Chapter 7

Family Business

Are you guys still there?!!?!?!?!

I'm so sorry it took so long for another chapter. :( I'm sorry it's so short but I was running out of things to add on and I thought "They've been waiting way too long." So I wanted to give you guys something! Hopefully the next chapter is bigger and better! 

To be honest, this story might be coming to an end soon, I'm not really sure. 

Enjoy!!


 

Sighing, you examined the bars on the window. You then looked at the door, and fell back onto the bed. “This .” You mumbled to yourself, staring a hole into the ceiling. “I have attempted to break out of here so many times.” You sat back up and looked out the protected window.

“And failed every single time.”

Sitting on the edge of the bed, you laced your hands together and placed your elbows on your knees. You shook your head, and squeezed your eyes shut.

Ever since you’ve gotten here, you refused everything they offered to you. Especially food. “I’m so hungry…” You mumbled, grabbing your stomach. Sprawling back onto the bed, you thought about how they treated you. It was weird really. They weren’t rude, they were actually…nice.

Instead of throwing you into the room, they walked you here and politely told you this is where you would be staying. They never yelled at you, always offered you things to make you more comfortable. They just never let you leave.

“This is weird.. Why would they treat me like royalty…” You mumbled to yourself, once again before rolling onto your side. “Yongguk… I hope you’re okay…”

...

Walking through the door, Yongguk looked around.
 
“I’m home. What do you guys want.” Narrowing his eyes, he looked around once again. “It’s way too quiet in here.”
 
Walking into the living room, he saw all five boys staring at him. Clearing his throat, he looked at all of them. “Why are you guys sitting in the dark?” They all looked at each other before turning their attention back on Yongguk. “And why are you all staring at me like that..?”

“Hyung, you need to remember what happened that night.” Zelo said.

“Please remember, we’re all worried about noona.” Jongup pleaded.

Yongguk grabbed his head and sat down.

“Who is this ‘noona’ you all keep talking about?”

Suddenly, his head started to hurt. Bits and pieces of that night started to play in his head. He heard voices, he remembered yelling at someone to run. Everything he was remembering, he hated. The more he tried to forget, the more he seemed to remember.

...

Hearing the door being unlocked, you sat up. Groaning, you rolled your eyes and laid back down.

“Excuse me ma’am. Do you need anything?” The maid asked, warily stepping into the room.

“Yes.” You replied sitting up. “A way out of here.”

Frowning, she shook her head.

“You know I can’t tell you that, ma’am.”

Rolling your eyes, you laid back down on the bed. This . A lot. All you wanted to do was get out of here and go home to those six boys. Irritated, you asked the maid to leave. Feeling the tears rush to your face, you shook your head and grabbed the object nearest to you. With a lot more force than necessary, you threw it at the barred window. Hearing a thud on the floor, you looked up. Widening your eyes, you ran toward the window. One of the bars fell off.

“Why didn’t this happen EARLIER?!” You whispered, picking up the other bar. Now all you had to do was figure out how to get enough bars off so you could slip out the window.

...

Hearing a loud bang at the door, Zelo went to answer it.

“YOU’RE ALL DEAD.”

“Sounds like Sumin is here.” Jongup stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Who?” Yongguk asked, looking toward the front door.

Sumin entered the living room. Stopping, she looked at Yongguk and examined his face. Bruises and cuts everywhere. Narrowing her eyes, she stepped closer to him.

“You really can’t remember.”

“Remember what?!” Yongguk yelled, clutching his head.

“Tch.” She said. Walking toward him, she forced his head up so she could examine his face.

“It definitely wasn’t a fair fight.” She mumbled to herself. Letting him go, she nodded her head. Taking her phone out of her pocket, she dialed a number and walked toward the balcony.

Zelo watched her walk outside before turning to the rest of the boys.

“I’m scared.” He cried, biting his lip.

“We are too.” They all said.

...

“It’s been two damn weeks.” You mumbled to yourself, getting the remaining bars off the window.

“Two ing weeks since I’ve been here.”

How you went two week without eating, you weren’t sure. Maybe the training your mother put you through had something to do with it. She always told you to kill yourself rather than giving in to the enemy. You’d think mothers would say something more along the lines of,

“You’re beautiful no matter what.”

But no.

Not your mother.

Shaking your head, you opened the window. Looking outside, you noticed that you were at least two stories above ground. Letting out a sigh, you crawled through the window until you were sitting on the window frame.

“Okay, you can do this. It’s just two stories.”

Looking around, you noticed a roof top not too far away. It looked like it was about ten feet away. After a lot of contemplation and calculations, you jumped. Grabbing the end of the roof, you pulled yourself up.

“That was a close one.” You mumbled.

Slowly crawling along the roof, you counted the number of guards around the house. Growling, you tried to find a way out without running into any. In your weak condition, fighting isn’t really a good idea. Closing your eyes, you rubbed your face. How did you always manage to get yourself into complicated situations?

...
 
“Where is she.” Sumin asked in a hushed whisper. Looking behind her, she saw all the boys inside trying to remind Yongguk about you.

“What are you talking about, sweetheart?”

“Please don’t act like you don’t know. Where is your daughter. Where are you keeping her?”

“I told you to make sure she wasn’t getting herself into trouble.”

“I know aunty.”

“Then why was she staying with B.A.P?”

“They’re the best of the best, why is there a problem with her staying with them.”

“You know as well as I do how much hate they have for the family.”

“Whose fault is that.”

“Watch your tone young lady. You may be family, but I can take you out any time.”

Growling, Sumin balled her hands into fists.

“Where is she.”

“She’s fine. Don’t worry about her.”

And with that, your mother hung up. Frustrated, Sumin ran her hand through her hair. Fighting back tears, she looked up at the sky. Seeing a bird fly around she closed her eyes.

 

“Where are you?”