Blue Haired Guy

You're What?!

Chapter Five: Blue Haired Guy

HYOYEON/HYOHYUN POV

The bell ring indicating us to be in our rightful rooms.

“Oh, time for class.” I said with a smile.

They both smiled at me like it’s the normal thing to do. It wasn’t normal at all. Jonghyun was not smiling, he was grinning while Key was blushing as he awkwardly smiles.

“Hyung, what’s your first class?” Amber asked. We all grab our plates and headed to the counter to put everything there, the used dishes.

“Dance, probably.” I said, remembering my subject schedule they gave me when I first got here.

“Oh, really?” Key said, looking excited at me.

I nodded.

“Omo! We’re in the same class,” Key said, jumping around. Why is he acting like this, anyway?

“No you’re not.” Jonghyun retorted.

We all look at him. I bit my lips and didn’t know why, though.

“We’re in the same class, music class.” Jonghyun corrected Key. I know he’s his brother but how did he knew Key’s time table? He asked, maybe.

“Argh, I am not.” Key said, childishly. Acting all so kid now? He’s starting to get weirder and weirder.

“Yes, you are,” Jonghyun chuckled, he walk towards Key and grab him by his sleeves.

“Now, come on. We’re going to be late.” Jonghyun said, pulling him. Now he’s the dominant. I thought he was the childish one. Oh gawd, so confusing.

“Annyeong Hyung, see you later.” Jonghyun wave good bye at us.

Particularly, Key was pouting as he bid his good bye to us. He’s kind of cute with that pout. Honestly and truthful true.

“Hyung got to go. I have my own class, Annyeong.” And there she is, leaving me alone, again.

I nodded. I just have to face all hallways inside this school.

Woah, I didn’t even notice I’m still wearing my morning outfit. Well, it’s okay since it’s only dance class. It’s probably just an orientation for all students.

I walk my way out the cafeteria and tries finding my class. Wishing it’ll be easy.

Fifteen minutes before the last ring of bell. I should have found it now. Come on!

Still looking around but can’t find it.

The only know in this place is my locker and my room. That’s it. Where should I go now? Over here, down the hallway? But, that will lead to the hallway of dorms.

Let’s just take the right hallway. But, I switched to the left. And now, I am lost.

What should I do? Nine more minutes.

“Excuse me?” I just have to ask someone. Wait! That was a great idea. I should have done those six minutes ago. Oh, you are so stupid, Hyoyeon-ah.

I tapped someone’s shoulder, wanting for his attention. It’ll be him since it was an all male school.

He turned around; a smile was attached on his face. Why is his hair colored blue? Nice!

“Oh, Hey.” He greeted, a male greeting, usually for males only.

“Hey, I was wond-“

“You must be Hyohyun, the new student.” He cut my words, apparently. Do you even have manners, young man?

“Yeah,” I nodded, shyly. But, deep inside, I would punch him right on his face.

“Okay, what is that you need?” He asked, leaning his left shoulder on the wall. That’s it? No names, a year?

“I was wondering if you know the way to Dance class.” I said. I cross my arms on my chest, impatiently waiting. Five more minutes, young man. Five minutes.

“Oh, right. I’m Seunghyun, Choi Seunghyun. Call me TOP, instead.” He said. Nice introduction! Top? Like Choco tops or flattops?

“I’m on my way there right now; would you like to join me?” He asked. Wait! I’ll join him if he’s not a . I’ll join him if his hair is not blue. But it was blue. Right, he doesn’t even know I’m a girl, though. So, no problem with the part.

“Okay,” I said. Trying all my best with a deep voice I can do. Good thing I know how to imitate a black American voice. That helps me a lot.

---

ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! I'M SUCH AN INDUSTRIOUS PERSON, AM I?!?! LOL XD Just kidding.
I'm just pack of ideas lately.

So, TOP was added to our minor characters, aren't he?
Hope you enjoy his little company for a while. It was requested by our reader, Littlehyo :) 
You can request yours too, Feel free to request.

Anyway, weekends are over. So, I'll focus on studies again XDD Don't worry, I'll be updating two or three chapters this week.

Replies:
HyoTeukkie: Aren't you full of ideas? Haha ~ Why don't you replace me here and write for the story instead? Oops, just kidding :D No hard feelings ~ I'll make sure to make that happen.
LittleHyo: Here's you TOP, my lovely DooHyo reader XD You'll be expecting for JongHyo, don't worry.

That's it. Have A Nice Day. GOD BLESS ♥


COMMENT|SUBSCRIBE|ENJOY!