Chapter - 6 - JeTi's Time (part 1)

1 year As Tiffany Park

Chapter 6 - JeTi's Time (part 1)

 
Jessica POV
 
I was now sitting on the couch alone staring at the blank TV. The other members was still asleep because we don't also have any schedules today. It was only 6:07 in the morning. Yes i know that you were shock because this ice princess who was also known as a sleepy head woke up early in the morning. Well, i didn't have enough sleep because I keep thinking about the person that taeyeon was talking about. I have a feeling that it was Tiffany because I already knew that Taeyeon like her. I don't know why, but I'm afraid. I know that we just met, but I have this feeling that I already knew Tiffany and that made me to consider her as special to me already. And I'm afraid to lost someone special, again. Yes, again. I know that I'm the one who left her. But, it was the same right? It was a very difficult decision for me that I made in my whole life. If you're doubting if who I was talking about, well, I was talking about m-
 
'I can tell you're looking at me
I know what you see
Any clo-'
 
 
Sorry, I need to answer this.
 
-phone conversation-
 
 
Jessica: hello?
 
??????: unnie! Where are you now?
 
Jessica: Dorm.
 
??????: do you have any schedule today unnie?
 
Jessica: Nothing. Why? Just go directly to the point Krys.
 
Krystal: ok. Unnie, can you come home? I want to talk to you about something.
 
Jessica: but why you can't just tell me right now?
 
Krystal: this is important unnie.
 
Jessica: *sigh* okay. I will be there before lunch time. Just tell umma and appa Krys.
 
Krystal: okay unnie. Bye~
 
-end of phone conversation-
 
After the call, I got up from the couch and went to my room. Oh, Krystal was my younger sister. She was also entering the school of Soshi University. Everyone didn't know that we are sisters because Krystal told me that she don't want to be used by the others because of me. Hehehe. I check the time and it was 6:59 am. I walked to the kitchen and open the refrigerator. Excuse me, but I'm not going to cook breakfast. I grabbed some fresh milk and cereals.
 
" wow" I heard someone behind me. I turned and saw Sooyoung with her jaw dropped.
 
" what?" I asked her as I put some cereals on my bowl.
 
" y-you woke up e-early?!" I glared at her. 
 
" can you just please shut your mouth?" She zippered and open the refrigerator and get some ingredients maybe for our breakfast. I sat in the chair and started eating.
 
" you are in charge of cooking today?" she nodded her head.
 
"what are you going to cook?" she didn't respond as she cut some carrots
 
"yah! I'm asking you!" I shouted a little. She look at me and shrugged her shoulders then continue her work.
 
"aiiiissshh! Okay, you can talk now." I said as I rolled my eyes.
 
" I'm going to cook soup"
 
" oh. Do you need any help?" she laughed.
 
"whats funny?" I asked.
 
" hahaha. Y-you!?? J-Jessica j-Jung.. Hahaha... Offering some h-help in cooking?!!hahaha!" I glared at her again and she slowly stop laughing.
 
" really Jessica, what happened? First, you woke up early, then now, you are offering some help? Wow. Jinjja." 
 
" if you don't want any help, just say so." I said coldly and stood up from the chair. I put my bowl in the sink even though I'm not done eating yet.
 
" yah, sica. I didn't mean to said that. I was just confuse by your actions."
 
" I'm going home today. Just tell the others." I ignored her explanation and went to my room to take a bath.
 
//////////////://////////////
 
I was now riding in the cab going to my house. Its already 10:46 am. I'm watching outside through the window. Everytime we passed by in the park, the memories of the past was flashing in my mind. Every time I saw the children playing, it reminds me of her. If only I can bring back the past, I won't be this cold anymore. It was my fault after all. But it was for her own good. Even though I know that it will hurt me, I still chose to do it.
 
"ma'am, we're here." the driver brought me back to the present. I paid him and got out from the taxi. I walked to the door and knocked. Someone open the door and welcome me.
 
" oh! It's you Jessica! Come in dear." it was my mom.
 
"thanks umma" I walked to the living room and sat in the couch.
 
"so, how are you my dear? "
 
" I'm fine Umma. Where's appa?"
 
" he went out to meet his friend"
 
"ohh. Then where's Krystal?"
 
" it's Wednesday Jessica. She have classes. But she will come home in lunch because she said that the teachers have a seminar this afternoon. And oh, she will invite a friend over here."
 
"what? Why she will do that? She's the one who wanted me to be home because she wanted to talk to me. But she will invite a friend?"
 
"I don't know. Just wait till she go back here and ask her. I'll go to the kitchen to prepare some lunch. Just call me if you need anything."
 
" okay mom. I'll go to my room." I said as I got up and went up stairs. 
 
As  i turned right, I saw the door with the label, 'ICE PRINCESS' which of course, my room. I entered and slumped myself on my soft bed and let out a groan. I closed my eyes, but some images flashed through my mind. Her smile. The beautiful smile that I'd ever seen in my whole life that even though it was already been years since I last saw her, I still can't forget about it. I slowly open my eyes staring at the ceiling.
 
" I still can't forget you. All the things about you was still flashing in my mind. All the moments we had before. I miss it. I miss you. Where are you now? I hope that you are happy right now and have your sister beside you. At least she was there to comfort you, to make you happy and most of all, she was willing to sacrifice her life for you, unlike me." I said to no one while preventing my tears to fall, but of course, I failed. Yes, her sister. She was the other reason that I left her. *sigh*
 
" mom! I'm home!" I heard a voice that coming from down stair. I am sure that it was Krystal. I quickly wipe my tears and went out from my room.
 
---------
 
" your sister has already arrived."
 
"oh? Where is she?"
 
" I'm here" I said as I was already going down the stairs. I was looking down because I don't want them to notice that I cried, again.
 
"unnie!" Krystal replied and I can tell that she was running so I lift up my head. And at the same time, she hug me. I hug her back but then, I saw another person who was looking at us. No, it wasnt my mom. Krystal broke the hug and went beside that person who was still frozen in her spot. And I was also shocked to see her here. In my house.
 
"oh by the way mom, unnie. I brought a friend. Her name was-"
 
 
 
" Tiffany" I said.
 
" you knew her unnie?"
 
" y-yes. I met her on the first day of school." I said while taking a steps towards them, still looking at Tiffany.
 
" oh. Then, great! I don't need to introduce you two! I'm sure that you already knew my sister, right tiff?'"
 
"y-yes. O-of course." Tiffany stammered.
 
"okay kids. I'll go to prepare the lunch. Make yourself comfortable here Tiffany-ssi."
 
" o-okay Mrs Jung." she replied  to mom as she look away from me.
 
" i will help you umma!" Krystal said to mom.
 
" but what about Tiffany?" yeah. Umma was right krystal. What about Tiffany? I thought.
 
" unnie will entertain her. Right unnie?" w-what?!!!! Wait. I remember that I have a plan to make a move to Tiffany. This is my chance. Taeyeon was not around.
 
" unnie?"
 
" Erm.yes. Of course!"
 
" is it okay with you fany?"
 
"y-yes. It's okay with me."
 
" then it's settle! Come on umma!" as Krystal and umma was gone, it was a silent between Tiffany and I. I look at Tiffany. And I can see that she was uncomfortable. Aissh! Jessica! You babo! How could she feel comfortable when she was standing?
 
"uhm. Sorry tiff. Come on. Let's sit." I said as I sit in the couch and patted the space beside me. She look at me but she didn't move a bit.
 
" tiff? Tiffany-ah. Don't be so shy. Take a sit. Krystal will kill me if she saw you standing there and she will think that I didn't offer you to sit." I said and smiled at her. She nod then sat beside me. Our distance made my heart beats 2 times faster than it's normal beat but I calm myself down.
 
" so, how are you doing in school?"
 
"I-m fine."
 
" hey, you don't have to be nervous around me, I will not eat you." I said and smile again. How could she do this to me? How could she make me smile? She seemed so shocked but I don't know why.
 
 
Tiffany POV
 

" hey, you don't have to be nervous around me, I will not eat you." I widen my eyes because that was the same statement that taeyeon said to me when she felt that i was not comfortable or nervous with her. It was all Krystal fault! If only I reject her offer. But of course I can't, she was my friend after all. But I really didn't expect that she was Jessica's sister. Well, I don't know but I felt happy when I saw Jessica.

 
"why?"
 
"h-huh?
 
" you seemed so shock. Why?"
 
"o-oh, nothing. Hehe"
 
"so, what do you want to do?"
 
"e-rm. I dont know. How about you?"
 
"hmmm" she put her finger in her chin showing that she was thinking. Cute! W-wait. What did I say?
 
"aha! Let's play game!"
 
"what kind of game?"
 
"just wait here." she said to me as she went upstairs. I look around the house. It was just an ordinary house where jessica Jung of GG live. My eyes caught something beside the couch. It was a family picture of the jung. I stared at it and i can tell that Jessica was still young in this picture and Krystal too.
 
"ugh" I held the back of my head when I felt pain in my head. But, it fade quickly. Well, maybe I'm just hungry. I didn't eat anything this morning because I woke up late. You wonder why? Because taeyeon and I slept late last night because of texting. Hehe. Speaking of that dork, what is she doing right now? Let me text her. I know that they don't have any schedule today because Jessica was here.
 
----
To:DorkTae-Tae
 
Hi taetae! What are you doing right now?
----
 
Then, I saw Jessica coming from upstairs while holding a playstation controllers. I put my phone under the pillow of the couch.
 
" here's the game were going to play." she handed me the game tape then she arrange the playstation.
 
" you're playing this too?" I asked.
 
" yup. I love that game." she replied.
 
"me too!" she stop then look at me, shock.
 
" what? I can't love this game?"
 
" no. It was just like, you look so girly but then, you're playing NARUTO game?"
 
" hey. You too you know! I think you are more girly to play this game too!"
 
" but I love this game! I was playing this since I was 10 you know!"
 
" well, me too! My graddy said I started playing this game since I was 9!" wait. Did I said graddy?
 
" graddy?" shoot!
 
" e-Erm. Yes. M-my grand father! Why?" I didn't lie.
 
" well. It was kinda familliar."
 
" of course! Many granddaughters called their grandfathers like that!"
 
" hmm. Okay. But why did we fought over this game?" she asked me. I just shrugged my shoulders.
 
" I don't know. Hey! Hurry! I want to play!" she chuckle then get the tape from me.
 
" yah. What's funny?"
 
" nothing. You're so cute. Lately, you was shy around me, then now, you was shouting at me." I blushed when I realized my sudden change of behavior.
 
"sorry" I mumbled.
 
" no. It's fine. Actually that much better." she said and smiled. They said that Jessica Jung was cold thats why she has a nick name 'ice princess'. But why she was so warm towards me? She was also smiling at me.
 
"come on. Let's play." she said and handed me the other controller then we began to play. This will be a long day for sure.
 
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
 
No one's POV
 
The living room was now filled with laughters when the two girls started playing for about 25 minutes right now. The other will pout because she lost while the other will laugh because of the cuteness of the other girl. They forgot already that they just met and they act like they were best friends.
 
"ROUND 3, WINNER, NARUTO." the computer announced.
 
"yeessss!! I won!" one of them exclaimed then started jumping while throwing her fist in the air.
 
" aiisssh! You're cheater!" the loser complained.
 
" Yah! I didn't cheat!" the winner defend when she sat back in the floor.
 
" yes you are. I said that my character will be NARUTO but you quickly pick it"
 
"it doesn't count as cheating. And for your information, you're the one who said that you don't like NARUTO because he looks like a monkey!"
 
" huh! Okay! At least SASUKE was cuter than yours Jessica Jung!"
 
"I'm cuter than him tiff!"
 
"I'm not comparing you to SASUKE, I'm comparing NARUTO to him."
 
"then, does it mean that I'm cuter than SASUKE?" 
 
" nope"
 
"yah!"
 
" what? I'm telling the truth." Tiffany said then crossed her arms.
 
"oh really?" Jessica said then crossed her arms too while looking at Tiffany. There was a staring competition happening between them.
 
"yes" Tiffany replied. Jessica leaned closer to Tiffany. Tiffany gulped while backing away. Her back was now just inches away from the floor. She was supporting her body by her elbow while Jessica continue in leaning. 
 
" y-yah! Don't m-move any c-closer!" but the older girl didn't listen.
 
" what did you say again? SASUKE was cuter than me?" with that, jessica smirk then tickle Tiffany.
 
" y-yah! S-stop! It tickles! H-hajima! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
 
" you said that he was cuter"
 
" o-okay! Hahaha. You're c-cuter t-than. Hahaha.. H-him! S-top it! JESSI!" 
 
Jessica immediately stop. It was not because Tiffany said that she was cuter, but because of the nickname that she heard from her. She stared at Tiffany who was catching her breath from laughing. Their faces was so close but of course, Tiffany was oblivious of their distance. Jessica can feel her heart was pounding so hard and fast. She stared at Tiffany's face. 
 
'that eyes, the pointed nose and the lips, they was really similar to her. She even called me by the nickname that she also gave me before' Jessica thought.
 
" Jess? You o-okay? C-can you get up n-now?" she was snapped out by Tiffany's voice. Finally the red head girl realized their position. Jessica was hovering above her. Jessica stared at her first, who was now blushing so hard. Jessica smirk again because she thought it will be fun if she tease the younger girl. She lean forward again making their face just an inches away. Tiffany just closed her eyes.
 
" as a payback for being lost in the game and also, for saying that SASUKE was cuter than me," Tiffany can feel Jessica's breath in her lips when she started to talk to Tiffany. Tiffany was still closing her eyes, expecting something will happen, but suddenly, a huge laughter broke her expectation.
 
"hahahaha. You're so cute tiff! Hahahaha!" jessica laughing so hard.
 
"huh?" Tiffany was confused.
 
" do you think I'm going to kiss you? Hahaha"
 
"w-what? Yah!! N-no!!" Tiffany's face was red like tomato.
 
"then why are you stuttering? And, blushing? I'm just going to tell you that, as a payback, you're going to treat me an ice cream later."
 
" y-yah! I'm not blushing! Treat you? After you do this to me?"
 
"what did I do to you?" Jessica raised her brow up and down.
 
" y-you! Teaser!" Jessica stuck out her tongue then ran. Tiffany chased after her.
 
" you're dead when I caught you!" Tiffany shouted while running.
 
" then, catch me if you can!" Jessica shouted back.
 
They were chasing until Mrs Jung appeared from the kitchen. Jessica hid at the back of her confused umma.
 
" umma! Tiffany said shes going to kill me" Jessica said to Mrs. Jung. Tiffany stop running in front of Mrs. Jung then bowed.
 
" Mrs. Jung. It's her fault! She was teasing me!" Jessica stuck out her tongue at Tiffany and Tiffany did the same at her. Mrs. Jung caught this and it made her smile. Her daughter was now back into herself, again. A childish Jessica. She hope that this was true. So that it means that her wish was finally granted. That Jessica will be back to her old self. Not the cold Jessica Jung.
 
"okay. Kids, stop now. The lunch was ready. Just continue later."
 
They both sigh and just nod. They went into the dining room where Krystal was already sitting. Both of them was sweating. Tiffany was still glaring at Jessica who was just smiling playfully. 
 
" it looks like, you two had really fun unnies" Krystal said.
 
" yes"
 
" no"
 
They both said in unison. Tiffany glared again at the brunette while Jessica just stuck her tongue out. Krystal and her mother caught this act then look at each other, both have a smiling face.
 
---------))))((((---------
 
Just like what I said, here it is for JeTi shippers!
I hope you enjoyed. And there was a part 2 of this chapter! Just wait, Arasso? 
Don't be mad at me locksmiths, just comment and I will make a chapter with overload sweetness of taeny. 
 
Oh by the way, did you read my other multi shot fic? Your Guardian Angel? I was still planning how to end it so just wait whoever read that fic. And I have another one shot that I'm going to post. Maybe in the first week of October. It depends on my time.
 
Please leave a comment and subscribe!
 
Goodbye~
- all my love is for you-