Stage one: Meeting

Stages of Love

Stage one: Meeting her.

"Infinite up in 10! Get ready" The PD shouted in the hallway. 

All the members exit the dressing room, bowing to the staff they meet along the hallway.  Sunggyu, who's still half asleep, reluctantly bowed and smiled. With his grandfather like nature, he gets irritated easily so he decided to leave the room last.

..... "My, my, my you're my."

Fans cheered as Apink finishes their performance. After bowing, they exited the stage. 

"Jung Eunji." their manager called for.

She had a serious expression, and her arms were crossed. Eunji can clearly see she's in trouble. 

"Yes unnie..?" 

"You messed up on the choreography. Eunji, that's the 3rd time during the promotions! " 

"I'm sorry" Eunji bowed, an obvious disappointment took over her cheerful persona.

"Practice tonight okay?" Her manager patted her shoulder.

Eunji sighed and decided to walk back to their dressing room. As she walks back, Infinite greeted her with smiles which she replied with a slight, forced smile. 

"She seems sad" Woohyun remarked. The other members turned to her, watching her walk away with droopy shoulders.

"Yeah worry about that now. Where's Sunggyu hyung?" Sungyeol exclaimed, looking around for his hyung.

"Infinite in 5!" One of the camera men exclaimed

Eunji continues to walk, half dragging her feet. She sighs heavily, not paying attention to her path. A sudden object causes her to fall back.

"Aish!"

It was Sunggyu "seriously why don't people look at where they're heading to" he mumbles then looks down at Eunji. Surprised and feeling sorry, he crouched down and helps her up.  "I'm so sorry Eunji-ssi, are you okay?" 

Eunji looks at him. It seems like she didn't realize she has bumped into him. "Hm? Oh, im fine sunbae."

Sunggyu can clearly see something's up. "You sure? You don't seem too---- "Sunggyu! Infinite is up in 3!"

Infinites manager shouted. "I'll be right there!" he called out. "Catch you later Eunji-ssi" Sunggyu gave Eunji a pat on her shoulder.

Eunji watched Sunggyu leave. Mouthing a thank you to his back.

 

.... 2:00 AM

 

Sunggyu couldn't sleep despite of the exhausting day he had. He decided to take a walk. He walks out the dorm and heads toward the elevators. He makes it to the ground floor, which was empty and silent. Then Eunji walks in, sweat drips still visible.  Sunggyu spots her and greets her

"Annyeong"

Eunji, who didn't seem to notice Sunggyu kept walking. She drops her jacket which was hanging from her bag. Sunggyu picks it up and chases after her, tapping her shoulder as soon as he catches up. Eunji turns around and sees Sunggyu.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo sunbae" she slightly bowed, noticing her jacket on Sunggyu's hands. Sunggyu hands her the jacket.

"You dropped this." Eunji takes the jacket, thanking him right after. "Hey is everything alright?" Sunggyu asks before she started walking away

"It's nothing," Eunji plastered on a smile on her face. It wasn't enough to hide her sad eyes to Sunggyu.

"Come on, we're friends right?" Sunggyu returned a smile.

"Oh it's just.." Eunji pauses "I messed up our choreography for the millionth time today. "

"Ah.." Sunggyu nods. "Don't be too bummed. We all make mistakes"

Eunji nods. "Well, I have to get going. What are you doing here at this hour sunbae?"

"Cant sleep." he replied. 

"Drink some warm milk. It helps" Eunji replied

"Thanks."

Eunji turned away and started walking away again. 

 

".....Eunji-sshi!" Sunggyu unknowingly called for her

Eunji turns around and waits for Sunggyu to speak

"I can..help you with your dancing.. If you want. Since we live in the same building and all"

Eunji surprised by this, stared at Sunggyu for a moment 

 

 

"...or not."

 

Will Eunji say yes?  Stay tuned for the next chapter. ( Gif not mine. Credits to the owner ^^)