Chapter 4

Family Business

Hey guys~ Hehehe. Sorry for not really updating the story. ;-; I've been writing a lot of onesies lately. D: So sorry about that. It's just with this story, I'm not really sure where it's going. But I will continue to write it until I finish the story. (: I hope you guys at least like it a little bit so far.. Sorry that this chapter was really short compared to the others, I will make sure that the next chapter is better! 

Enjoy!!! 


 

Somehow, you managed to walk all the way back to the apartment and carry all the groceries in. After placing everything that needed to be in the cabinet, into the cabinet, and everything that needed to be in the refrigerator, into the refrigerator, you grabbed your laptop and looked up recipes.

“Noona?” You heard Zelo say, “What are you doing?” Smiling, you looked up at Zelo.

“Nothing, just looking up food to cook for your guys..” Zelo’s eyes seemed to lighten up.

“You’re going to cook for us?!”

“Yup.” As fast as lightning, Zelo sat in the chair next to you.

“Are you taking requests?!” Laughing, you looked up from your laptop and leaned your arm on the table, resting your chin on your hand.

“Sure thing Kiddo. What do you want?”

 Zelo looked like he was about to jump for joy. “Awesome!” Suddenly, his face became serious, like he was thinking about something very important. All you did was stare at him and giggle to yourself.

Ahh, this kid is really something. How did he even end up here…

”AH!” He yelled. “I got it!”

“Well, come on. Tell me what you want.” Zelo looked at you with the biggest smile ever.

After what seemed like ages, Zelo decided that making 5 different dishes was good enough.

I don’t’ know Zelo.. How am I going to make all this by myself..” You questioned looking at all the different recipes. They weren’t hard, but they were very time consuming.

“Don’t’ worry noona!” Zelo said gathering all the things you needed, “I’ll help you!!”

“Thank you Zelo!” You said, smiling at his kind offer. “But..” you said looking again at all the recipes “I think we might need one more person..” You grabbed your phone and dialed Sumin’s number.

Sumin entered the apartment with an annoyed look on her face. “Yah.” She said, pointing a finger at you. “I only came because there’s food.” Laughing you grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside the kitchen.

“Zelo, this is Sumin. Sumin, this is Zelo!” Zelo turned around and froze in his spot; Sumin looked at him and quickly bowed. “You guys are so weird…” You said walking past them and back to the ingredients. After a few more awkward minutes you yelled, “YAH! YOU KIDS! DON’T JUST STAND THERE. HELP ME!” Both looked up at you and said, “Okay” in unison. Once again they both made eye contact and looked at the ground. You smacked your hand on your forehead and mumbled,

“Oh my god. This is going to take forever.”

After what felt like a lifetime, all three of you finished cooking and you called everyone to come eat. Cautiously, Yongguk sat down and looked at you.

“What’s this?” You smiled at him and sat down in the seat next to him.

“Nothing much. I just thought that since you guys let me into the team and move in that I should do something nice for everyone!” All the boys agreed and commented on how delicious the food looked. Sumin sat down next to Zelo and you introduced her to everyone.

“Oh yeah! Everyone this is Sumin! My cousin! You should get use to her, I have a feeling she’ll be around a lot more.” You said while you looked at her and Zelo.

Everyone greeted her and then proceeded to eat. From the corner of your eye, you saw that Yongguk was staring at you. Feeling brave about how well your plan was working, you put food into his bowl. “Eat up!” All the other members looked at you and Yongguk with their mouths wide open. Yongguk’s left eye twitched and he smiled,

“Thanks…?”

Sumin laughed at the situation you two were putting yourselves into and then started to eat.

Once everyone was finished eating, you decided that you were going to do the dishes.

“Noona! We can do it!” Zelo offered.

“No it’s okay.” You said. “It’s no big deal!” And with that you made your way into the kitchen and placed all the dishes into the sink. Halfway through washing the dishes, you saw two hands on either side of the sink. Smiling, you knew exactly who it was. Yongguk pressed his chest into your back and leaned down closer to your ear.

“I know exactly what you’re trying to do.” He whispered. “And it isn’t going to work. You’re go to have to try a lot harder.” Your heart rate started to pick up. Why is my heart beating so fast? You asked yourself. Having his body so close to yours was making you lose concentration. I’ve never felt like this around anyone else before, so why is this happening with him?

Noticing that you weren’t paying attention to him anymore, Yongguk’s hands found their way toward yours, helping you wash the dishes. Shaking yourself out of your thoughts, you cleared your throat.

“I have to try harder?” You asked, still nervous about how close you two were. You cleared your throat. “Doesn’t seem too hard.” Yongguk smirked and leaned his chin on your shoulder.

“Good.” He whispered into your ear. “I like a good challenge.”

I know what he’s trying to do. You thought. And it’s NOT going to work. After the both of you finished washing and drying the dishes, you decided that it was payback time. You turned yourself around so you were both face to face and wrapped your arms around his neck, abruptly pulling him closer to you. Catching him off guard, his hands found their way to your waist to keep himself from totally crashing into you.

“You should really be careful about what you ask for.” You whispered into his ear. Before letting him go, you placed a light kiss on his neck and walked passed him toward the living room.

Yongguk just stared at the empty space where you were standing. “Aish!” He growled ruffling his hair. “This stupid girl.” He mumbled looking around the kitchen trying to think of a way to get back at you.

Smiling, you sat down next to Sumin on the couch. “You look extremely happy..” She mumbled, eyeing you cautiously.

“Just a little bit.” You replied, eyes glued to the TV.

“So Sumin,” Himchan said, averting his eyes from the TV to look at her. “You’re also in S.C, right?” Sumin looked at Himchan and nodded.

“Really?” Daehyun asked, looking at her. “Why haven’t we ever seen you around?”

Yongguk’s voice could be heard as he was walking into the living room.  You and Sumin shot each other a look before you proceeded to answer. “Oh. Well, that’s because she was doing undercover work.” Yongguk looked at you with suspicious eyes before sitting down. Smiling you stood up,

“Well! I think I should take her home now!” Gladly agreeing, Sumin stood up.

“It was nice meeting you all!” All the boys said their goodbyes and you two walked out the door.

“That was a close one.” Sumin whispered as you two continued to walk toward your former home.

“I know..” After walking for a couple more minutes in silence, Sumin suddenly stopped. Confused you turned around to see her with her head down. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m sorry.” Now utterly confused, you asked her about what. “For not stopping your mom, and for her sending me back here. Now I don’t know what she’s doing, and neither do you.” Sumin heard a laugh escape your lips and she looked up. Makin your way toward her, you put your hands on her shoulder.

“Don’t be sorry. I’m just glad you're home. Safe and sound.” After walking Sumin home and letting her know where everything was, you started to walk home.

As you walked down the empty streets, you noticed a park up ahead. “It wouldn’t hurt to just sit here for a while, right?” You mumbled to yourself as you sat down on one of the vacant swings. Taking out your phone, you checked the time 11:00PM. Sighing and looking around, you decided you’d give yourself thirty minutes before heading back home. After swinging for five minutes, you noticed a group of girls walking toward the park. Not wanting to be caught in an awkward situation, you started walking home. Pretty soon, you started to notice loud footsteps behind you. Whenever you sped up, so did the footsteps. Whenever you slowed down, so did the footsteps. Getting annoyed, you turned around and saw that it was the group of girls.

Smirking, one the girls spoke up. “What is a pretty little thing like you doing out at this late hour?”

Raising an eyebrow you scoffed. “None of your business.” Clearly annoyed with your tone, the girl stepped closer.

“What?” Looking around, you counted at least six other girls. . You thought. Even if I do take them, this isn’t going to end up pretty. Now, the girl was face to face with you. “Who do you think you’re talking to.”

“Someone who needs a breath mint.” The girls eyes seemed to widened as she took a step back.

“You little ,” She mumbled. “I should just kill you right now.” Noticing the tattoo on her wrist, it was clear she was from one of the enemy gang. Suddenly aware of your own tattoo on your thigh, you hoped that your shorts were long enough to conceal it. You really didn’t need to fight off six girls at, 11:15PM.

But of course with luck like yours, the girl looked at you from head to toe and saw your tattoo. With fear in her eyes, she took a step back and screamed. After reconsidering how this would turn out, you quickly turned around and started running. 5 Blocks. You thought.

I just need to run 5 blocks.