Chapter 8 - 1st Meaning of "MISS"

1 year As Tiffany Park

Chapter 8 - 1st Meaning of "MISS"

 
Author's POV
 
        One of the Jung plopped in the couch and sighed loudly because of tiredness. The other one was just standing in front of her sister while staring at her with a stern look. The other one noticed this and asked.
 
"what?"
 
"nothing. You are different today."
 
" what do you mean by different Krystal?..." Jessica look at her body.
 
"I still have a blonde hair, milky white skin, perfect curves, in short, I was still-"
 
" full of yourself"Krystal cut her off while rolling her eyes.
 
"ye- what?! HEY! I'm not full of my self!" jessica said back while glaring at her sister.
 
"okay okay. Don't shout. What I mean is, your attitude or your mood today." Krystal said in a serious tone. Jessica sighed and closed her eyes.
 
" I don't think I was different today Krystal." she replied.
 
" yes you are unnie. I don't know what is the reason of your sudden change. But I'm sure that, Tiffany is a part of it. I called you because I want to talk about your past. I mean, the person in your past and Tiffany." with that, Jessica open her eyes. She sit straight in the couch and look at her sister.
 
"why do you want to talk about her? Tiffany was not related to my past Krystal." jessica replied to her sister while looking away. She was preventing her tears to fall. Krystal saw this and sat beside her sister and held her hands.
 
" don't lie to yourself unnie. I know, just like me, you also noticed the similarity of your childhood friend and Tiffany. Look what Tiffany unnie had done to you unnie. You look like you are back to your old self again. And I want the Jessica Jung before. Not the cold one today." jessica can't take it anymore, she cried. Krystal was drawing a circle in the back of Jessica's palm by her thumb to comfort her.
 
"Krystal. I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I was being too cold. But I can't keep it. I can't keep the pain that I feel inside. Maybe, m-maybe, the one who made me like this, will be the one who can bring the old Jessica. But, I don't know what Tiffany have that made me like this. I can feel again the feeling that i felt before when I was with her. I-I don't know why my heart was beating so fast just like before when I was with her. But, I was afraid Krys. Afraid that what if one day, I can't save her when she was in danger just like before."
 
" hey, don't talk like that unnie." Krystal hugged her sister.
 
" if only, if only I save her. If only I block the bullet that had been shot in her, maybe, I wont be like this Krystal. Maybe she was still here, beside me. It was all my fault! I'm such a weak person! A coward person! A stu-"
 
"sssshhhh,.. Stop unnie. Don't blame yourself unnie. Please. It's not your fault." Krystal soothed her. Jessica was still crying her heart out.
 
" I miss her Krystal. I miss her."
 
 
 
--------/////////////--------
 
 
 
        Tiffany laid in her bed, feeling exhausted but at the same time, happy. She smiled upon thinking the time where she and Jessica are together.
 
' I never thought that the Jessica Jung, that they called the ice princess was this kind of person' she thought. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
 
' I don't know what she have that when she touch me, I have this feeling that I can't describe. And, I felt safe when she's around. I hope that taeyeon and I will be like this too.'
 
"wait." she sat up straight in her bed.
 
" oh my god! Taeyeon! Maybe she was texting at me right now! Aisshh! It's my fault! Why I forgot about my cell phone? Argghhh!" she groaned in frustration and messed up her hair. She just sighed again and laid back in her bed.
 
" maybe I should take a rest first before facing those problems. I'm sorry my DorkTae-Tae. Good night." she closed her eyes and drifted to the dreamland. Maybe, with her Tae-Tae? Or with, Jessica?
 
" both" she mumbled then smiled. 
_____________________
 
 
(author: wait, I thought you're already sleeping? 
Tiffany: I don't want to choose between them if who I want to be with in my dreams! 
Author: aisshh. Okay. I'll rephrase it. Just sleep already.)
 
_____________________
 
 
Tiffany drifted in dreamland with her Taetae and Jessica.
 
______________________
 
 
( tiffany: good. Good night author! *kiss*
Author:*blush* g-good n-night too unnie.)
 
 
_______________________
 
*back in the story*
 
-Jung's house-
 
        Krystal was still hugging her sister who slowly stop crying. She broke away the hug and look at her sister lovingly.
 
"unnie, maybe this is the right time to move on. Forget about the past and build a new happy life. If you want, with tiffany. Maybe God sent her to you so that she will help you to move on." she smiled to Jessica.
 
" thank you Krys. I'll try." Jessica smiled back.
 
Suddenly, Jessica felt a vibration beside her. Jessica search where it came from and found a cellphone under the pillow beside her.
 
" wait. Whose cell phone is this?" she asked while examined the cellphone. Then, the vibration stop.
 
" can you open it unnie? So that we will know who own that." Krystal suggest. Jessica nod and press the lock button. she slide the unlock key and when she saw the wallpaper, she don't know why, but it cause a lil pain in her heart.
 
" hey, is it that Taeyeon unnie and, huh? Tiffany?" Krystal was confused when she also saw the wallpaper. It was a picture of Taeyeon and Tiffany with a heart between them. It was obvious that it was edited. Jessica touch the notification and saw 31 unread messages and 7 missed calls, all from the person with a contact name "DorkTae-Tae". She felt a pang in her heart. And she already know why, because she was jealous.
 
" d*mn it" she cursed softly like a whisper but Krystal heard it.
 
" eh? You're jealous unnie?"
 
" h-huh? No."
 
" don't deny it"
 
"okay, I'm jealous. I'm going to sleep now." Jessica stood up and when she was about to walk away, Krystal asked her.
 
" are you going to hide Tiffany's cellphone?"
 
" a-ahm. Just remind me tomorrow and I will give it to you to return it to Tiffany." Jessica climb up and when she was in front of her room, Krystal shouted from down stairs.
 
" have a nice sleep while hugging Tiffany's cellphone unnie!" she just rolled her eyes and went in her room. She changed into a comfortable clothes and laid in her bed. She stared at Tiffany's cellphone. She unlock it and saw the wallpaper again. She glared at taeyeon's picture and covered it with her hand. Now, she was smiling when she saw Tiffany's picture. She was showing her eye smile. 
 
'if only I could be the reason of that smile everyday.' she thought. Suddenly, an image of the past played through her mind.
 
" aiisssh! Stop it! I don't want to cry again!" she shouted at no one. But of course, she failed in preventing her tears.
 
" why? Why are you and Tiffany are the same? Every time I think about her, you always appear in my mind." she sobbed.
 
" I miss you, I miss you,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....Jeny......"
 
She closed her eyes trying to erase the image. She can feel Tiffany's phone vibrating. But she ignore it, knowing that it was Taeyeon. But is it Taeyeon?
 
---------------
Second update for today Guyz!=>