WHY??

1 year As Tiffany Park

Chapter 4 - WHY??

 

 

 

Jessica POV

 

Tiffany was about to go but I don't know why, it seems that my hand has its own world that grab her wrist preventing her to go. I was shock not only because of what I did, but also because of what I feel. I feel an electricity flow through my body and my heart beats faster than its normal beat. I look at her deeply in the eyes and it reminds me of her. Those pretty eyes and this feelings, it finally came back after how many years.

 

"please don't go." I begged in a soft tone. Wait, what am I doing? Or rather than, what am I saying? Maybe because I was thinking about the person that I really loved before I came here to Seoul? I heard the students gasp around us maybe shock of my action even Tiffany and the other members. Then I came into my senses thinking of what just I said.

 

"uhm. I mean, uhm, let me, no, let us send you into your classroom. You're new here, and just like what you said, you're already late and I know that you haven't found your room yet. So, t-that's it!!! T-that's what I mean. Yeah. Hehe." I stuttered and just smiled awkwardly. I saw that she look down. I followed her direction and then I saw that I was still holding her wrist. I widened my eyes.

 

"ahm. Hehe. Sorry about that." I quickly took off my hand from her wrist and just rub the back of my neck.

 

" ahm. it's okay. " she replied as she gave me  a small smile.

 

" so if you mind Tiffany, can you let us just send you to your room? Just ignore them." yuri whispered the last sentence to tiffany but i heard it because I was near to Tiffany while she was looking around where there are students who watching the scene now.

 

"ahm. O-okay." she said shyly. I smiled when I heard her answer.

 

"then co-"

 

"then let's go pany-ah!!!" I was about to get her things but Taeyeon already cut my sentence and get the things that Tiffany was holding. I was a bit disappointed but I tried not show it. 

 

      Now, I was with the other members walking behind Tiffany and Taeyeon. Taeyeon was obviously dragging her away from me. Maybe she already feel that I like Tiffany?? I was just staring at their back when suddenly taeyeon put her hands at Tiffany's waist making me boiled in anger. Then Tiffany turned to Taeyeon and I can see that she was red in side view. Is she- is she blushing? So, it means that she like Taeyeon too? No. Don't think about that Jessica. Maybe she was just shy because there are some students who are looking at them and some are whispering in each other that if she was Taeyeon's girlfriend. I don't want them to just leave me behind. I know that the other members was also behind them but what I mean is just, I don't want Taeyeon to hold her like that while I was just here, behind them watching their back with jealousy. Wait. Stop it Jessica!!! She's not your girlfriend!! And you're nothing for her but just an idol. Yes. That's the point. You just met her a few minutes ago. She's not your property. But there's still a way. And it was......

 

" I will make her mine." I unconsciously mumble making seohyun and yoona who was beside me looked towards me, confused.

 

" did you say something unnie? " seohyun asked. 

 

" yeah. Did I heard it right? That you'll make her mine? But who?" yoona asked.

 

" huh? I didn't say that yoona. I was thinking if how i will ask Tiffany if what is her section when she and taeyeon was busy talking. Look at them." I replied in my normal tone not letting these two maknaes knowing what I said and pointing the two in front of us. Just when I look at Taeyeon and Tiffany in front of us, i saw that she and Taeyeon giggled that made me more furious.

 

" oh. Right. We're just walking here in the hallway but didn't know where we heading to. It's just like Taeyeon unnie knows her for a very long time that she even put her hands at Tiffany's waist making them like a cute couple. *giggled*." then I glared at yoona because of what she said.

 

"ahh. Okay. Wait unnie, I'll ask her. Even though it's rude to disturb them." she said nervously and finally ask Tiffany.

 

"ahm. Sorry for enterrupting your conversation Taeyeon unnie. But Tiffany-ssi, what is your section? You know, how we are going to find your room when we don't know your section?" as Yoona asked them, taeyeon's hand finally freed Tiffany's waist making me feel relieved.

 

" oh. Y-yeah. Right. Sorry about that. It's xxxxxx section A, yoona-ssi" she said.

 

" Ohhhh. It's good unnie coz we are near at your room" the maknae said, then we walked towards her room. As we was approaching her room, Ms Lee, who was the adviser of xxxxxx section A where is her section also was about to enter the room when I called her.

 

" Ms Lee!" she stop in her tracks and turned toward us. Now we are at the front of the door of their room.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV-

 

When Jessica held Tiffany's wrist preventing her to go, I feel a little sting in my chest. I don't know why. Is this what they call jealousy? Urgh. Taeyeon what are you thinking? You just met her a few minutes ago. What is this feeling that I felt right now? And, why?

 

"please don't go" what?! Jinjja?!?!!wAit. This is not the Jessica Jung that I know. But the way she stares at Tiffany was different. Is it possible that she- that she like tiffany? Because it was proved by her actions.

 

"uhm. I mean, uhm, let me, no, let us send you into your classroom. You're new here, and just like what you said, you're already late and I know that you haven't found your room yet. So, t-that's it!!! T-that's what I mean. Yeah. Hehe." she stuttered. Why she was stuttering? Maybe-*sigh* wait, why she was still holding Tiffany's wrist? And worse, she was just still looking at Tiffany. Yes, it was true that she likes Tiffany.

 

 

"ahm. Hehe. Sorry about that." she finally let go of Tiffany's wrist that make me relieved. 

 

 

" ahm. it's okay. " Tiffany replied as she smile at Jessica.

 

 

" so if you mind Tiffany, can you let us just send you to your room? Just ignore them." yuri whispered the last sentence to tiffany but I can hear it because I was standing right next to Yuri.

 

 

"ahm. O-okay." she said shyly. I smiled when I heard her answer. Then I look at Jessica who was still staring at Tiffany and was also smiling.

 

 

" then co-"

 

" then let's go pany-ah!!" I know that there is something that jessica will do that I'm sure, will make me jealous so I cut her words then get tiffany things and drag her away slowly from Jessica and I can see Jessica's disappointed face. I was just laughing mentally. Now you know what I feel when you cut my words in talking to Tiffany. Hmm. I know that she was now staring at us from the back. Let me make you feel how jealous I was when you hold Tiffany's hand *smirk*. By that, I hold Tiffany by her waist making us looking like a couple while walking in the hallway. When I held her, I felt weird, i felt butterflies in my stomach and I felt an electricity flow through my body. But why?? Why do I feel this way? Yes, I know that I like her, but because of this feeling, it makes me confuse. I look at her and she also look at me and I can see that her face was red. Is she- is she blushing??? But when I think about that, I heard some students whispering in each other that if Tiffany was my girlfriend. Then I think, it's just because of that why she was blushing. She don't like me. But I will make you like me. I swear.

 

 

" I swear"

 

"huh? You swear?" I look at her when I heard her voice then i saw that she was looking at me confuse but turn her head quickly while lowering her head. Then I realize that I blurted it out. What to do?!!what to say?!!??

 

"ahm. Hehe. Uhm. I-I s-said, I swear that yo-you will be late because we're just heading to nowhere right now. Uhm. What I m-mean is. You don't tell us your section. So we will not be able to know if where is your room right now. Yeah. Thats what I mean. Hehe" she giggled maybe because I stuttered. " yeah right. You was cuter than what I expected.'" then she covered and blush maybe because of what she said to me that I was cute. But, I admit, I also blush.

 

" but, dorky at the same time" I said just to minimize the awkward state between the two of us. Then we giggled. I turn and look at her. She was beautiful. Perfect. This is the first time that I feel this feeling for someone. This weird feelings, the butterflies in my stomach and the electricity that flow through my body. I smiled seeing that I progressed for making the awkward state turned into a comfortable one. I was just staring at her secretly while walking. Then I notice that she was silently smiling too. But my gaze to her was broke by yoona. 

 

"ahm. Sorry for enterrupting your conversation Taeyeon unnie. But Tiffany-ssi, what is your section? You know, how we are going to find your room when we don't know your section?" as Yoona asked Tiffany, Tiffany, we stop in our track then Tiffany turn around making my hand slip from her waist. I was disappointed because I want to hold her more longer. Wait, taeyeon, you should make her yours so that you can hold her whenever you want. *smile*

 

" oh. Y-yeah. Right. Sorry about that. It's xxx section A, yoona-ssi" she replied to yoona. 

 

 

" Ohhhh. It's good unnie coz we are near at your room" seohyun said, then we walked towards her room. As we was approaching her room, Ms Lee, who was the adviser of xxxxxx section A where is her section also was about to enter the room when Jessica called her.

 

 

" Ms Lee!" then Ms Lee turn around and smile as she saw us.

 

" oh. Annyeong haseyo girls," she bowed at us and we response by bowing at her too.

 

"how are you Ms Lee? It's been a long time since the last time we'd meet." I ask her then smile.

 

" yeah. You're right. And, oh, you are Ste- ahm, I mean Tiffany Park right? The new student? Annyeong haseyo." she suddenly ask while looking at Tiffany and bowed at her. I got confuse by Ms Lee action but just shrugged it away. 

 

" ahm. Y-yes ma'am. I am Tiffany Park." then she bow back at Ms Lee.

 

" then, just wait here Tiffany. I will introduce you to your classmate. " Ms Lee said and enter the room.

 

" we'll, maybe we have to go now girls. We have to meet Mr Park at his office, right?" sooyoung said.

 

" yes. So, Tiffany, it's really nice to meet you. And I'm sorry in behalf of the scene that taeyeon and Jessica made. Goodbye! And good good luck!" Hyoyeon said.

 

" yeah. Hyoyeon is right!" all of them said except from me, Tiffany and Jessica.

 

" ahm. It's okay. I was very lucky that I meet you guys and you even sent me to my room. And, I'm sorry too for bothering you." Tiffany said.

 

"Aniya. Your not bothering us unnie." seohyun said. Then the others just nod.

 

"uhm. Yeah, maknae is right. You're not bothering us . so Tiffany, we have to go.  hope that we will meet again. And, uhm, good luck!! And it was very nice meeting a very beautiful person like you." I said to her but the last sentence was only a whisper that she didn't hear it while nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

 

"uhm. O-okay. Thanks." she said and give me her eye smile. Take note: she gave ME, ONLY FOR ME!!

 

"yeah. Tiff. It's really nice meeting a beautiful girl like you in the first day of school. And, I was not only hoping, but also wanting to meet you again. So, we have to go. Bye!" we was shocked by Jessica's word. She approach Tiffany and gave her a hug. I clench my fist unconsciously but staying in my normal face. I gave another smile at Tiffany who was still shock by Jessica's action and then we leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

??????? POV

 

I was sitting on my chair reading a book while waiting for Ms Lee to enter the room when I heard someone who are having a conversation outside. When I peek through my book and directly look at the door, well, my chair was on the front row that I can clearly see Ms Lee. And I'm sure that she was talking to the girls generation members. I just shrugged it because I'm not like the other fans who are screaming like an idiot when they see their idols. I just continue reading my book.

 

" Good morning class!" as Ms Lee spoke, I quickly put down my book and stand up.

 

"good morning too miss lee." we replied and she signal us to sit.

 

" ok. Well. Today is the beginning of another school year and you have a new classmate that from California. Tiffany, you can come in now." Ms Lee announced us. When the new student enter our room, my classmates jaw was dropped. I was also just staring in this new girl. She seems so familiar for me. I have a feeling that I already knew her for a very long time.

 

"introduce yourself Ms. park"

 

"annyeong haseyo!!! I'm Tiffany Park. I hope that you'll take care of me." she said and gave us a beautiful smile that made my classmates gasp and stumbled at their seats. It's an eye smile. Then the feeling inside of me was starting to get stronger. Is she? Is she the one that I longing to see after a long years? I have to make sure though. I have to get to know her more.

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

" ok. Ms park, sit there at the vacant chair." ms lee instructed me pointing into the first row vacant chair.

 

As I sit into my chair, I can clearly hear the compliments that are coming from my classmates. well, I was still thinking of what happened just a few minutes ago. It's just that, it's unbelievable. Taeyeon, my angel, held my my waist. I can't believe it, am I dreaming? She also gave me a nickname "Pany". I know its weird for making a small thing in a big deal. But I just can't believe, really. And I was also thinking about...,,,.. Jessica? Huh? The feeling that I felt when she hug me was still confusing me. The warmth that I felt. Aissssh. This is making me crazy!!! And one more thing, Ms Lee was about to call me in my real name. Well, the teachers in this school already know my identity. But, my grandpa talk about this with Mr Lee Soo Man that they should not reveal my true identity here in Seoul. If they did, well, they don't know what my grandpa will do to them or rather than, to their company.*sigh*. Then, a smile suddenly creep in my face when I remember how I met my angel in an unexpected way. Suddenly, I felt someone was staring at me from the side. I look at my right side and I saw her smiled at me. it's weird but I return the smile then face the blackboard and concentrate about the lesson. Well, I admit, the scene a few minutes ago was just popping into my mind. I was a top student in my school back in the california. And study was really my habit. So even though I won't listen to the teacher, I still got the highest score in the class.

 

Hmm. I think I will just smile like an idiot for the whole class period thinking about the scene before that seems to be just like I said, unexpected.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

After we bid our goodbye to Tiffany, while we are walking at the hallway towards Mr Park's office, Sooyoung, Sunny and Yuri was scolding us about what happened a few minutes ago with Tiffany. I really didn't even give my attention to them because I was busy thinking about Tiffany. Her face and of course, her smile. When i was thinking about her, i cant help myself but to smile like an idiot. 

 

" yahh!!! Taeyeon!! Jessica!!!" the three shout at us in unison cutting my thoughts as we also stopped at our tracks. Good thing that there is no students around.

 

" what?" Jessica and I ask, annoyed.

 

"what the- you asking us what?!!! Come on. What happened to the two of you?!!" Yuri said really piss off.

 

" unnie. Don't you get it? They are in love!!!" yoona said making me blush.

 

"y-yah! Yoona! Who said that I- I'm I-inlove?" I deny. Well, I'm not sure of this feelings yet.

 

" well, it proves by your action taeyeon, and of course, jessica." Hyoyeon said.

 

" aissh. Whatever. Come on, Mr Park is waiting for us." sunny said then started to walk again and we just followed her.

 

 

 

Tiffany POV-

 

 

Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnggg~

 

Finally! The bell rang meaning its lunch time!! I don't know why I'm so excited. Maybe because I'm hoping to see taeyeon again?? Hehehe

 

I pack my things and ready to go out when someone tap my shoulder. When I turn around, it's the same girl that smiled at me when the class started. Well, specifically, my seat mate.

 

" Hi!! Tiffany right?" she asked me and smiled. Hmm, that smile was really familiar.

 

"hmm. Yup. How about you? What's your name?" I ask and smiled back at her. 

 

" I'm --------------"

 

 

-------------------/---

 

Hi guys!!! Sorry for the late update. This must be updated last Friday, but unfortunately, I don't have any vacant time because of the assignments and projects plus, the examination was coming!! Well, hope you like this chapter!! And oh, who's that girl that talking to Tiffany? Hahaha. Wait for my update guys!!