Chapter 1

KyuWook - Be the one you hate

I hate girls.

 

Girls are stupid, noisy and annoying. Plus, they keep following me everywhere I go because of my looks. I KNOW I’m handsome, now just leave me alone!

 

I definitely hate girls, and this is the reason why I that stupid thing that dared following me home. I her before kicking her out, and crying. And then, I went to take a shower, disgusted to remember that I had been inside one of these creatures’ body. I don’t care about the law. I’m rich. VERY rich. And I can corrupt anyone I need to corrupt. Judge, jury, police… anyone.

 

My name? I am Cho Kyuhyun. I am a 24 years old guy, with a beautiful, deep voice, I have dark brown hair and dark eyes, and I’m handsome. I live in Montreal because my parents moved here before I was born. I am the president of a technology company, and I sing under an artist name when I have free time without displaying my picture of course. I definitely hate girls.

 

And this is the reason why that witch cursed me.

 

“Be one of them. Understand what it is like to be a girl. You have two years to do so. I'm giving you this rose. When its last petal falls, you will be a girl until the day you die.”

 

It happened the day after I the girl. When I came back home, she was waiting for me in my apartment…

 

********************************************

 

I entered my place like I always did. I took off my shoes and was about to step more into the room when I suddenly noticed her. She was in the middle of the main room, staring at me with pure black eyes, looking at me like I was some kind of monster.

 

“Are you… Cho Kyuhyun?” she asked.

 

I growled.

 

“Who are you? What are you doing in my apartment?”

 

“Are. You. Cho. Kyuhyun?”

 

Her voice was full of threats. I couldn’t help but step back a little.

 

“I am. So what?”

 

“Are you the one who that poor Maïka?”

 

“Maïka? You mean, the stupid thing that followed me yesterday?”

 

“Maïka.”

 

“Yeah, I her and it was disgusting. To be honest, I even had difficulty getting hard because I hate girls so much. So what?”

 

“So, you will have to be punished for what you did.”

 

I chuckled.

 

“Law can’t do anything against me.”

 

“Which is why sorcery exists. You will be punished, Cho Kyuhyun. Be cursed. Be cursed, and learn to be nice to those poor creatures God made weaker than men. Be one of them. Understand what it is like to be a girl. You have two years to do so. I'm giving you this rose. When its last petal falls, you will be a girl until the day you die.”

 

She put a white rose on the table of the main room. I raised a brow. She was crazy, there wasn’t any other explanation. Until she took out a mirror from nowhere and pointed it in my direction so I would see my face. I gasped when I saw what I looked like.

 

My face… was the face of a girl. I didn’t even really look like myself anymore! My dark eyes had long lashes and my brown hair had become extra long! My body… my pants were slack, and I could feel something heavy on my chest. I looked down there. Oh gosh. I had s. I put a hand at my crotch and wanted to cry. My manliness… all of it… it had disappeared.

 

I… I was a girl…