Chapter 8

Family Business

This chapter was more to inform you more about why Yongguk seems to have this hatred for "your" family and what not. It also explains what happens to "your father." I hope it isn't too boring or bad. ^^ Thank you for sticking around for so long guys! <3 I love you all.

Enjoy!


 

Hearing all these stories made his head hurt. Seeing all these pictures made his heart hurt. Why don’t I remember her? Irritated, Yongguk pushed all the pictures away.

“I can’t remember.” He  told them, shaking his head. That was a lie though, he didn’t want to remember. It just feels like something bad happened. And if something bad happened to you because of him, he doesn’t know what he would do. I’m supposed to protect people, not let them get hurt. Yongguk thought.

“You have to remember.” Zelo begged.

“We’re all worried about her.” Youngjae reasoned with Daehyun nodding.

Before he could explain to all of them that he was also worried about some girl he thinks he’s never met before, the Sumin girl walked back into the room. Everyone went quiet and watched as she paced around the living room. She looked like she was about to have a mental break down.

“Who were you on the phone with?” Himchan asked her, narrowing his eyes.

There was something off about this girl. They told me about how both of them were undercover workers. He thought to himself, eyeing her. So why were they suddenly not. All undercover members either stayed undercover, or died. So none of this made sense. This entire thing, it didn’t make sense.

“When was the last time we’ve seen this girl?” Yongguk asked, racking his brain trying to remember that night.

“Two weeks ago.” Sumin answere, staring straight athim. He could tell she was blaming him for losing her cousin.

Sighing, Yongguk stood up.

“I need to be alone to think right now.” He mumbled.

Making his way toward his quiet  room, he shut the door and locked it. Looking around, he stared at all the items that belonged to you. Then he saw your phone. Curious, he picked it up and unlocked it.

“You’d think she’d have a password for it.” Yongguk mumbled to myself.

Walking to his bed, he flipped through contacts and pictures. Slowly he started to remember that night and everything about you.

……..

“..Yongguk..” You mumbled, through a smile. He looked at you, crinkling his nose at your smile. “What.” You looked at him and continued to smile, but continued to shift your eyes toward the figure. “..Someone’s watching us..” Letting out a laugh, you continued to swing. Widening his eyes, Yongguk also laughed catching a glimpse of the man.

…….

It came back to him. All of it, that night, the game, when you two first met. Mumbling your name, Yongguk stood up and walked out of his bedroom door. All eyes were on him as he let out a sigh.

“I remember what happened two weeks ago.”

After everyone knew what happened, the real issue was who took you and where you were. Sumin bit her lip and looked at the floor. She wanted to tell them desperately, but they’d never trust either of you again. And worse, they’d never help get you back.

Eyeing her, Yongguk narrowed his eyes. Grabbing her arm he dragged her to his room.

“Hyung!” Zelo yelled, but Yongguk brushed him off.

Without even fighting back, Sumin let him drag her to his room. Sitting on Zelo’s bed, she folded her arms over her chest and stared at Yongguk. Yongguk looked at her from head to toe as he sat down on his bed.

She was trained well. He thought. She showed no fear, just like you. Kept her cool through tough situations and she never gave up information. She was trained really well. Too well. He thought to himself. Narrowing his eyes, he cleared his throat.

“Who are you guys.” He asked, never breaking eye contact.

His deep voice sent shivers down her spine, but she acted like it never fazed her. Sighing, she rolled her eyes her lips.

“What are you talking about Yongguk.” She questioned, raising a brow. “Didn’t you just say you remembered everything.”

“That’s not what I mean.”

“Then what do you mean.”

Now irritated, he stood up and made his way toward her. Getting eye level with her, he brought his voice down to a hushed whisper.

“It’s obvious that you two weren’t undercover. If you were, you’d be dead for revealing that. It’s also illogical for you two to just suddenly be thrown into the gang life. You’re both trained too well, so don’t even try to throw that at me. Cut the bull. Tell me the truth.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You’re both apart of the head family, aren’t you.”

Without a word, Sumin just looked at him. Disgusted, Yongguk moved away from her like she was some highly deadly disease. Grabbing all of your stuff he threw it into the suitcase and threw it toward Sumin.

“I’ll help you get your cousin back because I’m the one that lost her. But I want all of her out of here.”

“If you hate us so much, why are you still in the gang?”

Sumin asked, taking your stuff and walking toward the door.

“It’s all we have left.”

Nodding her head, Sumin headed out the door. Upon walking out of his room, she made eye contact with Zelo. Smiling he ran up to her, noticing the bag she had in her hands he narrowed his eyes.

“Why do you have noonas stuff?” Jongup asked.

Without a word, Sumin walked out the door.

“They’re bad news.” Yongguk explained, leaning on the wall.

“What do you mean.” Daehyun asked.

“They’re part of the head family. Both of them. They were lying to us the entire time. I knew something was off about them.” Yongguk told all the boys.

“You knew all along didn’t you.” Yongguk asked Himchan. Looking away from the door, Himchan looked back at Yongguk and smirked.

“Yeah.”

Angry, Yongguk walked toward him and grabbed him by the collar.

“Why didn’t you tell any of us?!” He yelled.

Emotionlessly, Himchan started at him and smirked. Knowing how all the fights between Yongguk and Himchan go, all of the younger boys stepped away and watched as the two older boys bickered.

“Because I don’t judge people based on who they’re related to.” Himchan spat.

“They ed us over.” Yongguk growled, letting Himchan go.

SHE ed us over! Those two innocent girls had nothing to do with it!” Himchan yelled, grabbing onto to Yongguks collar, pointing toward the front door.

“You act like they were out to get you! I bet she had no clue what the her mother was doing!” Himchan screamed, trying to get logic through Yongguks thick skull.

“How do you not know that your own mother killed her husband for power.” Yongguk hissed.

“What?” Zelo asked.

Snapping out of their anger, the two older males looked at the youngest one. Everyone looked down before looking back at their leader. Angry, Yongguk let out a sigh and looked at Himchan and nodded. Sighing. Himchan sat down on the sofa and buried his face into his hands before looking at Zelo.

“Boss lady killed her husband. Ya’know, the former leader of S.C.”

“What are you talking about?” Zelo asked, shaking his head. “Didn’t everyone say someone came in and assassinated him?”

“No.” Yongguk stated. “It was all a lie and a set up.”

Wanting to hear more, Zelo urged his leader to go on. All the boys sat down and watched as Yongguk cleared his throat and also sat down, joining the circle that formed.

“Before B.A.P started, me and Himchan were being trained by Boss Man. He found us on the street and took us in, but we didn’t know he had a daughter. She was something he made sure to keep a secret, from everyone.” his lips, he looked at Himchan. Nodding his head Himchan proceeded to continue the story.

“We never saw her around in that big mansion. We were always forbidden to go upstairs, and she was forbidden to go down unless instructed to. Poor girl was stored away like a princess. But one day, when we were finished with our training and wanted to know what else we needed to do, we saw his wife walk into his office. Not wanting to interrupt whatever couple business they were handling, we waited outside until they were done.”

“But that was a huge mistake.” Yongguk continued.

“You wanted to see me.”

“You think I don’t know about what you’ve been doing?”

“What are you talking about honey?”

“Don’t ing play dumb, you !” He yelled, slamming his fists into his desk. Widening her eyes, she looked around.

“Someone could hear you.” She hissed.

“No one’s here. Except for my daughter.”

“Your daughter?!” She yelled.

“I know you’ve cheating and stealing my money from me. Pack your and leave.”

“Fine.” She said smoothing out her dress. “I’ll take my child and leave.”

“You’re not taking my baby girl, anywhere you filthy lying .”

…..

“After what seemed like a heated argument. She snapped, I guess.”

“All we heard were gun shots and we ran.” Yongguk sighed.

“WHAT?!” Zelo yelled, in shock. “She killed her husband?!”

“That just shows you how money hungry and power hungry people really are.” Youngjae whispered, shaking his head.

“Ever since then, I’ve never trusted anyone apart of the head family.” Yongguk hissed, standing up.

“Why’d you guys stay?” Jongup asked.

“Revenge.” Yongguk explained.

“We’re waiting for the right time and the right place to get rid of ____’s mother.” Himchan said, standing up. “But that’s obviously proven to be a struggle.”

“All we know is that she isn’t in Korea.”

“So, what do we do now?” Daehyun asked, looking at Yongguk. All eyes were on their leader, ready for whatever orders he had to give them.

“I may not like the head family, but it’s my fault she was kidnapped. So we’re going to go find her and bring her back to Sumin. But after that, we’ll have nothing to do with her.”

And with that, he made his way toward his room to think of a plan. Frowning Himchan just watched the closed door and shook his head. Slowly, he made his way toward his own room, ready to start getting the supplies they needed.

“This is crazy.” Jongup whispered.

“Yup.” The remaining boys whispered and they fell on the couch.

It was war.