The Chas--- Game.

Stages of Love

The sound of loud gasps filled the room after Sunggyu's statement. Everyone was surprised. Especially Eunji.

Sunggyu grinned at a very flustered And surprised Eunji.

"B-bwoh?! Since when?!" Eunji exclaimed, getting a hold of Sunggyu's arm and taking it off of her. Indistinct chatter continues with the others.

"Aigooo! Eunji-yah!" Bomi exclaimed. "How come you never told us? We would've found out sooner or later."
"Hyung! Chukahae!" Sungyeol said smirking at Sunggyu.

"I-it's not what you think we're not rea----"

"Aigooo! Look at Eunji being shy about it!" Woohyun teases. Sunggyu can't help but smile at Eunji's expression.

This is what you get for turning me down. No one. NO ONE rejects Kim Sunggyu

"Well its nice to meet you. I'm Eunji's mother." Eunji's mom extended her arm to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu shakes her hand and bows

"Oh no, don't be so formal, you're my Eunji's boy. Call me umma."

"U-umma!" Eunji is now as red a tomato. She shot a death glare to Sunggyu who's clearly enjoying the scenario.

Cheering from the others continued.

"So that's why Sunggyu snuck out last week, to see his Eunji!!" Infinite continues to tease the two.

Eunji sighs, knowing she can't take back what is said. Not in this situation. She hugged her mother one last time before she left. Eunji, silently made her way to the boxes of gifts by fans, carrying two of them in her arms and rushing out the shop. All fell silent.

"Ooh I think she's mad.." Namjoo said after the awkward long moment of silence.

"Clearly." Yookyung nods in agreement.

"Oh come on guys, she won't be in that state for too long, she's happy virus!" Chorong said, trying to lighten up the mood. "We should celebrate! Who's in?"

All nod at the idea then starts yelling out ideas on what to do.

"Guys guys lets do karaoke!" Sungjong exclaimed

"I say barbecue!"

"No a house party!"

"Let's just stick to karaoke." Woohyun finally said, breaking the chaotic chatter. "They're the main vocal couple after all"

All of them nod, approving Woohyun's idea. They thank the shop's owner, and starts to head out, Infinite helping with the boxes of gifts. Eunji was already in the car, her hood on, refusing to speak to anyone. After loading the boxes, they head out to the karaoke bar.

They finally arrive at the karaoke place. Eunji, who refuses to get out of the van is joined by Hoya, who really doesn't enjoy the loud crowd. The two didn't speak for a while. Hoya clears his throat a couple times, Eunji doing the same.

"So..."
"So......"
Hoya clears his throat again, making Eunji laugh. "That's like the millionth time you cleared your throat."

Hoya scratched his head. "Sorry. Uh.."
"I'm not in a relationship with him." Eunji blurted out.
"I kinda noticed that." Hoya leaned back.
"At least someone believes me. Thanks" Eunji smiled at Hoya.
"What exactly is this anyway?"

Eunji shrugs. Another moment of silence. And another.

"So you wanna go to the party..thing?" Hoya finally asked
I bet you're pretty hungry.

"I'm not hungry." Eunji replied. Suddenly her stomach growls loudly.

Hoya stifles a laugh"Come on Eunji-sshi, what was that then?"

"It's..just.."

"Come on, you'll have me the only sane one to talk to. "

"I guess.."

The two get off the van and make their way to the room the members rented. As soon as they opened the door, an eardrum-breaking noise welcomed them.

"Oh Hoya and Eunji!" Woohyun exclaimed.

They both sat down and started eating, letting the others continue their singing fest.

"AND CAN YOU SMILEEE?" Woohyun sang while walking over to Eunji. Eunji shakes her head, laughing after Woohyun trips over a wire. Way to be the laughing stock of the room. After eating, Eunji didn't feel too well.

"Um, Yookyung.." Eunji tapped Yookyung's shoulder "Do you know where the restroom is?"

"It's the last door in the hallway to the right."

Eunji gets up and exits out of the room. She walks the long hallway to the restrooms when she bumps into Sunggyu.

"You really love bumping me don't you?"
"Shut up."
"Aw, why is my girlfriend being like this to me? I'm hurt"
"It's cause I'm not---" Eunji sighs "Never mind. Just go in there and tell them we're not in a relationship okay?" Eunji starts to walk away.

"No." Sunggyu declaims

"What?" Eunji exclaims in disbelief, turning around to look at him. "What do you mean no?!"

Sunggyu starts to walk over her, his dark eyes locked with Eunji. Eunji walks back, confused and scared about Sunggyu's actions. She then gets pinned against the wall by Sunggyu. Game over.

"W-what are you doing?" Eunji turns her head, avoiding his gaze.

Sunggyu lets out a sinister smile. Then, he turns Eunji's chin with his finger, til her eyes are locked with him again.

"No one rejects Kim Sunggyu. No one. And I won't let you be the first one to, my princess." Sunggyu leans forward making Eunji close her eyes.

"In your dreams." Sunggyu whispered before walking away. 


Author's Note:

Seems like Sunggyu is releasing his playboy charm!!

What will happen next?

Will Eunji start hating him?

Stay Stuned for updates every Saturdays and Tuesdays PST.!