Chapter 7- JeTi's Time (part two)

1 year As Tiffany Park

Chapter 7 - JeTi's Time (part 2)

 
After lunch, Krystal, Tiffany and Jessica decided to go to the amusement park.
 
 
" unnies! I want to ride it!" Krystal pointed the thing that she want to ride. Tiffany and Jessica follow the direction where Krystal was pointing. Tiffany widen her eyes while Jessica, who was wearing a mask just nod.
 
" okay. Come on. Before someone will recognize me." Jessica simply said.
 
" yes! Come on unnies!" Krystal ran to the line of the ride while Tiffany was still standing in her position. Jessica look at her.
 
" tiff? You okay?" she asked.
 
" jessi, I-I don't want t-to ride there." she replied.
 
" it was just a roller coaster tiff. What do you want to ride, merry-go-round? "
 
"b-but-"
 
" no buts tiff. Do you want your dongsaeng to be sad?" Tiffany shook her head.
 
" then come on." Jessica intertwined their hands. They both felt the electricity that flow around their body, again. Tiffany look at their hands then back to Jessica.
 
"don't be afraid. I'm here." Jessica said to her tightening their hands together. Even though Jessica have a mask, she can tell that She's smiling. Suddenly, her head hurts again causing her and Jessica's hand broke. She held the back of her head. It was the pain she felt before at Jessica's house but now, some blur images flashed in her mind.
 
'let's stay together. Just hold my hand'

'don't be afraid. I'm here.'


 
" tiff?are you okay?" Jessica asked with full of worry in her voice. The pain that Tiffany felt was gone again. She look at Jessica then nod.
 
" I'm okay. Don't worry."
 
" if you don't want to ride. Let's just stay here."
 
" no. Let's ride."
 
" tiff, don't force yourself."
 
" I'm not forcing myself jessi. I want to try it, too. I'm okay. Please." Tiffany pout causing the older girl to smile inside because of the cuteness of the other girl. She sighed and nod.
 
" yay! Come on!" Tiffany ran in the line while Jessica walk after her smiling.
 
'even your personality was the same with her' jessica thought.
 
" tiff wait!" she ran to Tiffany then intertwined their hands again. Tiffany look at their hands then smile. Feeling contented that she have someone to lean during the ride.
 
----------------
 
" wohoooo! That was amazing!!" Krystal exclaimed as soon as the ride was over. Jessica was just smiling and nod. She look beside her and saw Tiffany's face was pale. Her smile turned into frown.
 
" you okay tiff?" Tiffany look at her and just nod. But that didn't change Jessica's expression. She knows that tiffany was not feeling well. Ever since the ride began, the red head girl just hugged Jessica by her shoulder and screamed like there's no tomorrow.
 
" are you okay unnie?" Krystal asked Tiffany too. But the answer that she got was the same with Jessica. Jessica held Tiffany's hand and she can feel that it was cold.
 
" let's take some rest" Jessica said then she guided Tiffany towards the bench near them. Krystal sat beside Tiffany and rub her shoulders. Jessica look around the place and saw an ice cream stall.
 
" wait here okay?" Tiffany nod. Jessica look at her sister and her sister get what she mean and nod. Jessica then proceed to the ice cream stall.
 
 
 
 
 
(:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
" here" Tiffany was shocked by the sudden voice but fades when she saw Jessica holding a strawberry ice cream in front of her. Her face brightened and got it from Jessica's grip. Well, if you only know Stephanie Hwang, she's a pinkaholic. She like, Everything related to pink. Including this strawberry ice cream.
 
" thank you!"
 
"you're welcome." Jessica said then sat beside Tiffany eating her vanilla ice cream, too. She was staring at Tiffany and just smile when she saw how cute and adorable Tiffany is. She chuckled when she saw some of ice cream in Tiffany's chin.
 
" yah! You eat like a child!" she said to the girl and Tiffany look at her with a confuse face. She chuckled again then lean forward to wipe Tiffany's chin by her thumb.
 
 LUB.DUB.LUB.DUB.LUB.DUB
 
Tiffany stared at Jessica's face. Their faces was so close just like before at Jessica's house. She don't know why her heart was beating so fast. Jessica suddenly stop wiping but didn't remove her thumb from Tiffany's chin. Her heart was also beating so fast. They stared at each others eyes. But broke when suddenly,
 
 
"UHEEEEEMMMM!"
 
Krystal fake a cough then the two look away at each other, embarrassed. They forgot that Krystal was with them.They just proceed to eat their ice cream.
 
" Yah! Unnie! Where's my ice cream?" Krystal pouted. But Jessica just ignored her.
 
" UNNIE!!!!!!" Jessica turned to look at Krystal as well as Tiffany.
 
" yeah?"
 
"where's my ice cream??!! You bought Tiffany and yours only?"
 
"yeah. I forgot about yours." Jessica replied in a calm tone that made the younger girl annoyed. She glared at her sister and of course, Jessica Jung will not let her to win. Jessica take off her mask so that she can gave clearly to Krystal her glare. Tiffany was just smiling while watching the two. Two Jungs who both have an icy glare was having a contest.
 
'let's see who will win between you two' 
 
Tiffany thought while still eating her ice cream. She watch the two who was still glaring at each other. Suddenly, she felt uneasy. It was just like, something nor someone was looking at her. She look around the place, but there's no one. Her attention was back again in the Jung sisters when she heard Krystal, which of course, gave up from her sister. 
 
" aaiissshh! Okay! I'll just buy mine!" she stood up and walk away while Jessica was just smirking and put her mask back again.
 
" I know she will give up" she said. Tiffany just giggled but stop when she felt uneasy again. Jessica look at her.
 
" hey. What's wrong?"
 
"e-Erm. Nothing." then, they fell into silent. They finished eating their ice cream and watch the people who are having fun with their family and friends in the amusement park.
 
" they are very happy. Aren't they? Bonding time with their family and friends. Forgetting about their problems in a while and have some fun. They look, very contented to have each other." Tiffany said out of the blue while smiling. Jessica stared at her with a confuse face.
 
" why? You're not contented with your family or friends?"
 
" I don't have any friends" tiffany replied sadly. Jessica was shocked by the girl answer. Never she had thought that Tiffany don't have any friends,
 
" a-are you sure? You're a very nice person. But why you don't have any friends? I mean, even once?" 
 
" I had. Actually many. But I didn't called them as a friend. They are all fake. No. Not all. I have this one who really cared, loved and always there for me, but, that person left me." she sighed and look down. 'It breaks my heart every time I saw her down' Jessica thought.
 
" don't worry tiff. I'm here. I'm not going to leave you. The same with Krys. If you need any help, just call me. And I'll be there. Even though I have a schedule, I will cancel it just to be by your side when you need me." Jessica put her hand in the top of Tiffany's hand. Tiffany look up at her and she can tell that Jessica was smiling at her. Tiffany smiled back at her. Now, she can feel  that this girl beside her, the Jessica Jung of SNSD, will be her first best friend here in Seoul.
 
" thanks jessi" tiffany thanks her.
 
" no problem. And oh! You have to pay me back!"
 
" h-huh?" Tiffany asked confuse.
 
" hey! Don't tell me that you forgot about your punishment!"
 
"punishment?"
 
" aiisssh! You have to buy me an ice cream, remember?"
 
"ohh. Yeah. I forgot. Hehe"
 
"since you forgot, you don't have to buy me an ice cream."
 
" really jessi?"
 
" yup, but, you have to treat me and Krystal dinner later."
 
" WHAT? That's unfair jess!!!"
 
-------------<_________>-------------
 
 
" *sighed tiredly* I'm so tired. And also, starving." Krystal complained. They already went on many rides. And its already 6 pm.
 
After hearing Krystal complaint, Jessica look at Tiffany and smirked. Tiffany know what she mean and just sighed hopelessly. But, she didn't mind about treating Jessica and Krystal anyway.
 
" where do you want to eat Krys? I'll treat you both a dinner." Tiffany said.
 
" jinjja??!!"
 
"yes."
 
" yess!!! I want to eat there!(pointing at the restaurant) I heard that their sushi are delicious!"Tiffany and Jessica look at where Krystal was pointing.  It was Gee Sushi Cafe. 
 
"okay. Let's go." Tiffany said then they walked towards the restaurant.
 
///-/////----/////-///
 
" I'm already full!" Krystal exclaimed.
 
" after you ate how many plates, who wouldn't be full?" Jessica said sarcastically while rolling her eyes. She then look beside her, she can saw Tiffany's uneasiness. 
 
" whats wrong tiff?" she asked causing the red head girl to be taken aback.
 
"e-Erm. Actually jessi-" Tiffany paused then look around for a moment.
 
" hmm?" Jessica wait her to continue. Tiffany lean towards her. Krystal was also Listening to her.
 
" actually, when we was still in the amusement park, I have a feeling that someone was staring at us. Until now, here in the restaurant. But when I look around, there was no one." Tiffany said.
 
" maybe, there was a ghost who like you unnie." Krystal joke causing Jessica to glared at her.
 
" oops, sorry."she zippered .
 
" are you sure tiff? Maybe you're just tired."Jessica said to Tiffany.
 
" ahm. Yeah. Maybe I was just tired. Wait, I'm going to the comfort room." with that, Tiffany left their table and went to the CR.
 
Tiffany's POV
 
Aissh. Why I Have a feeling that someone was staring at us? I don't know why, but I feel like I was missing something. Urgh.
 
*bump*
 
I bumped into someone because I was spacing out. She fell on the ground so I have to help her up.
 
" aw. I'm sorry miss." I said as I reached out my hand for her. She took it and just nod. I look at her, she was, familliar. I can't fully see her face because she was wearing a hoodie and staring at the floor. She was shorter than me though.
 
" miss? Did we met before?" I asked her. But she was still staring at her feet and just shake her head. Before I can talk to her, she quickly ran away. Weird. I cut off my thoughts about that girl and just proceed to the CR.
 
--------////--------
 
" thanks for today krys, jessi." I thanked them when we arrived at the park. I already sent a message to Xian - oppa when we arrived at Krystal's house this afternoon to wait for me in this park.
 
" your welcome unnie. And thanks for the dinner. We should hangout often" Krystal replied to me. I just smiled at her and turned to Jessica.
 
"are you sure you will be okay in going home tiff? You know, I can send you home." Jessica asked me, worriedly.
 
" yes Jess. I'll be okay. My apartment was just a few blocks from here.(lie)" I smiled at her.
 
" uhm. Okay. Then, be careful okay?" I nod.
 
" see you at school unnie! Bye~"  Krystal hugged me and I hugged her back.
 
" see you too Krystal." we broke and I look at Jessica. She still have her worried face. I came nearer to her, then hugged her. She was shock at first but returns the hug.
 
" don't worry jessi, I'll be okay." I reassured her by patting her back. I broke the hug and smiled at her. She sighed and smiled back at me.
 
" okay. So, we have to go. Take care again. Bye." Jessica bid a goodbye and they went to her car. She took a last look at me and I waved at her. I mouthed 'take care' and she smiled. She drove off and when their car was out of my sight, I look around and there were only a few people here in the park.
 
*beep beep*
 
I look at the car who was parked in front of me. Xian oppa went out in the car and open the door for me.
 
" thanks oppa" I got inside and sighed tiredly.
 
" it seems that you're very tired" oppa said and drove off.
 
" yeah" I replied through my American accent.
 
-----(--)-----
 
As we arrived at my house, oppa said something that made my sleepy mood fade. 
 
" have a rest tiff. I can see that you really enjoyed their company. You didn't reply at my messages and even answer my calls."
 
" I didn't received any of them oppa." I said as I check my bag. But, I didn't see my phone.
 
" oh my god" I muttered as I remember that I put it under the pillow of the couch in Jessica's house.
 
" oppa? What day is today?"
 
"Wednesday. Why?"
 
" I left my phone in Krystal's house. And Graddy will call me tonight." i said in a panic tone. I don't want them to suspect me.
 
"Oppa, what if they will answer my Graddy's call? They will find out the real me." I said to oppa.
 
" tiff, just take a rest ok? Don't worry, they will not recognize your grandfather."
 
"no oppa. My Grandfather was famous right?"
 
" yes. But, I'm sure that they cannot recognize it because sometimes, our voice change when it comes to the phone. And your grandfather voice is a bit similar for some grandfathers around the world." oppa assured me. I think about it and oppa got a point. I sigh in relief and just nod.
 
"okay oppa. Thanks. You can go now. It's kind of late."
 
"good night tiff. Bye~" oppa bowed at me and I smiled at him.
 
"good night too oppa!" when I saw oppa drove off, I enter the house.
 
----------/--------//----------/---------
>>>>>authors note<<<<<
 
Hi there! Thank you for subscribing and supporting this fic! Hope that you like my update today! I supposed to update this on my birthday, last oct 2 but i didn't because of my time. *sigh*
Examination are coming soon so I can't promise that I can update faster! 
 
Thanks again!
 
Subscribe and comment!
 
#we are never getting back together