Epilogue

KyuWook - Be the one you hate

Isn't she lovely?

Isn't she wonderful?

Isn't she precious?

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love

 

I cried softly in happiness, holding my baby girl in my arms and feeding her, appeasing softly her cries. Oppa-hyung was with me and unnie had magically made a fan appear to prevent him from fainting again.

 

Because, yeah, he had fainted during the childbirth.

 

“Isn’t she lovely? My baby…” I smiled through my tears.

 

He smiled too and softly touched our daughter’s delicate skin. “She’s perfect. Just like you, Miina.”

 

“I’m not perfect. I had to be cursed to understand that girls aren’t as annoying as I thought they were. And I’m maybe going back as a man as soon as I can. I'd like to, but I'll see.”

 

“But now you’re perfect, Miina. Maybe not exactly ‘perfect’, but you’re ‘my’ definition of a perfect person. Saranghae, Miina.”

 

I purred when he kissed me softly. “You’re so sweet, oppa-hyung.”

 

I looked at me daughter again. She was so tiny, so fragile, so vulnerable, but she was also so strong for being born and leaving the safe place my body was for her.

 

She slowly stopped feeding and looked at me with her big dark eyes. There was a connection between the two of us. Like she knew how I felt for her, and she knew she could trust me, because I had given birth to her though I could’ve let her not even exist. I smiled softly when I noticed how her eyes looked as caring and worried as Ryeowook’s.

 

She fell asleep after a few minutes, exhausted, and I gently kissed her warm forehead.

 

“I love you, baby girl.”

 

I looked at Ryeowook.

 

“Oppa-hyung… what do you want to name her?”

 

He seemed thoughtful for a moment before his eyes got filled with the characteristic light of a good idea. He kissed me softly before kissing our daughter’s forehead and smiling.

 

“Let’s give her the name of what made her live. Let’s name her Sarang.”

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

-------------------------------------------------

To people who thought the baby would be named KyuWook... well, no :3 KyuWook is the teddy bear Kyu gave Wookie in another story :P

EDIT: Okay, so, for people who asked if Kyu stayed as a girl or not... well, I don't say it, because a few readers want to, a few readers don't, so I'm letting people choose ~ Just imagine what happens next by yourself xD