Mission Failed?

You're What?!

 

Chapter Fifteen: Mission Failed?

KEY POV

I watched as Hyohyun exits those double doors after telling us he’ll be off first. Damn! IT’S ALL YOU FAULT AGAIN JONGHYUN! IT’S ALWAYS!

“Let’s go, let’s follow her.” I said, wiping my mouth with a napkin after eating my food two minutes fast after Hyohyun left. I can’t let him hang out with someone I don’t know.  I should be responsible for him since I’m older than him. Ugh, I hate you Jonghyun.

“Y-yah, I’m not don-“Without finishing his words I dragged him out the restaurant after flopping down money on the table. I really need to hurry; besides I haven’t met the ‘guys’ he was talking to earlier.

We went out the restaurant and hurry ourselves on our room, since Hyohyun still not in his dance outfit; he’ll be going back to our room first. I love guessing game.

“Damn, we didn’t catch him.” I sighed as soon as I open the door of our room. It was empty and quiet!

“That’s okay, let’s get to class. We’re already late,” Jonghyun said, nonchalantly as he drags me outside our dorm and straight to our school.

I can’t believe it! What is Hyohyun being like this? He left us with that blue-haired guy which I don’t know who the hell the stranger is. Kibum, don’t be too selfish, Hyohyun has his own rights to have other friends beside you. NO! I’m his roommate; I should be the one closer to her. No you are not, come on Kibum. He’s friendly, like you said, he have his own friends outside your room. I don’t agree with you!

WAH! My thoughts are fighting, stop it!

“Hey, Bummie.” I felt a light tap on my shoulder, it’s Jonghyun for sure. I turn around and smiled at him, sweetly.

“What is it, Jongie?” I asked a worried look plastered on my face. Jonghyun has this serious face, like a poker face. It’s very rare to see him this serious. There something bothering him, I can tell.

“Uhm,” his mouth open and close again. I don’t know but I think he has something to tell me that he can’t blurt out.

“Jjong, what is it? What’s wrong? Is there something bothering my baby brother?” Snaps! Gawd Kibum. He’s not your baby brother; actually, you’re his baby brother. You’re freaking one year younger than him.

He sighed, what is his problem? I getting so worried already.

“Tell me, Jongie. I’m getting so bothered right now.” I leaned down on my knees and look at him. He’s really sad about this unknown something.

He looks at me, “Can I be trusted?” He asked. I sighed in relief. Good thing it’s not that big deal. Why is he asking all of the sudden? I’ve trusted him with my whole life or it’s another person? I think that person is too blind to understand how trustworthy my Jonghyun is. He’s not just trustworthy; he’s definitely a problem solver too. That’s why I love him so much.

“Why’d asked? I’ve trusted you a lot, Jjongie.” This is the first time that Jonghyun asked about himself, not that he’s not asking about himself, the Handsomest and iest is an exemptions. Ah! I feel so worried right now.

“It’s just that,” He paused then after a minute, he ruffles his hair, “Never mind.” He huffed.

I sit back on my seat, “We’ll be talking about this later,” I said as I point a finger on him. He just sighed and he was silent the entire time the teacher was lecturing.
 

HYOHYUN POV

I enter the dance room with my dancing attire. I’m wearing now my simple pink sweatpants with black and white printed spots, and a plain white t-shirt. This is the day that we’re going to dance a new song. Yay! I can’t wait to learn.

“Hyohyun-ah, come join us.” I heard TOP Oppa called me. I look beside me and saw him with three other guys. I saw Joohyun there too.

“Hey Hyun,” He greeted me cheerfully. Ah! Kyeopta. If only I can pinch his cute chubby cheeks. I can’t believe my inner girl soul is coming out because of this boy. I never ever like a guy before, except my first boyfriend that my dad hooks me up with.

That was the most epic happenings in my life. Too bad we didn’t work up because he’s wayyyyy too ert for me. Oh my! For the first time of my life, the first time that guy take me out on our first date, he took me to a HOTEL! FREAKING HOTEL! I asked him ‘why are we here?’ and he told me ‘We’re going to have ’. My goodness! After that I left him in that hotel and told my dad what happened. Even my dad was shocked. That means, my dad really doesn’t have any taste when it comes finding me a guy. My dad told after that event that I’m free to find whoever I want as long as he has money. Well, DUH! How can certain guy, you’ll marry doesn’t have money?? How can you survive?? You’ll starve to death! You can’t always depend on your parents for money? What are you? FREAK!?

Anyway, that’s why I’m happy I met Joohyun.

“Hi Hyun II.” He laughs after hearing his name with ‘The Second’. We’re calling each other ‘Hyun’. We could be the 2Hyun Couple. AH! I’m going crazy.

We did a little chat about what we like and hate. He’s very cheerful and he squeals a lot too. Is this really a boy? OF COURSE HE’S A BOY!! I WOULD NEVER THINK OF HIM BEING A GIRL! Please Lord, I’m a girl!

“I know! Those girls are awesome!” He laughs so hard, earning me a smile for making him laugh. SUCCESSFUL!

We only have two more minutes before the class actually starts. But, in the middle of our precious and heavenly conversation, his phone rings. He excuses himself to pick it up and I gladly let him.  I watch him answer the phone. His cheerful smile turns into a sad frown. What happened?

He came back, smiling at me. Mood swing, I can see.

“Who was that?” I asked. What the? I am that interloper? Well, I already asked it out. I can’t just eat my words back to my throat until it melt.

“My sister, she’s struggling.” He said, softly, rubbing his nape with his right hand. What is he shy about?

“Oh,” I just look at him with a smile again. Soon enough our teacher came and starts drowning our energy with tiresome dance steps. I’m only giving my best and he thinks I’m still not hitting the . What am I a robot that can do everything in a snap of a finger? I got a lung that needs breathing. You freak!

After one hour of returning to same dance steps that getting so tiresome, he gave us fifteen minutes water/restroom/wiping breaks. Finally! My legs are getting cramps and I can’t take it no more.

I sit on the far corner of the room, next to the player. I limp my way there and sighed after taking the seat. I tried massaging it but it’s only getting worse every minute. Aish! This is not good.

I felt my phone vibrating; I slide it out and look at the caller ID. Daddy A! What does my dad wants? I slowly pick it up.

“Yeah Dad?” I answered, moving a little bit from where I’m sitting. It’s a floor, hard floor, dude!

“Hyoyeon-ah! What happened to you? Amber told me everything! It’s your freaking first mission and you’re failing it. Within a day you’ll get caught in a snap of a finger. SOLVE THAT PROBLEM RIGHT AWAY!!!” My dad shouted as if I have a large ear to listen every word he just shouted. It’s not my fault anyway, how can he let me enter to this kind of mission that get me confuse over my ual orientation? Just kidding. I know I’m girl, always a girl.

“Woah! Woah! Dad! We’re in the middle of misunderstanding here, same as with Amber. I’ll tell you later, get ready with the long explanation later. I’m at class right now! STOP BOTHERING!” I shouted the last part before hanging up. He won’t mind it though, even though he’s mad right now. I don’t really care at the moment because my cramp is still aching. I’m a dancer and never in my whole life that I got a cramp. Stupid teacher!

“Okay! Everyone! Listen up, we’ll continue this tomorrow. Have a nice day!” YES! Our teacher cut off his class for the next thirty minutes. HE CUT IT OFF! Besides the amazing but tiring steps, that’s the greatest thing he ever announced. It’s weird that this 40-ish old teacher still can dance. He almost has two left foot. Thanks to the guy named Kai, he got help.

I stand up, using the wall as a support as I balance myself. I walk towards the door, ignoring the students who are still dancing.

“Hyun-ah! What happened?” I look up and saw Joohyun’s angelic face. He has the same feminine feature like Key. Those lips, nose, ears and especially the eyes. He’s beautiful. Speaking of Key, I can tell, he’s treating me like Jonghyun, his little brother. I’m having fun, I admit. He’s fun to be with even though he nags at me from time to time. There’s this time I skipped a class to have talk with my father on the phone without any teacher’s permission, he nagged at me, leaving me grinning at him. But, I love that side of him.

As for Jonghyun, he’s still being kind to me. But, when it comes to hanging out with Key, he’ll be using tons of excuses for us not to continue our bonding. Lame- brother’s boy!

“Just cramps,” I answered as I smile. So cute!

“Why’d you got cramp?” Joohyun quickly get on his knees, gently squeezing my legs. Oh so soft hands. Hays! I’m blushing, I can tell.
 

Amber POV

I can’t believe it!!! How can she tell him? Isn’t this supposed to be a secret mission? Secret means no one can know! Its secret, isn’t it? Damn! I already called dad to inform him of the latest happening, especially, the part that Jonghyun Hyung already know.

She’s so careless! I knew it! Two months of training is not enough for her. She lacks at discipline.

I stare at my phone at the whole time, waiting for my dad to answer some of my anger management text. After a minute of waiting, it vibrates. I look at it and it’s from my dad.

From: Dad
                Hyoyeon got cramps! Hurry up and get her. Already excused you! ;)

Did my dad just send me a wink emoticon? He’s playing around I knew it! All this time I was bursting all of my anger at him, he was laughing! I HATE HIM! How can he be laughing when someone already knew Hyoyeon noona is a girl! That was Jonghyun who knew it. With a face that cannot be trusted. –Insert pissed face here-

Right after I received the message, someone excused me, a teacher as I can see.

I followed her, “Amber-ah,” She called out. Woah! How did she know my name? We stopped in our tracks, in front of the Principal Office.

She turn around, grin plastered on her face. “Ah! I missed you so much, Amber-ah! How come you never called me before and after your training? You promised me you will call me!” Then, she pouted all of the sudden. Who the hell is this girl? She’s hugging me! SHE’S HUGGING ME! SHE’S CLINGING ON ME!

I pushed her away from my body, “May I ask,” I cleared my throat, “Who are you?” I asked, pointing both of my index fingers (left and right hand) at her.

She pouted, again. Honestly, she’s cute when she’s pouting. Just saying.

“You don’t remember your childhood friend? The one who’s always there to help you with your problems? Especially, Love problems.” She teased. After the word ‘Childhood friend’, different scenarios were being shown in my head. The day I tripped, she helped me. The day I got caught up cheating in my exams, she cover up for me and and and and… more about her.

“Soojung-ah?”

--

Annyeonghaseyo ~
Here's the long update I promised last night. Thank you for the wait ~
Hope you like this update ^^ It's the longest chapter so far.
Please Comment. Let me see if you guys really read this story ^^
I really don't like silent readers ^_^

This is the latest HyoKey moments so far. Edited pictures too ~

Key taking a picture of Chanyeol and Hyoyeon together :)

Laughting with each other =DD
Some edited photos :)


HAHAHAHA!


That's ALL :)

COMMENT|SUBSCRIBE|ENJOY!