Kim HyoHyun?

You're What?!

Chapter One: Kim HyoHyun?

Key brushes the towel on his newly wet hair, coming out from the bathroom. He closes the door before proceeding to his bed.

He s his baggage and scans his branded clothes.

“What should I wear for today’s orientation?” Key asked himself, tapping his chin while making an ‘hmm’ sound for thinking.

Before he could pick something, somebody knocks on the door. He drags his feet on the doorway opening the door for that someone.

“Hi,” A guy said, awkwardly waving his left hand on him.

“Hello,” Key said in English. He remembers he is still wearing towel around his waist, so, he quickly hides behind the door and chuckles sheepishly at the boy.

“I’m sorry about this; I just got out from the shower.” Key explained.

“It’s okay,” The guy’s voice was kind of girly to him, so, he was sound suspicious.

“Ooh, by the way, I’m your new roommate,” The guy paused as he pulls his luggage in front of him, “I’m Hyo- Hyohyun, Hyohyun Kim.” The guy introduced himself.

“I’m Key, please enter in.” Key said, pushing the door towards him making his back hit the wall.

“You take the middle bed. The left and the right bed are taken already.” Key said, walking towards his luggage again to continue his scanning.

“Thank you,” The guy said. He flop his luggage on the bed before ping it.

They become quiet because they were busy arranging their clothes on their own cabinets and closet. Particularly, Key took the huge closet since he has tons of clothes.

After their dressing up, they both exited the room and walks to the conference room for the school’s orientation program.

“So, Key-sshi, who is the other guy we are roommate with?” Hyohyun asked, putting his hands together behind his back.

“Ooh, Jonghyun, my brother. Supposedly, he’ll be roommates with Minho but Minho told me, he doesn’t want to separate with me, so, he took the room as same as me. I think I kind of spoiled him.” Key scratches his head, awkwardly chuckling at the incident that that happened.

“Ooh, Hyung, Dongsaeng?” Hyohyun asked, glancing at the tall guy.

“Hyung. You know, you’re pretty small for a guy.” Key said, measuring the height difference between him and Hyohyun.

Hyohyun's eyes widen.

"Uhm, my d-dad is small, I was kind of, you know." Hyohyun chuckled, bitterly.

“Ooh, my dad is too. Luckily, Jonghyun got that, not me.” Key said, placing a finger on his lips, indicating it to keep it a secret.

They arrive at the conference room just in time.

“Kibummie!!!!!” They heard a loud shout coming from the tons of people in front of them, finding available seats.

Key turns around seeing his brother, happily skipping towards him.

“Hey, Hyung. You are early.” Key hugs Jonghyun, as usual.

“You came late; I already met some new friends, Bummie. And they are really nice to me, I would lo-“ Jonghyun cut himself when he saw a guy standing behind Key. He left Key’s side and walk towards Hyohyun with a cheerful smile.

“I’m Jonghyun, you are?” Jonghyun straighten his arm for a shake.

Hyohyun took it and they both shake their hands. “I’m Hyohyun, Kim Hyohyun. Nice to meet you, Hyung.” Hyohyun said, trying to be not noticeable.

“Okay,” Jonghyun walk towards in front of Key again and starts babbling about his new friends again.

“We’ll get to meet them later, Okay? Let’s just prepare for the orientation.” Key patted Jonghyun’s head before they proceed on the three empty chairs on the second row.

A microphone creak startled the audience.

“Hello?” An old man tested the microphone. When he heard his voice, he smiles before spreading his arms.

“Welcome Students. I’m Park JunJin, The Administrator of Seoul National Male University.” He paused as he looks around.

He, then, clears his throat before continuing, “As you all know, this university is the most famous university for male student of the entire South Korea. So, we’re expecting this kind of big counted students. To be exact, you are 9, 891 students, all in all.” Mr. Junjin grinned at his guessed number of students.

“That can’t be,” Jonghyun shakes his head as he crosses his arms on his chest.

Hyohyun and Key looks at his way, giving him a questioning look.

“Duh,” Jonghyun smirks, “I went inside the admin’s room earlier and I found out the maximum count of students here are only 5,000. How can there be 4,000 students transferees?" Jonghyun scoffed. Thinking about how noticeably stupid are their principal is.

Key and Hyohyun just shrug it off. It's not that important to think of.

Key leans down to Hyoyeon, "I'm sorry about that, he intends to notice different things around him, that's why he's very social able person." Key whispered.

He leans back again before smiling at him.

"It's okay, I usually do that." Hyohyun snickered.

The whole orientation was full of laughter because at what had happened to the people who walk on the stage. They slipped, dropped or even bit their own tongues.

"So, now, let me introduce to you all the five transferees." Mr. Junjin raises his two hands for a clap.

Hyohyun stands, knowingly his a transferee too.

He silently walks on stage, avoiding accidents. He stood beside the principal with his head down low.

The other four students went on stage too.

"Here are our new students. Treat them well and help them around here." Mr. Junjin gives the microphone to Hyohyun indicating him the he should introduce himself.

"Hgm." He cleared his throat, first. "Annyeonghaseyo," He bows, "I'm Hyohyun, Kim Hyohyun. Please treat me well." He smiles, widely.
 

The rest had introduced them. Their names are Amber Lui, Seo Joohyun, Byun Baekhyun and Zi Tao. They were all a transferee like Hyohyun is.

 After the orientation, they all went back to their room. But, Hyohyun excuse himself.  He went in corridor five and knocks on someone's room. Three knocks had made before someone had opened it.

”Hyoyeon-ah?" A guy-like gasped. He glances at both of his sides, looking if there are other people outside before pulling Hyohyun inside his room.

He slammed the door close.

"Unnie, what are you doing here?" The blonde-guy asked, he's not a guy at all, he was a she.

"Amber-ah, I can't do this anymore." Hyohyun groaned as she ruins her perfectly waxed blonde hair.

"Hyoyeon Unnie, you can!" The Amber girl said, placing her hands on Hyoyeon -or Hyohyun-'s shoulder for comfort.

"We came here for a reason." Amber said, pushing her lightly on her bed to sit.

"But, we don't want this, are we? We were forced."

 

HYOYEON’S POV

-The flashback-

“I’m home!” I slammed the door open, hitting its knob on the wall. I was one of the boyish daughters in our family. So, it’s normal for them to see me act like this.

“Yeobo, I’m here inside the kitchen, come quickly!” I heard my mom shouting from our kitchen.

I sprinted my way there, when I got there, I saw her talking to my dad and my sister with a serious face. I never have seen my mom with such a face; she’s very cheerful, all the time.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, dropping my skateboard on the ground, falling with a loud thud. I ignored it though.

My dad faces me; he face palmed him first before starting to talk.

“Hyoyeon-ah, you’re transferring school.” My dad had said it.

The scariest words I have ever heard. I didn’t want this moment to happen, I was expecting this moment would happen maybe near end of the world. But, no! It happened now.

Why this kind of things happens to us all the time? I can’t blame my father’s job; he’s just doing what’s right for the family. Working.

I drop on my knees. I couldn’t stand it. The back of my eyes are keeping to many tears already. I didn’t want it to fall, so I tried my best to not let it fall.

“I’m sorry, my daughter. It’s just my job, we’ll be moving to Seoul tomorrow, so, pack your things.” My dad explained before exiting the kitchen.

Fine, I get it. It was always like this; moving from town to town, school to school. I can’t even get permanent friends because of this routine.

“Unnie, let’s go.” My sister, Amber, helps me to stand up from my knees.

I can’t let this happen. I won’t come with them! I will not come with them.

-End of flashback-

--

OMG!! I'm so so sorry about that drama. My life is a bit dramatic now. So, forgive me :3
Anyway, here's the first chapter ^^ Hope you like it all.

If something is confusing you, don't hesitate to ask me :D

COMMENT♥SUBSCRIBE♥ENJOY?
Out ~