History of Korea

You're What?!

Chapter Seven: History of Korea

[Note: I’ll be using ‘SHE/HER’ for Hyoyeon.]

HyoKey29 POV

Apparently, Key and Hyohyun still have no classes together within the next hours. The only time they meet is during breakfast, lunch and dinner time. Oh, wait; they have one, Literature class. The class before lunch breaks.

“Hey, nice to see you here,” Key said, back to his normal self. It’s weird, though. Earlier, he was getting into a verbal fight with Jonghyun because of him, putting him in a Mathematic class which he hated the most.

She laughs, “I know right? You like English?” she asked, flipping through her History Textbook. Not that she’s into it, they have an early assignment that will be pass after lunch. Teachers are harsh.

“That’s why I’m here,” Key chuckled, hinting no sarcasm to his respond. Actually, he can’t really talk back at her, not that he’s treating her so special, he just doesn’t know why.

“Oh, right.” Hyohyun nodded. She quickly flips on the assigned page and pulls out her pen.

“History, huh?” Key chuckled. He found her funny doing her assignments inside another class room. He leans closer to take a better look of what questions Hyohyun was answering. When he found out, he laughs, mischievously.

“Give me that,” He demanded. No need for her to give it to him, it was already on his hands.

She just watches him do his thing, since she knew once she interrupts she’ll get sarcasms. That’s what Jonghyun told her.

“What year did the Korean war begin?” He asked himself, thinking for the best answer. He then encircled the ‘1950’ on the choices.

“What country occupied Korea during World War II?” He, then again, asked himself. He taps the end of the pen on his chin. Thinking deeply as he can, he then writes ‘Japan’ on the empty space before the question.

“You know, you don’t have to do it,” Hyohyun tries grabbing the book but he refuses.

“I can do this; I’m pretty good at this.” Key grinned. Oh, now he’s the smarty pants. She never liked History subject, it was most subject of all. It was the history; do they even have to have a flashback about it? Nah!

“Okay~” Hyohyun grinned back and just watches him to do his own little work for her. Take Note: She’s not taking advantage of what he was doing to her, just a friendly help.

After fifteen minutes, Key managed to answer all of the fifty questions without flipping back and forth back to the lesson. Woah, that’s pretty fast.

“Uhm, Thank you.” Hyohyun mumbled as she pulls back her book from his lap. She packed it inside her bag because she already hears the teacher’s shoe heels stumbling inside the room.

“Good Morning everyone,” The teacher greets. Since it is a Literature Subject, she spoke English too.

“My name is Ms. Hwang Tiffany, your Literature Teacher.” She stops, hitting her wide and long stick on the table in front of her which causes the student to flinch in nervous. That gives them a hint that their teacher is very strict. By her eyes, her eyes was looking so sharp, if evil looks kill, they should be probably dead by now.

“I have some few rules in my class. No talking while I’m discussing, no sleeping, no eating, you are not allowed to go out and no wool-gathering. Understood?” She shouted.

Hyohyun and Key look at each other and chuckled at their teacher’s attitude.

“Questions?” Ms. Hwang asked after hearing a ‘Neh’ answers from the students on her previous question.

“She’s gawky.” Key whispered. Noticing Ms. Hwang swirling the tip of her hair that was pony tailed.

“I know, too harsh too.” Hyohyun chuckled, receiving a silent high five from Key.

Luckily, their teacher was too busy answering stupid questions from other students so they didn’t get notice much.

The class went really smooth. The teacher spent most of her time scolding some of her students. She barely mentions the lesson they are in.

“What’s your next subject, Hyun-ah?” Key asked, giving her a tiny nickname. Its make him comfortable.

Hyohyun blushes, slightly not to be notice. “Lunch,” she chuckled.

Key fake a smile, he knew she did that on purpose. “I know. I got brains you know. After lunch, I mean.” Key said, slightly rush. “Ugh! Please use your common sense, would ya?” Key said, smashing his hands up high in frustration.

Hyohyun only laughs at him, “You know, you’re really funny.” She grabs her books and stuffs inside his manly bag.

Key glares at her. He hates her for that.

“Let’s just grab lunch.” Key said, storming out the room, leaving Hyohyun alone.

---

Seems like I have to post this again since AFF got a problem this weekend that causes this chapter to be removed.
Ugh, I even lose my other story because of that problem. Lost my other account too :/ WAE ?!?

Anyway, just posting this again :) I'll be posting the next update right now ^^

Thanks for reading ^_^