Chapter 24

KyuWook - Be the one you hate

Eight months, three weeks, six days later

 

I smiled when oppa hugged me from behind, his hands touching softly my huge belly.

 

“Morning, oppa-hyung.”

 

He purred in my ear. “What are you doing up so early?”

 

“I couldn’t sleep. I can feel it. It’s going to be soon. Very soon. Maybe one of two days. Or less.”

 

“You should rest, Miina.”

 

I laughed softly. “Not Miina. I’m so ugly, I’m enormous.”

 

“No, you’re my Miina.”

 

He made me turn in his arms and kissed me softly. “Do you want a boy or a girl?”

 

“Any. But I can feel it. She’s going to be a girl.”

 

He raised a brow. “You can feel it? Female instinct?”

 

I punched his shoulder, smiling. “Man-who-became-a-woman-to-give-birth-to-a-baby instinct.”

 

He didn’t reply, but laughed and pulled me to the couch to force me to sit. “Miina, just rest, okay? I’ll make coffee.”

 

“Ok-urgh!”

 

I winced in pain. This was… worse than the pain I felt during my periods. So long ago. Oppa frowned and got closer to me, waiting for the pain to go away, supporting me by holding my hand. After a while, the pain disappeared and I breathed deeply.

 

“That hurt…”

 

“Are you okay?” he asked me, worried.

 

I looked into his eyes and smiled. Those eyes… Those worried, caring, gentle eyes… I knew them so well. They were the eyes that made me fall for him. They were also the eyes that made me sad because I thought I could never be his lover. They were also the eyes that made me happy whenever they were looking at me because I could read the love in them. Infinite, almost painful love.

 

“I’m okay, oppa-hyung.”

 

I snuggled into his arms and kissed him softly.

 

We had been through so much these last months. First of all, we had moved so we would live together. I had started getting angry, sad, happy and hyper in the same minute because of my hormones, but he was always so patient, bearing with my mood swings and helping me calm down and return to a more ‘normal’ mood.

 

We had had some more together too. It was so good, every single time. Oh, and I had topped once after asking my sister to turn me back into a man for a few minutes. Just the time to do it, so my baby wouldn’t suffer because of this, though noona/unnie had told me that, when she turned me back into a man, the time simply ‘stopped’ for my child, before continuing when I became a woman again.

 

It had been weird, topping again, actually. I had gotten used to bottom. And I had nodded softly, after having while being a man; having while being a woman was definitely better. The sensitive spots were even more sensitive on a girl’s body, making the sensations definitely better. But I still wanted to get used to top again. After all, maknae on top, isn’t it?

 

I smiled softly, remembering those hot sessions with my boyfriend. My adorable, cute and hot at the same time, boyfriend.

 

“Let’s go, oppa-hyung. She’s on her way to life.”