Chapter 23

KyuWook - Be the one you hate

“Ryeowook? Ryeowook Kim?”

 

“Um, yeah? Who are you?”

 

“Wookie-ah, it’s me, Ar… I mean, Kyuhyun. Your… your lover.”

 

He stayed silent for a while, not knowing how serious this was. “What did we do in the last 24 hours?” he asked, just to make sure.

 

“You were sick, yesterday, but we had . Twice. It felt real good. You made breakfast and we spent the rest of the day hugging, kissing and talking.”

 

“Oh. You are Miina. It’s so weird to hear your voice like this! But you have a very beautiful voice. Wait, I know that voice. Aren’t you Asian Devil?!”

 

I smiled, but decided not to answer. “Op-I mean, Ryeowook? Could you come over today? I know I just left your apartment, but I need to talk to you. It’s very important.”

 

“Um, sure. I’m coming. Saranghae, Miina.”

 

I laughed softly. “I love you.”

 

I almost said ‘oppa’. But I couldn’t call him that anymore. He wasn’t my oppa anymore. He was my hyung.

 

He arrived five minutes later by car. He entered the apartment - he knew I never locked the door when I expected him to come over - and looked at me for a few seconds before smiling and walking to me to hug me tight.

 

“As handsome as I remember…” he whispered.

 

I raised a brow, hugging him back. “Oh, did you have a crush on me back then?”

 

“I did. Which is why I got worried when you ‘got sick’. Never expected your illness had s and long hair, though.”

 

I laughed and kissed him softly. “I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Miina. But I can’t call you that anymore, huh? Can I call you Kyu, then?”

 

“Yeah, but wait before saying so. I have to tell you about something. Um, let’s take a seat.”

 

We sat on the couch and softly bit my lip before taking his hands. “Wookie-ah, I… if I had stayed as a girl, I would’ve got pregnant. The witch… my sister told me.”

 

“Your sister?”


“Yeah, she was the witch… But that’s not what’s important. Wookie-ah, I would’ve got pregnant. What do you want to do about it?”

 

“Huh? Are you asking me if… if I…”

 

“I want you to tell me if you want that baby or not. I…”

 

I looked at my body and bit my lip, feeling weird because I didn’t have s anymore.

 

“I’m ready to be a woman for you, if you want that baby.”

 

“I… I…”

 

He thought about it for a moment before sighing. “Are you sure?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“I want that baby. I want that baby to be born, and I want both of us to be his parents. Um, Miina?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Will you stay as a girl after giving birth to him?”

 

“Only if you want me to. Though, honestly, I would prefer not to.”

 

He smiled softly and kissed me breathlessly.

 

“I’ll let you choose, Kyu-Miina.”

 

I chuckled and kissed him back.

 

“I love you, hyung-oppa.”