SWEET TALK

1 year As Tiffany Park

 

 Chapter 1 - sweet talk
 
Tiffany's pov
 
Im now riding in a plane. 5-10 minutes the plane will be landed at the place I really want to spend my 1 year of being a normal person. No guards and no maids, only me, myself and I. Yes, I ask my grandpa to give me 1 year for being like a normal person. I was tired of being used by other people by asking me for being their friend only because of my money. Now, I will be a normal 9th grade student in one of the school here in Seoul. Yup, Seoul is the place I really want to go in just many reasons. I wonder what will be my journey here in Seoul, Korea. I have many things in my mind that I want to encounter in this place. But one thing I really want to, or one person I really want to meet. And that person is Taeyeon. Yup, Kim Taeyeon of girls generation. I don't know why, but I really like her, but one reason for sure is her voice. My grandpa know about this thing, the thing that I like Taeyeon. He even said to me that I don't need to go to Seoul if she's the only reason because he can call the SM company and ask to perform in the states and ofcourse, to give me one day to spent with her. But I reject it.
I was deeply in my thoughts that didn't notice that the plane has already arrived. I get my stuffs and wait the employee of my grandpa here in Seoul to give me the car that my grandpa prepared for me.
"Hmmmm..."
Finally, I can smell the fresh air of the very busy country of Seoul. Then there it is, a brand new car that my grandpa bought me stop in front of me.The model was not really belong to the most cars we have back in states because I suggest to my grandpa that the car i want was not that very expensive. It's just a simple sports car that ofcourse, the color is pink. I really love it. Hehehe...
  My grandpa's employee get off the car and get my luggages and place it to the trunk of the car. He opened the door for me, I get inside the car and he go to the driver seat and drive off. Wow, he already recognize me not even asking if i was really Stephanie Hwang? I think he was about my age. Well, maybe if he was done accompany me in Seoul, I will go on by myself or maybe if there is someone that would like and I would like to accompany me? I want that someone is Taeyeon, but i think, it's impossible.
  While I'm on my way with my grandpa's employee, I was watching outside smiling like an idiot every time I saw the billboards that contain of my crush. Then I remember something that I wanted to ask to my grandpa's employee or lemme guess, my butler here in Korea ?hehe
 
"Ahmm. Mr.??"
" Mr. Xian Lim. Just call me mr. Lim miss" he said and smiled.
"oh. Okay. Mister Lim, is my school located near the SM building?" I asked and hoping that he'll say yes.
" No miss" he said
I pout my lips and frown. Feeling disappointed. Then I see in the mirror the smile that formed in the face of mr. Lim when he saw me then he added....
" but you're school miss is the one that SM entertainment owned and the Girls Generation members especially Taeyeon are always coming there miss" by hearing that, my heart was ready to get out from my chest because of happiness. I clapped my hands and started throwing my fist in the air just like I was wining an Oscar award. But suddenly I stop when i realized how did my butler know about liking one of the girls generation member.
 
"Ahmm. How did you know mr. lim? Did grandpa told you about me liking Taeyeon?" yeah, probably it's grandpa. Aisshh.
 
"hehe. Yes miss" he said
 
After 1 hour and 30 minutes we already arrived at our destination. I frowned when I saw a 2 storey building instead of a simple apartment. Lemme called this building a house that is so big for a one person who will live here.
 
" how come that I recommend an apartment but you bought me a 2 storey house that I am the only one who will live here?" I asked
"sorry miss. But mister Hwang recommend it because he said that he will visit you sometimes together with your father, sister and brother."
"ok. But if they only want to visit me for 2-3 days, they can check-in in a hotel, right?"
"I'm sorry miss. But it was your grandpa's order."
I just nodded and he gave me the key of the house. I opened the door and enter the house. I went upstairs and there it is, two rooms. The blue door was absolutely the guest room and ofcourse, the pink door was my room. I enter my room followed by mr. Lim who was carrying my stuffs. 
" miss if you need something, here is my number and just call me. My apartment was just only 6 blocks away from here." he gave me his number after he was done putting my luggages.
"ok. Mr. Lim? Can i call you Oppa? Coz like you're just about at my age."I asked.
" okay miss. Anything you want. By the way I'm just 2 years ahead from you. Have a rest miss. I have to go." he bid his goodbye.
" you too oppa. Good night." I smiled to him together with my eyes. He smile back and I can see his red face and I just chuckle after he left my room. Oh I forgot, mr Lim is just like 2 years ahead from me. Just like I'm 18 and he's 20. He's handsome, tall and has a nice body. Hmmmm.....
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
"ahem" I cleared my throat when I noticed that I'm daydreaming about my butler. Hehehe. But no, I don't like him, I'm just complimenting him. I only like Taeyeon.hehe. I got up from my bed and went downstairs to get some food. It was almost 8 o'clock pm. As I opened the refrigerator, there are lots of food. But ofcourse, all are american foods. I just get some cookies and fresh milk. More like that this is a breakfast. But I'm not hungry at all and i was very tired. As I finish my food, I layed in my bed and I close my eyes. I will just unpack my stuffs tomorrow.
 
"good night" I mumbled before I finally fell asleep.
 
 
 
----------------------------------
 
I was walking through the hallway of the school when suddenly I bumped into someone and we fall. I am on the top of the person.
 
 
"ouch!!" we both said in unison. As i opened my eyes, I froze from the spot that didn't know that the person was calling me to get off her. I stared into her eyes and she also stared at me. Our faces was really close. The face that I longing to see in person, that baby face of hers, and that person is Taeyeon. She reach my cheeks by her free hands and she was slowly leaning and I know what will  gonna happened next. She will kiss me!!!!! She will ki- And suddenly something interrupted me.........
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
.
 
.
Knock knock knock~
 
"argh!!!!" i was very frustrated because the knock of the door stop me to reach the of my dream. That Taeyeon and I will kiss. I reach my totoro stuff toy and throw it through my door still eyes are close.
 "ouch" I heard someone through my door and as I opened my eyes, I saw oppa leaning against the door with her hands caressing her head.
" oh oppa. I'm so sorry. I didn't notice that you're there at my door. I'm really sorry." I apologize after I got up and came to him because I realize that he was hit by my totoro stuff toy.
"it's ok miss. It's my fault that I disturb your sleep.hehehe." he answered and smiled. I nod and just smiled back at him. "by the way, why are you here oppa?" I ask him as I got up and ready to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
"miss, your grandpa was so worried for you because you didn't call him nor text him that you arrived already.He was now on the phone and he want to talk to you." he replied and reach me his phone. "ok. Tnx oppa."
 
 
(end of Tiffany POV)
( T = tiffany, GP = Tiffany's grandpa)
 
T:"hello grandpa?"
 
GP:" hello? Stephanie? Is that you?"
 
T: " yes grandpa this is Stephanie."
 
GP: " my very beautiful grand daughter Stephanie Hwang. Why you didn't call me when you arrived? Or even text me?"
 
(rolling her eyes)
T: " graddy, I'm so tired from the flight so that I didn't even manage to call or text you. I'm sorry graddy!!"(aegyo voice)
 
GP: okay! Okay! It's alright. I already forgive you. But, just don't use your aegyo at me again. *sigh*
 
T: graaadyyy!*pouting* so now, you already hate my aegyo because I came here in Korea and I'm not able to be with you in JUST ONE YEAR??! I hate you graddy!!*pout*
 
GP: that's not what I mean Stephie. I only *sigh* miss you already and you know, I'm not used to when the mansion was so quite because you're not here.
 
T: am I that noisy graddy?!!!!!! *fake hell fany mode*
 
GP: n-n-no. Th-a-ats not what I mean m-my lil princess.
 
T: (giggle) am I that scary graddy when I'm in the hell fany mode? Im just kidding.
 
GP: *sigh of relief* hehehe. By the way, just take care my lil princess, always remember that graddy loves you and just call me when you need something. Just relax when you meet Taeyeon, ok? Don't faint.I have to hung up now coz I have a meeting in 5 minutes. I love you. Bye my lil princess! And oh, please be nice to mr. Lim. He's just about you're age and I know that you will get along with him as your butler.
 
T: *giggling again* okay graddy!! I will always remember all the things that you said. I love you too graddy!! And don't make yourself overwork coz money cannot buy your life. Always take care! Good bye graddy~
 
GP: awww~ so sweet. Ok. Good bye my lil princess!
 
- end of phone call-
 
Tiffany smile because of her very caring and loving grand father. She really love him so much. Actually, she was closer to her grand father than her own father. Yes, maybe her grandpa really love his work, but there is no point that her grandpa will sell her happiness just like make her marrying to a man just because of money. If she was happy, her grandpa was very happy too. But if she was hurt, her graddy will make a revenge to the one who hurt or who will hurt her, but he will not let anyone hurt her granddaughter.
 
Tiffany turns and saw mr lim smiling because of her and grandpa's conversation in the phone.
 
" thanks oppa!" she thanks and give back Mr Lim phone to him.
 
" welcome miss. And I'll just wait in the living room. I will take you around the Seoul."he replied.
 
"okay Oppa!"
 
.
 
.
 
"ahhhhhh..." Tiffany laid in her bed as long as she enter her room after a tour around the Seoul. It was only 7 oclock pm, but she was so tired and didn't even take off her shoes and change her clothes in a sleeping attire. And one more reason, she will wake up early in the morning because it will be already her first day of school here in Seoul and she was very excited to see her crush, Taeyeon.
" I can't wait to see you tomorrow, my angel, Taeyeon" she mutters and already went to the dream land.