Chapter 2- Unknown

1 year As Tiffany Park

 


 
Chapter 2- Unknown
 
Inside the car
 
Tiffany's POV
 
I'm so excited in my first day of school here in Seoul. I don't know yet the name of the school because my grandpa's employee was the one who prepared all my files and documents that needed to transfer me here in Seoul. Hmmmm. I'm so excited to see my angel Taeyeon. Wait, oh my god!!!!! What if we'll meet and she won't like me!!!??? I have to check myself first. I get my mirror from my bag and put some light make up on my face.
 
" you don't need to put some make up miss Hwang. You're already beautiful that I think, the other student's jaw will drop  and drool when they see you, especially Taeyeon." oppa said while he was looking at me through the side mirror and back to the road, smiling.
 
" I don't think she'll like me though. Look, she's a member of the girls generation and she's one of the beautiful goddess here in Korea, not only in Korea, but also in America. While, I'm ju-"
 
" you're a goddess too ms Hwang. So don't worry. There's a 100% possibility that she'll like you, too." he cut me off.
 
"ahm. Hehehe. Thanks oppa. By the way oppa, from now on, just call me Tiffany or fany."
 
"but mi-"
 
" no oppa, just call me Tiffany and that's my order." I said to Xian oppa in a serious tone.
 
"o-okay mis- I mean, Tiffany." I smiled as I hear him call me Tiffany and no more formality. And then, I saw a big building, no, there's a name at the flag that written Soshi University that hanging on the pole when I'm looking through the window.
 
" Ahmm. Oppa, is this, already my school?" I asked oppa.
 
"yes mi- T- Tiffany." he answered still not comfortable by calling me Tiffany.
 
"Ahmm. Can you drop me here oppa? I have to exercise too, you know. Hehe." I made an excuse but a lil bit true to oppa. I don't want the other students will see me that I get off from a brand new sports car because my plan will fail.
 
"ok fany. Your grandpa already told me your reason, so I understand. Just don't make some other excuses. And, I will stay here until the end of your class." he answered as he stopped the car. Really??!! Why grandpa should told everything about me and my reasons staying here in Seoul to Xian Oppa? Yes, he's my butler, but, *sigh*, why?
 
"really oppa? Are you sure you won't be bored while waiting here? I'll just text you to pick me up, you know." I said.
 
"it's ok miss." he answered.
 
" oh, ok oppa. I've got to go. Goodbye!!" I said to him as I get off from the car that parked about 10-15 meters away from the school gate and give him my beautiful eye smile.
 
 
- inside the campus-
 
(still Tiffany's POV)
 
When I entered the gate of this big university, all the students are staring at me. Some students stop what they are doing and just stared at me. Well, I feel shy, but I just gave them my trademark eye smile. But, when I smiled at them, it become worse. Some students drop the things that they are holding, some just what oppa told, their jaw drop and the students that are walking while staring at me stumbled. Hehe, well its not my fault that I have a very beautiful eye smile. I just keep walking on my way ignoring the stares that I received. Suddenly, when I was about to cross to the other building, there's a car that stopped in front of me that I let out a scream and I dropped my things because I think I will be hit by the car. When I realize that i didn't hit by the car, i kneeled down and pick my things and then I heard that the car door opens. Well, I was waiting her/him to yell at me, but besides, the unknown person helped me from picking up my things.
 
"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."  she mumbled while helping me to pick up my things.
 
" no. It's ok. It's my fault." I said as I finally look up at the person. But what I saw is-
 
----------------------------------------
 
 
(from the another side of Seoul)
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
We were now heading to the Soshi University because it was the start of the new school year and besides, we don't have any schedules today. I am the one who are driving because manager oppa said that he has some files that he needed to pass to President Lee Soo Man.
 
"hey guys. What do you think of the President idea that he want us to visit Soshi University every week not only once in a month?" Sooyoung asked.
 
" hmmm. It's fine, if we have a vacant day in a week though." Hyoyeon said.
 
"yeah. Hyoyeon unnie is right." the innocent maknae said.
 
"hmm. You know, it's fine for me too, but I'm sure, I will be very busy for my drama." yoona added.
 
"it's fine for me and yuri. What about you Taeyeon and Jessica" sunny ask Jessica and I.
 
"its okay for me." I said while turning the wheel to enter the gate of the campus. While the other stared at Jessica to get an answer from the ice princess.
" Taeyeon, stop the car." Jessica suddenly said that make us confuse.
" why? We're near at the parking lot." I asked confuse but i stop the car. Then I look at her, she was staring for something, then I look at the direction where she was staring, and then it hit me. Students was just staring in a girl which back facing us, it was just like they saw an angel. But, even her back facing us, I can feel that she's beautiful. Jessica then got out from the car quickly and open the door of the driver seat then pulled me forcefully that I didn't have time to complain as she enter so I just hurriedly  open the door right next to the driver seat and sit. But before I could close the door, Jessica drive off in a high speed making me startled and shout together with the other members that seems also confuse by jessica's action. When I look at the other members, they just shrugged their shoulders but also notice the students that are drooling and jaw drop with the same girl. Who's that girl? She seems like new here. Maybe she's beauti- I was cut off in my thoughts by the sudden break of Jessica. Good thing I was wearing a seat belt. But I heard someone scream outside the car.
 
"yah!! Jessica you want to kill us?" sooyoung complains. But when I look up I saw at the side mirror the girl that the students were drooling about picking up her things maybe because of the shock she get when Jessica just suddenly stop the car in front of her when she was about to cross. Even though I'm not the one who was driving, I have a lil guilt to the girl for what my member done to her. I got out from the car mumbling " I'm sorry. I'm really sorry"........
 
--------------------
 
Jessica's POV
 
The other members was busy talking about what Lee Soo Man's idea that we have to visit Soshi University every week. Well, it will be fine for me if there's an important reason for being here every week.
 
"it's fine for me and yuri. What about you Taeyeon and Jessica" sunny ask me and Taeyeon.
 
"it's okay for me." Taeyeon answered to sunny as she turned the wheel to enter the gate of the Soshi University. I was about to answer when someone caught my attention forgetting about the question. Someone that was so very familiar to me.
 
"Taeyeon, stop the car" I said instead answering the question.
 
"why? Were near at the parking lot." taeyeon said. I got out from the car quickly as soon as Taeyeon stop the car. I open the driver seat and pull Taeyeon forcefully but I didn't care because I just really want to see the face of that familiar girl who's back facing us. I have a feeling that I know her. As soon as I enter, I hurriedly drive off in a high speed making Taeyeon startled because she didnt even had to close the door beside me and shout at the same time together with the other members. When I finally came up to that girl who was about cross to the other building when I suddenly step on the break making her scream and drop her things. I ignore sooyoung complain as I saw the girl face at the side mirror. I suddenly get out from the car and stared at her picking up her things not sure if she's the one that what I think she is but I don't know, I kept mumbling " I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."
 
 
------
 Chapter two is done!! Again, sorry for the wrong grammars!! Hope you'll understand.
 
Btw, who's that unknown person who help Tiffany? Is it Taeyeon, Jessica or none of them? Hehe.I need your comments fellas!!