

“I know Jjong, I missed you too. Are you fe-“Key gasped seeing Hyohyun, on the floor staring right at us. Gawd, why do you have to ruin the moment? er!

He quickly run towards HER and asked her tons of question.

“Hey, what are you doing on the floor? What happened? Did Jonghyun abuse you?” Key asked, helping HER to stand up. I hate you!

I look at him, being so caring at her, and then, Key looks at me, scratch that, glares at me! Why I do?

“Jjong,” His frown turns into a sweet smile as he stands up and approaches me. There, I like that smile of him that feels much better than glaring at me.

He breathes hard before talking, “HE TOLD ME YOU KICKED HIM!!” Okay, I was wrong, he shouted at me. Wait! He’s not done.

“JONGHYUN! I DIDN’T TEACH YOU TO HURT PEOPLE! ESPECIALLY HIM!” He pointed at Hyohyun who’s smirking at me. I’m so going to tell your secret, just wait! You’ll regret it!

“Bummie,” I started to speak, sighing a bit. He needs to listen to me.

“She’s,” Before I could ever finish my words, Hyohyun stands up and covers my mouth. That hurts!

“It’s not his fault, it’s mine, Key.” She said, patting my shoulder. This is going to be confusing, really confusing.

“Hey, but he’s not yet done talking,” Key nagged, pushing Hyohyun off me. Okay, much better! I LOVE YOU KEYBUMMIE!

Hyohyun frowns as she stands beside Keybummie. Begging me with his pleading eyes, how fun is that? Keeping someone’s secret.

“I have to tell you something very important, Bummie”

---

Good Evening World, Shawols and Sone :)

Sorry for the late update, I was kind of busy with my school works. Especially right now, I joined a Journalism competition. Guess what?? GUESS!!!! Here's the choices, a) As a Reporter b) Script Writer c) Anchoring! Kyah!! Come and answer me :)

Anyway, Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^ If you didn't, you'll get an icy glare from the author which is me! Just kidding ~ Why would I do that? I love my readers, silent readers too -_-

Replies:
HyoTeukkie: YES! HE FOUND OUT! keke ~ Did you enjoy this chapter? Did ya? Did ya? Let's make your answer more interesting, your answer should be the lie instead of the truth. Meaning, you'll tell me the opposite of your true answer XDDD Thanks for reading ^_^
Hyoyang Lover: Here's an Update ^_^ Thanks for reading.
Littlehyo: Just wait for more ~xD REALLY WAIT FOR MORE ! HAHAHA! Thanks for reading ~! Did ya enjoy this chapter?? Did you? 

That's all! Thank you all for reading, GOD BLESS ♥



COMMENT|SUBSCRIBE|ENJOY!