A Cup Of Coffee

You're What?!

 

Chapter Nine: A Cup of Coffee

Jonghyun’s POV

What is he taking so long? I’m kind of stuck here, can’t sleep because of him. It’s all because of him.

I didn’t know why Key became so excited or exaggerated because of Hyohyun but I think he’s kind of overreacting for it. But, I’m glad Key finally found his true friend. I insist him that I’m here but he didn’t except my offer, he told me I was his brother so he got used to it. But, damn, I’m a lot better than him, ya know?

The bad thing about Key having him is I can’t sleep right now. I can’t sleep with lights on, the light was on and Key was waiting for Hyohyun. He’s reading a novel book right now and I can’t sleep.

“Bummie, it’s too bright, can’t you go to sleep already?” I asked, trying to block the light with my blanket. But, my blankie is too meager. Ugh!

Keybummie was ‘bout to respond but a sudden creak of the door interrupts him. It was him, of course.

“Sorry I was late,” He said, bowing as he apologizes.

Key quickly stands up, “It’s okay,” and, then, he smiles. Ugh, that smile is always for me.

“I did bring you, guys, a coffee.” He said, presenting three cups of coffee. I’m supposed to sleep already and you’re making me drink that, a drink that wouldn’t let you sleep at all. It’s night, freaking night.

“Oh, thank you.” Key quickly grabs his side of the coffee and sit beside me.

“Here is yours.” Hyohyun gave me my drink, a drink that came from him, a drink that was bought by him and he uses it to make us forgive him… or just Key.

“Thanks,” I muttered, but didn’t mean it, though.

“So, why are you late, anyway? Where did you go?” Key starts asking him some question he frequently asks to our parents. Trust me; he’s a true nagging person. And, it was one of the things I loved about him.

Is it me or he’s being caring at him... too much, I say. Or, I’m just used of only to me, he was caring.

I slowly drink my coffee, furiously as I can. I wanted to go sleep already, but this drink is making me lightheaded. After finishing it, I stand up and throw it to the nearest trash bin.

“Wow, that’s fast.” Hyohyun looks at me. I only smiles at him.

I feel my body slowly getting heavy and everything around me is spinning, what’s happening to me? And, suddenly everything was black.

“Jjong?”
 

KEY POV

We watch Jonghyun trashes his cup, he’s not like that when we’re drinking coffee. Except for, I’m the only one drinking. He doesn’t drink coffee but I think he did an exception for Hyohyun’s offer.

Then, suddenly, he slams himself on his bed, looking so pale.

“What’s happening to him?” Hyohyun asked, chuckling to Jonghyun’s actions.

He’s not like that. What’s happening to him? I leave my cup on the night table and proceed to move on Jonghyun’s side. I shake his body, expecting for a response but he didn’t.

“Jjong?” I called out, but he didn’t budge.

Hyohyun touches his forehead, “Gawd Kibum, he’s sick.” Hyohyun said, slapping my arms, continuously. Apparently, he’s panicking, and I’m not.

“What kind of coffee did you gave him?” I asked, panicking already. It’s so rare for Jonghyun to get sick this late, not to mention, by a coffee. It’s a coffee for goodness sake.

“It’s Americano too, like yours.” He said, pointing at my cup on the table.

Gosh! He hates that stuff, it’s making him hurl. Not just hurl, he gets dizzy or lightheaded. After that, he’ll puke and puke until all of what he drinks came out.

“It can make him sick,” I said, shaking him continuously. He has to wake up to drink his medicine. Good thing I bought one before we moved here.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean it. I didn’t know about it, I’m so sorry, I’m very sorry.” He said, continuously apologizing.

“It’s okay; it’s not your fault.” I smiled, giving him a pat on the back.

Sick Jonghyun hyung, YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!!!

“Jjong, wake up. Come on, come on!” I said, shaking him hard. If he doesn’t wake up right now, then I have to do that thing he hated the most. It was one of the things that took us to a huge fight; we didn’t take for the whole week. But, because of me, spoiling him, he didn’t take it. And, he apologized even though it’s not his fault. I felt the guilt there.

But, this time, I wouldn’t let that guilt flow anymore. I have to do this.

Maybe, even before he drank that coffee he has a high fever. I just didn’t know. Gosh! What kind of brother I am.

“Key, he has a fever, ppalli! Bring me some towel and warm water.” Hyohyun commanded. In my obedient, I quickly get up and run inside the bathroom and grab some bucket of water and towel from the rack.

I came back with the things he needed. He quickly dip the towel in the water, he raises it up before twisting so that the waters will drain from the towel. He quickly put it on the top of Jonghyun’s forehead.

“But, he has to wake up, I mean, right now!” I said, more like, demanding. I need you now, Umma!

“Don’t worry, Key. He’s alright, he just have fever, that’s all.” Hyohyun assured like a doctor. Gosh! What are you his mother now? I’m not mad.

“Let’s just go to sleep, he’ll be okay in the morning.” Hyohyun said, this time, he’s the one patting me on my back.

“No, you go to sleep, I’ll just wait for him to wake up,” I said, gesturing him over his bed.

“Okay, but sleep, you need to get some rest.” He said as he smiles.

I didn’t know there was another human like me in this world. He’s name is Kim Hyohyun.

--

OMO! How was that? I know, it's boring! Very boring :D
Another update for everybody ^_^ 
Sorry if Jonghyun got sick, trying to focus on the plot :)


Oh my goodness, People help! Philippines is in need of help :'(
Hard rains are drowning some of our places and we need your prayer, yeah a prayer! 


Replies:
HyoTeukkie: LET'S ALL BLAME JONGHYUN FOR THAT! HAHA XD Thanks for reading :)
Hyoyanglover: Here's your update ^^ Thanks for reading.
pollt2011: OMO! Welcome new reader ^^ Hope you like this update :) Thanks for reading.
Littlehyo: Welcome for Seohyun~ You'll know soon ^^ -starts singing Sherlock- Thanks for reading :D

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! HAVE A NICE DAY! GOD BLESS ♥


COMMENT|SUBSCRIBE|ENJOY!