1 year As Tiffany Park

Description

Stephanie Hwang was the granddaughter of Mr. Hwang who is known as one of the richest person in the world. Whatever she want, was given by her grandpa. However, she's not like the other rich girls who are really spoiled by their parents. She was really annoyed by her 5 body guards that wherever she was, they always by her side, and 4 personal maids. One more thing that she really hates is that some people that she thought was her real friend, was only using her because of her money and that is the reason that she want to be a normal person so that nobody will use her. And that is the reason why she really hate users. So because of that, she asked her grandpa that she will study to Seoul as 9th grade student and live by herself. She choose Seoul because that is the place that she really want to go. And besides, she really want to see her crush, Kim Taeyeon of girls generation. Her grandpa let her go because he understands his granddaughter. After the accident that happened to Stephanie, her childhood friend lost, he already pitied her granddaughter from that day. What will be the journey of Stephanie Hwang in the Seoul? Will she and her crush Taeyeon will meet? And who's her childhood friend who lost when after the accident occur? Will she meet her/him in Seoul? And the most important is, what will happen on her in 1 year as Tiffany Park?