Chapter 6

Family Business

Hi guys! It's been awhile right? HEHEHEHE. So everyone subscribed to this story, thank you sooo much!! :'D. Tbh when I first started this I didn't think anyone would even bother to read this! So, thank you so much for taking your time and energy to enjoy this story! ^^ I really appreciate it, and love all of you! 

This chapter is a little short, but I promise that the next one will be longer! XD. ( I hope! ) Sadly, school is starting for me tomorrow. D: And I am apart of my dance company, so I won't be able to update as often because I will have practice and then there's homework and all that. ;-; But don't worry, whenever I can, I will be writing and thinking up ideas for this story and also for my oneshots! 

So please!! Enjoy this chapter, and sorry if it seems a little rushed and there are mistakes, I just wanted to update one last time before school starts! 


 

Slowly opening his eyes, he looked around. Groaning, Yongguk slowly sat up and grabbed his head. “What happened?” He mumbled, before standing up and making his way toward the shower. Letting out a yawn, Yongguk got into the shower and let the water run down his body.

“Wow.. Why am I so sore..” He questioned, massaging his shoulder. Finishing up in the shower, he stepped out, dried up and changed. Finally looking into the mirror, he noticed that his lip was bruised and that he had multiple cuts on his face.

“What the hell..” Grabbing his head, he let out a groan. Headache…”

“HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU?!” Grabbing onto his  head again,  Yongguk let out a sharp sigh. He opened the bathroom door to see all the guys standing in his room, looking at him with relief.

“What?! You guys are so loud!”

“We thought you’d never wake up!” Daehyun yelled.

“Yeah! We were so worried bro!” Jongup said, putting his hand over his chest.

“You were banged up pretty bad..” Youngjae said, nodding his head.

“Hyung.” Zelo asked. “What happened to noona?” Yonnguk looked at him with a questioning stare. 

“Noona?” He asked, utterly confused. “Who’s noona?” J

aw dropping to the floor, Zelo looked at Himchan.

“Noona! You know! The one that’s been living with us for the past month!” Yongguk looked at Zelo like he was crazy.

“No girl has been living with us Zelo.. What are you talking about.” All the boys exchanged looks before looking back at their leader.

“You mean.. You don’t remember anything?” Himchan asked, taking a step forward. Yongguk furrowed his brows together before rubbing the back of his neck.

“No. Not at all..” All the boys let their mouths form an ‘O’ shape before they started running around the room.

“THIS IS HORRIBLE!” Jongup screamed.

“SUMIN IS GOING TO KILL US ALL!” Zelo cried before pulling at his hair.

“This can’t be happening..” Daehyun mumbled, sitting down on Zelo’s bed, shaking his head.

“What good is he if he can’t remember the last month!?” Youngjae screamed, walking out of the room.

“W-what do we do now?!” Himchan screamed, shaking Yongguk.

“You’re all crazy. What’s wrong with you!?” Yongguk screamed, irritated with their behavior. He let out an irritated breath before looking at Himchan. “Do you know how this happened? I can’t remember.” Yongguk asked, pointing to his cuts and bruises.

“NO!” All the guys yelled.

Youngjae poked his head back into the room. “WE DON’T KNOW ANYTHING. THAT WAS YOUR JOB, AND YOU FAILED!”

Raising an eyebrow, Yongguk shrugged. “Whatever..” He mumbled, walking out of his room, and into the living room. Himchan exchanged a look with Youngjae before following Yongguk.

“You seriously… Don’t remember anything?” Yongguk turned around and shook his head.

“Am I supposed to remember anything?”

Yongguk flopped down on the couch and stared up at the ceiling. “Really though… How did I end up getting in a fight..” He mumbled to himself before Zelo walked up to him. Zelo grabbed his shoulders and started to shake him.

“OH MY- REMEMBER ALEADY!!!!!!!!!!!” Pushing Zelo away from him, Yongguk looked at him like he was crazy.

“What’s wrong with you!?”

“What’s wrong with YOU?!” All the boys yelled in unison.

Taken aback, Yongguk stood up. “You’re all acting crazy. No one has been living with us, okay?!” He shouted walking toward the front door. “Geez. Crazy bastards..” And with that, he walked out of the apartment. Making sure to slam the door behind him.

Sighing, Himchan sat down on the couch. “We need to help him remember.” Daehyun nodded his head and leaned against the wall.

“What if noona’s okay?” Jongup looked at Daehyun.

“What if she’s not?” They all let out a sigh, before looking down at the ground.

“I should go call Sumin and tell her what’s going on.” Zelo sighed before making his way toward his room.

“Try to make the fact that we lost her older cousin, not so horrible!” Himchan yelled after him.

“You’re an idiot…” Youngjae sighed before walking toward his room.

...

“Hello?”

“Ahh.. Sumin..?”

“Hi Zelo! Did you guys find her?”

“Umm… About that…”

“……”

Zelo gulped. “Well… Hyung lost his memory, and he can’t remember what happened.. He doesn’t even remember noona..”

“YOU’RE ALL DEAD!”

“C-CALM DOWN. WE CAN FIX THIS!”

...

“Sounds like Zelo’s in trouble..” Jongup mumbled, turning to Himchan. “

Yeah.. Sumin’s going to kill him.” Daehyun said. Himchan nodded in agreement.

“She’s scary..” The three boys nodded before walking back to the couch.

“What are we going to do..”

Himchan looked up, a smile on his face. “If we bring Sumin here when Yongguk gets back, maybe we can jog his memory..”

Youngjae walked back into the living room, holding a couple pictures.

“What’s that?” Jongup asked, standing up and walking toward him.

“Pictures of him and her together. Maybe these will jog his memory.” Daehyun looked at Youngjae with a questioning stare.

“Why do you have pictures of them…?”

“..That’s not important right now.”

After an awkward stare down, Jongup spoke up. “So, all we have to do is wait until he gets home?” They all nodded and sat down, discussing plans on how to get Yongguk to remember you.

...

“They’re all crazy.” Yongguk mumbled to himself, kicking the nearest rock. “What girl? I’m pretty sure I’d remember a girl..” Continuing his journey down the street he looked aimlessly walked around. Suddenly stopping, he looked to his right. “Why does it feel like I’m missing something.”

Looking into the alley he saw a bloody shirt on the ground. “What the hell…” Shaking his head, he continued his walk. “That was weird.. Someone had to have gotten their kicked.” Suddenly his head started to hurt again. Using the wall to help him stand up, he shut his eyes closed.

“Run!”

“I’m not letting you die!”

Sitting down on the ground, he clutched his head. “Why does it feel like I forgot something important.” After tedious minutes of thinking and thinking, Yongguk started to get irritated. Letting out an annoyed yell, he stood up. “Are they right?” He muttered, walking down the side walk.

Not noticing where he was going, he bumped shoulders into someone. “Sorry.” He said, looking at who he bumped into. It was a girl, shaking her head and standing up she stood up. “It’s fine-“ Yongguk looked at her, only to see her gaping back at him.

“Y-y-you.” She stuttered, slowly backing away. “What do you want. We didn’t end up killing her!” She screamed before turning around and running away. Confused, all he could do was stand there.

“What.. was she talking about…”

Hearing his phone ring, he answered. “What’s up Himchan.”

“Get home, now!” Looking at the direction the girl ran, he let out a sigh.

“I wanted to ask her what she was talking about..”

“What?” Realizing he was on the phone he shook his head. “Oh. Uh. Nothing. I’m on my way home right now.”

Turning around, he scratched the back of his head.

“Maybe I’m missing something really big here…”