UNEXPECTED

1 year As Tiffany Park

Chapter 3 - UNEXPECTED

 
Tiffany's POV
 
"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."  she mumbled while helping me to pick up my things.
 
" no. It's ok. It's my fault." I said as I finally look up at the person. But what I saw is-
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
" K-kim T- taeyeon?" I mumbled  while she was busy helping me to pick up my things. My jaw was dropped because I can't believe what was happening right now. As she finally look up, well, maybe because she noticed that I was froze on my spot and my jaw was dropped, she also stared at me. We just staring at each other when there is other person who broke our staring competition.
 
 
 
-Taeyeon POV~
 
When I finally look up, I see her staring at me, but what the hell, I stared at her too. Damn, she's so beautiful. We just staring at each other when there is another voice broke our staring competition.
 
" hey. Are you okay miss?? I'm sorry by the way." oh, it's jessica. She said as she get the things of the girl from me. Thanks to god because she apologize. *sigh*. Wait. Oh. My. God. Jessica as in Jessica Jung????!!!!! The ice princess was apologizing into a stranger??
 
" n-no. I-it's okay mi-"
 
 
"Jessica Jung. Just call me Jessica." Jessica cut-off the girl and smiled at her warmingly. Wow, seriously, what did you eat in this morning Jessica?
 
 
" ohh. Y-yess. I already know you. Of course, I'm a big fan of Ta- I mean So Nyuh Shi Dae." the girl said and give us smile. Wait, is that an eye smile.? She's so beautiful. Wow. I can't control this anymore. I really like her. What?! Like?! Like your fan Taeyeon!,? Jinjja??!!!aiisssh. Never mind. 
 
"ahm, what is y-"
 
 
"what is your name?" Jessica cut me off as she asked the same question. I don't know why she was so interested in this beautiful girl.
 
 
" Ahmm. Tiffany Park." the girl answer. Tiffany?? Nice name huh.
 
 
"oh. Nice name. You're new here right?" Jessica asked. Well, I can't say anything. I'm just staring at her beautiful face. Seriously, this is the first time I stared at one person in a very long time. 
 
 
"yup. I'm from California." she replied.
 
 
"well. That's nice. As you know, I was also raised in California and move here in Korea when I was 13." Jessica said fluently in English. I can't understand some of what she said.
 
 
"hehehe. Yeah. I know that. I know the background of all the SNSD members." she replied in English too. Well, she was from California. And then she smiled again. . Its making me feel weak!! What is this feeling?? Is this what they call love at first sight??as I just stared at her, she look at me. Wait, did she caught me that I'm staring at her at all the time?? We was just staring at each other. Until the same person broke it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica POV-
 
As I noticed that Taeyeon and Her was just staring in each other. I felt jealous. Well, I like her. I'm not sure yet if she's the one that i think she is. But when I see those eyesmile, it reminds me of her. Damn, I missed her so much. Wait, I have to break their staring competition.
 
 
"ahheem. Tiffany, what is your first period?" I asked her.
 
 
" ahm. Math. Wait. Oh my!! I was already late." she panicked as she watch her wrist watch. She was about to get her things from me but I back it away. 
 
 
"ahm. Jessica-ssi, can I have my things now?? I really have to go. Even though I want to stay here with you guys." she shyly said to me. I just giggle and smile at her.
 
 
" nope. I won't return your things. Until you get rid your formality toward me and if you let me to accompany you in your way to your class room." I said to her hugging her things protectively. I can see her shock expression. Even taeyeon as I peek at her. I know that she like Tiffany. I can see it through the stares she give to Tiffany. No, I won't give up Tiffany to her. 
 
 
"ahm. Hehe. O-o-"
 
 
"no! I can send her Jessica. Thanks for your offer." taeyeon cut her off. It shock me of what she said. Even Tiffany and herself. She forcefully grab Tiffany's things from my hand. 
 
 
" no. I'm the one who'll send her!!! Right tiff??" I shout at taeyeon and asked Tiffany. I forcefully grab back her things from taeyeon.
 
 
Tiffany's POV
 

" no. I'm the one who'll send her!!! Right tiff??" Jessica asked me as she grabbed my things from Taeyeon.

 

" no. I am. Right fany? " taeyeon asked and forcefully grab my things back from Jessica. And it happen continuously. I don't know what to answer. It's just that, I can't believe what's happening right now. Taeyeon as in my angel tae-tae wants to send me to my classroom? And Jessica, who i don't know what i feel like now to her.
 
 
" yah! Kim taeyeon! Jung Jessica ! What the hell!! Stop that!" it's Sooyoung who break me from my thoughts and focus in the two person who arguing and grabbing my things just like they are playing tag of war. Well, even though I like it, I should stop it coz there are students now that are gathered around us. Well, FYI!! It's Jessica and Taeyeon of snsd who are fighting over me!!!ahemm. No, I mean over my things!!!
 
" yah!!! Stop it!!!" again, sooyoung said. I walk between the two and make a fake cough and just simply tap their shoulder. 
 
 
" ahheem. It's okay Taeyeon and Jessica. I can go by myself." I said and  get my things from them when they stop.
 
 
" no!!" both Taeyeon and Jessica said in unison.
 
 
" yah you two!! Stop that!! We will going to send her in her class!! All of us!!" I was shock to hear what Yuri said as she, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Seohyun got out from their van. I can hear also gasp from the students around us. Well, who won't be shock?? I mean, all the members of GIRLS GENERATION will send you to your class?? Am I dreaming??!!
 
 
" yeah. Yuri is right. Why you two have to fight when we all know that we can send her together? Right erm, what's your name miss?" Sunny asked me.
 
"ahm. T-Tiffany. " I said shyly. Well, who won't be?? Again, THIS IS GIRLS GENERATION WHO TALKING TO ME RIGHT NOW!!!!
 
" oh well. We can send you, I mean all of us right??" Sunny asked me again.
 
 
" I'm sorry. Even though I really want to, but, but, you know. Hehe." I said while eyeing the students around us who jealousy was all written in their faces. They also look around and nod because i know that they understand what I mean. I bow at them and give them my eyesmile causing them to stumble backward. I don't think that my eyesmile was very powerful that can make the members of Girls Generation to stumbled too. 
 
I was about to walk when one of them hold my wrist. I feel electricity flow through my body. As I turn, I was confuse. Confused why this person makes my heart beat faster from its normal beat. It's...........-------
 
 
 
-----------////////----------
 
Hey guys!!!! Sorry for the late update. Just like what I said, it's all because of schoolwork!!! I already finish this chapter last Wednesday but failed to post it because we've lost our Internet connection. So yea. I'm here at my cousins house to post this chapter!! By the way, I also started to write an one shot story! The one was JeTi and the other one is TaeNy!! May be I'll post it next week!!! So, subscribe and please comment!!, annyeong~