Thanks For the Memories

The Darkness to My Light

(Recap)

     I reached up to my neck  to grasp my necklace out of habit, but I didn't feel anything. My eyes widened, I searched around my neck, but I felt nothing.

"Jr." 

"What?" 

"Where's my necklace?!" 

"Which one?"

"The one my brother gave me on the day we met!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What!? You lost it!? When!? How!?"

"If I knew I wouldn't be freaking out now, would I!?!?!?!"

"Okay well, calm down, we'll find it!" 

"How can I calm down!?! That's the last thing I have from my brother!!!" 

*FLASHBACK*

     I knealed down next to his limp body. I started sobbing and screaming hysterically "OPPA, OPPA, NO!!!!! Myungsoo oppa DO something! You have to save him!" 

"I'm calling the ambulance right now" L said reassuringly "He'll be alright Jade, don't worry, your brother will be alright." 

I heard a faint whisper "Jade..." 

I looked down at my brother with a tear soaked face "Yes, oppa?"

"Jade...don't cry. You look so pretty when you're happy. Smile baby, please for me?" He pleaded still lying on the street.

"Oppa oppa come on, get up, let's go home right now! GET UP, LET'S GO" I sobbed 

"I don't think I can do that, princess, but I want to give you your birthday present." He handed me a crystal jade necklace "I had it made just for you, it matches your name and its a tough and strong gem, just like you. You have to stay that way for oppa, arrasso? You have to......" He never finished that sentence.

From that day forth I treasured the Jade necklace more than my own life. It was the last gift given to my by my beloved brother.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Where could it have fallen off!?!" I yelled frustratedly 

"Calm down Jade! Now think. What happened toda--" 

"The waiter!" We simultaneously yelled. 

     We ran over to where the incident happened. I found the thread and picked it up, hoping to find the crystal at the end, but when I picked it up there was nothing at the end. I angrily threw the chain on the floor and headed straight towards the kitchen and slammed the doors open.   

    I strode over to the guy who crashed into me. I walked straight  up to him, yanked his arm backwards, twisted it behind his back. He screamed in pain.

"Give. Me. The. Crystal." I demanded.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N: Sorry I know Its a short chapter and it doesn't really explain much but its just a little bit of her past I hope you liked it =)